Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

More Photos & Videos
Mediterranean Linens 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Farha Anwar
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. My pillow was great, towel was so fluffy and mattress cover was good quality. Great value for money on all the products. Website easy to use.
The duvet cover set feels good quality and is well made, much better than those I’ve been using from a well known maker. The fabric is easy to iron and looks good on the bed.
Easy to use website and prompt delivery. Blanket arrived sooner than expected.
Brilliant sheet, looks great
Given the current Covid-19 situation the sheets were despatched really quickly and received in less than a week. We are really impressed with the quality and feel. They have only been washed so far and they line dried and ironed up really well. Looking forward to trying them out next.
First time customer and was very impressed. Great quality linen and towels. Bought some pillows which were great value and very comfortable. Very quick delivery. Overall very impressed and will definitely order from them again
Very happy with quality of product and prompt delivery. Will certainly use you again.
Duvet feels amazing, I am incredibly pleased with the quality. Thank you
Wow!!!!Fantastic quality products. I will buy all my bedding from here now on. It's reassuring to know everything is ethically sourced and produced and biodegradable. I really liked the limited plastic packaging. Thank you.
Absolutely brilliant quality, great delivery speed. Washes well, and a great price also.

I'll be shopping with you again soon, thank you

Rgds
Beautiful quality sheets and duvet covers. I love that the packaging seems to be made with care as well with beautiful tailored pouches for everything. I bought a duvet set for myself and a gift for my parents. Also convinced my sister to buy a set as well. I had an issue with my order which was well dealt with and quickly resolved. 100% recommend.
Quality sheets and timely delivery
Beautiful bed linen, so pleased with the lovely quality!
Very good value for money. Pleased eith purchase.
Great service and fantastic products.
Lovely bedding
Delighted with the quality & speed of service. Thankyou!
Ordered my bedding from Med Linens and the quality is remarkable - feels like excellent quality luxury and money well invested as I am expecting it to last a good while - highly recommended on both luxury & price affordability
I was so impressed with the quality that I made a second purchase, again excellent product/quality/price....a very good reliable on line supplier..
Well, let me start by saying I usually HATE putting my bedding on but this time, I WAS SO EXCITED! As soon as I got in between the sheets, and felt the comforts of the luxury cotton on my skin, I just knew that Mediterranean Linens had produced something worthy of a king. I am currently led in bed, on day 14 of self-isolation, and there is no place I would rather be! Thank you so much Mediterranean Linens!
Mediterranean Linens is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews