Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

Enterprise House
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Burnley
Lancashire

Tell us how Mediterranean Linens made you happy
Superb quality and I would buy again
Although I haven't unwrapped it yet, I love the fabric bag eliminating plastic! Excellent. Will order again.
Not bought bedding before so had to rely on the descriptions etc on the website. Can honestly say that I am very impressed. Duvet set was delivered promptly, is exactly as described and looks to be of very good quality. I am very pleased and will buy from them again.
Excellent top quality linen... I highly recommend
Excellent service and top quality products- I’ve finally found my perfect pillow too! Thank you!
Bought the duck egg duvet set and pillowcases. Very impressed with the quality. Products took a week to arrive which is reasonable given current circumstances. Would buy from them again.
I purchased some single duvet covers, pillows, duvets and fitted sheets.
Delighted with all , order delivered quickly and great quality and price.
Recommended.
Good quality bedding. Speedy delivery.
Great products, enjoying the quality. The 35cm deep fitted sheets actually fit over the mattress with topper.
Excellent service. My pillow was great, towel was so fluffy and mattress cover was good quality. Great value for money on all the products. Website easy to use.
The duvet cover set feels good quality and is well made, much better than those I’ve been using from a well known maker. The fabric is easy to iron and looks good on the bed.
Easy to use website and prompt delivery. Blanket arrived sooner than expected.
Brilliant sheet, looks great
Given the current Covid-19 situation the sheets were despatched really quickly and received in less than a week. We are really impressed with the quality and feel. They have only been washed so far and they line dried and ironed up really well. Looking forward to trying them out next.
First time customer and was very impressed. Great quality linen and towels. Bought some pillows which were great value and very comfortable. Very quick delivery. Overall very impressed and will definitely order from them again
Very happy with quality of product and prompt delivery. Will certainly use you again.
Duvet feels amazing, I am incredibly pleased with the quality. Thank you
Wow!!!!Fantastic quality products. I will buy all my bedding from here now on. It's reassuring to know everything is ethically sourced and produced and biodegradable. I really liked the limited plastic packaging. Thank you.
Absolutely brilliant quality, great delivery speed. Washes well, and a great price also.

I'll be shopping with you again soon, thank you

Rgds
Beautiful quality sheets and duvet covers. I love that the packaging seems to be made with care as well with beautiful tailored pouches for everything. I bought a duvet set for myself and a gift for my parents. Also convinced my sister to buy a set as well. I had an issue with my order which was well dealt with and quickly resolved. 100% recommend.
Mediterranean Linens is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews