Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
As a foreigner, I belong from Quetta Pakistan, and Now I am Cofounder- Director of Three Multiple Companies SUBHANALLAH LIMITED, registered in London by Mint Formations Ltd., Najm Lines LLC registered in United States, Florida Bradenton by FirstBase Io. And Third I registered AUTOMATED SHARPNESS (PVT. LTD) in Quetta Pakistan By my own struggle. Honestly Speaking, the credit goes to Mint Formation Ltd, the reasons is of their good service, they have Very controlled mentoring management. Still I don't seen any Hidden charges, whatever they written in their services portfolio of Mint Formations Ltd, is treat exactly as the same and transparent. My own experience, Trust me I spent thousand dollars in the these registration of different companies, No transparence, Lot of hidden Charges, Stupid replay to my queries and so on. After Facing and passing from all these situation, I find, Mint Formations Ltd. in Bing search bar. Please use different search Engines do not trust on Google search Engines all the fraud list of companies comes in priority list of google search engine. Thanks Muhammad Feroz Khan
All Okay now.
The communication is quick with Mint Formations, however I filled in a application which was entered into a system by a third party, they incorrectly registered the wrong address, but I was told it would cost extra money to change a minor error which I didn’t input Not happy with extra charges for mistakes I didn’t make
HI Kevin, We are sorry for whatever had happened. We have had asked our customer service manager to get in touch with you to inquire and assist you regarding this. We look forward to continue working with you. Thank you for choosing us. Have a safe and healthy day. Thanks & Regards Grievance Team Mint Formations Limited Website: www.mintformations.co.uk PH: +44 2071128684 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks. By supporting a new business, we're supporting a “dream” Incorporation | Compliance | Websites | Marketing | Accounting | More…
Hi Kevin, We just got an update from our customer service team that the issue is resolved. Kindly revise your feedback, if it is resolved for you. We are sending a link for you to revise it. Thank you for choosing us. Have a great day. Thanks & Regards Grievance Team Mint Formations Limited Website: www.mintformations.co.uk PH: +44 2071128684 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. Thanks. By supporting a new business, we're supporting a “dream” Incorporation | Compliance | Websites | Marketing | Accounting | More…
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 490 reviews