Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

Enterprise House
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Burnley
Lancashire

Tell us how Mediterranean Linens made you happy
This is my second order from Mediterranean Linens. I ordered three pillows, two of the feather and down pillows which are comfortable but not as thick as i thought they would be. The bouncback pillow I find very comfortable. The service is very quick from order to delivery.
I ordered the Monaco 200 thread. It was delivered very quickly and the packaging was lovely in individual fabric bags. It looks and feels expensive . Very happy
Some stray threads on seams, quality control issue, overall pleased with item
Very good company and products, would recommend to anyone. Customer service is on the ball too.
I love the duvet cover set, however it wasn't clear that it included the pillow cases. I ordered additional pillow cases unnecessarily and ended up having to pay postage costs to return them.
Lovely product, delivered on time
Mediterranean Linens is rated 4.73 based on 74 reviews