Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

Enterprise House
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Burnley
Lancashire

Tell us how Mediterranean Linens made you happy
Some stray threads on seams, quality control issue, overall pleased with item
Great product and customer service. Fast delivery. Very satisfied.
I love this luxury bedding - the quality is of an extremely high standard and most importantly, I feel like a king!
Lovely quality goods and great customer experience.
Exceptional packaging, quality and comfort. This is luxury sheets and towels for real. I will come back for all my sheets and towels. Very pleased.
Had to get another set as I love my bedding so much
A huge Merino wool blanket at a bargain price.
So,so pleased with these beautiful linens. As a first time customer,I chose across the thread count range and all are excellent quality. Soft and cool to the touch and packed in pretty pouches they were a joy to receive. Arrived super quick too.
Excellent service and the product was of good quality.
Really good quality products and excellent service. I have used them for work before and now I like to use them for my own home bedding and towels . Very prompt delivery too
Mediterranean Linens 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Excellent quality the fitted sheet is nice a deep and fits the mattress nicely

Very pleased will be ordering another set
Very good company and products, would recommend to anyone. Customer service is on the ball too.
Poor quality '400 threadcount' sheet returned as thin and see-through (clearly not 400 thread count). Not only did I pay the return postage cost but they charged me an additional £6.95 to cover the original delivery which was supposed to be 'free'! I'm disgusted. No where on their website does it say that if you return an item we will make you pay for the 'free' delivery. Customer service is rude and unhelpful.
We received our order extremely quickly and the quality of the bedding and the packaging was excellent. Will definitely be ordering again soon.
I love the duvet cover set, however it wasn't clear that it included the pillow cases. I ordered additional pillow cases unnecessarily and ended up having to pay postage costs to return them.
Very pleased with my purchase.
First time i have purchased from this company, but found finding the bedding i want easy, as was the ordering process. The bedding quality is very good and we are going to buy another set from them. The customer service is Excellent. I would highly recommend them.
We were very lucky to win a competition for Mediterranean Linens and picked the following items

Valencia Cotton Flat Sheet 200 thread count, 4 double size & 2 superking size

Monaco Cotton Flat Sheet 400 thread count, 2 king size

Bounceback Pillow 700 gsm

All the items exceeded our expectations, even the lowest thread count ( 200 ) was better than any other 200 thread count we have purchased in the past. The pillow literally does bounce back. We are very pleased with the items and have no complaints whatsoever. Hopefully we may get some more when required
Mediterranean Linens 5 star review on 19th September 2020