Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

Enterprise House
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Burnley
Lancashire

Tell us how Mediterranean Linens made you happy
We received our order extremely quickly and the quality of the bedding and the packaging was excellent. Will definitely be ordering again soon.
I love the duvet cover set, however it wasn't clear that it included the pillow cases. I ordered additional pillow cases unnecessarily and ended up having to pay postage costs to return them.
Very pleased with my purchase.
First time i have purchased from this company, but found finding the bedding i want easy, as was the ordering process. The bedding quality is very good and we are going to buy another set from them. The customer service is Excellent. I would highly recommend them.
We were very lucky to win a competition for Mediterranean Linens and picked the following items

Valencia Cotton Flat Sheet 200 thread count, 4 double size & 2 superking size

Monaco Cotton Flat Sheet 400 thread count, 2 king size

Bounceback Pillow 700 gsm

All the items exceeded our expectations, even the lowest thread count ( 200 ) was better than any other 200 thread count we have purchased in the past. The pillow literally does bounce back. We are very pleased with the items and have no complaints whatsoever. Hopefully we may get some more when required
Mediterranean Linens 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Perfect and great price quick delivery7 would definitely use again
Purchased a gold coloured bedspread for a relative who was very pleased with it. Matched the decor of her room. A very good price as well and a very quick delivery. From J.B.
My first set of sheets are amazing and I love them so much! I ordered a second set that weren’t quite right for me but the returns process was really easy! Highly recommend! 👍
Mediterranean Linens 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Great service great quality
Lovely product, delivered on time
Superb quality and I would buy again
Although I haven't unwrapped it yet, I love the fabric bag eliminating plastic! Excellent. Will order again.
Not bought bedding before so had to rely on the descriptions etc on the website. Can honestly say that I am very impressed. Duvet set was delivered promptly, is exactly as described and looks to be of very good quality. I am very pleased and will buy from them again.
Excellent top quality linen... I highly recommend
Excellent service and top quality products- I’ve finally found my perfect pillow too! Thank you!
Bought the duck egg duvet set and pillowcases. Very impressed with the quality. Products took a week to arrive which is reasonable given current circumstances. Would buy from them again.
I purchased some single duvet covers, pillows, duvets and fitted sheets.
Delighted with all , order delivered quickly and great quality and price.
Recommended.
Good quality bedding. Speedy delivery.
Great products, enjoying the quality. The 35cm deep fitted sheets actually fit over the mattress with topper.
Excellent service. My pillow was great, towel was so fluffy and mattress cover was good quality. Great value for money on all the products. Website easy to use.
Mediterranean Linens is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews