Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

Enterprise House
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Burnley
Lancashire

Tell us how Mediterranean Linens made you happy
Beautiful and high quality, luxury feel and look, only for the fraction of the price for similar linen in the high street. I strongly recommend this company!
Thank you for excellent service. This is the second time I've purchased from Mediterranean Linens in the past 6 months. Very good quality to price ratio.
We stayed at a London hotel and were very happy with the softness of the cotton sheets. They were amazing! Looked at the label to see who made them and was shocked to see that they came from our home city. I gave them a ring and was able to go and buy a few sets. They are absolutely wonderful! Best sheets I’ve ever had! So soft and light and easy to care for. SO happy with them
Can't recommend it enough! So soft
Fabulous Products, Towels are the softest I've ever owned. Beautiful Quality, You will not be disappointed
Excellent prompt service. Beautiful linen. Highly recommend.
Beautiful towels and linen. We are delighted with our purchases.
Always 10/10 on quality,service and delivery.I will always buy towels and bedding from here now as the quality is fantastic.
Specifically used this company on recommendation of the quality in linen and towels, both of which I’m very happy with. Specifically the 100 cotton duvet cover and pillow cases, which are super soft and look better than the picture which is a rarity when you buy without seeing it with a naked eye. Many thanks will be Re ordering.
At least previous reviewers managed to place an order!!! Website doesn't accept orders at checkout, no one answers the phone if you try to ring and live chat is ignored. Don't waste your time!!
Great customer service in answering my message promptly when having issue ordering. Product arrived nicely packaged and seems to be of great quality.
Excellent value and very fast delivery
Great quality. Excellent value for money.
Very good. Goods as described. Prompt service
Excellent quality bedding. Easy to order through the website and delivery was really fast. Great service.
Our entire family is now sleeping better with this linen
Excellent quality products and great delivery lead in time.
Quick efficient delivery thank you
Fast shipping and excellent quality!
Beautiful linen. I look forward to using it on my bed soon.
Mediterranean Linens is rated 4.76 based on 82 reviews