Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

Enterprise House
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Burnley
Lancashire

Tell us how Mediterranean Linens made you happy
Specifically used this company on recommendation of the quality in linen and towels, both of which I’m very happy with. Specifically the 100 cotton duvet cover and pillow cases, which are super soft and look better than the picture which is a rarity when you buy without seeing it with a naked eye. Many thanks will be Re ordering.
At least previous reviewers managed to place an order!!! Website doesn't accept orders at checkout, no one answers the phone if you try to ring and live chat is ignored. Don't waste your time!!
Great customer service in answering my message promptly when having issue ordering. Product arrived nicely packaged and seems to be of great quality.
Excellent value and very fast delivery
Great quality. Excellent value for money.
Very good. Goods as described. Prompt service
Excellent quality bedding. Easy to order through the website and delivery was really fast. Great service.
Our entire family is now sleeping better with this linen
Excellent quality products and great delivery lead in time.
Quick efficient delivery thank you
Fast shipping and excellent quality!
Beautiful linen. I look forward to using it on my bed soon.
This is my second order from Mediterranean Linens. I ordered three pillows, two of the feather and down pillows which are comfortable but not as thick as i thought they would be. The bouncback pillow I find very comfortable. The service is very quick from order to delivery.
Very easy purchase and quicker delivery than expected
Really lovely bedding. Thank you.
I was disappointed in the quality of the polar fleece blanket. Thin and did not like the feel of it
I am delighted with the Cassis 400 thread sheets and pillowcases. The cotton is very soft and silky and feels luxurious next to the skin. The items were nicely presented in individual cotton bags. My order arrived the next day.
Wow, best customer service ever! I purchased quite a few items from the Monaco 400 thread count range. For the price the quality is amazing. I have spent twice as much for far less on major brands. The packaging is delightful, the delivery came next day, the choices within the range provided everything I needed to achieve the complete look. I had a slight hic up with one item, emailed them, and received a replacement the very next day. Exceptional service, really well done.
I ordered the Monaco 200 thread. It was delivered very quickly and the packaging was lovely in individual fabric bags. It looks and feels expensive . Very happy
Some stray threads on seams, quality control issue, overall pleased with item
Mediterranean Linens is rated 4.73 based on 74 reviews