McNeela Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend McNeela Music
Read McNeela Music Reviews

+353851192015

Unit 137 Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Baldoyle,

je suis très contente des services de McNeela Music!
Friendly and efficient..thanks but i never got my 11.00 refund for shipping charges on my music book and cd that went along with the Wren. Your fellow told me it was on the way back then....and i have not yet received it. Love my concertina !!
Easy to deal with. Everything was perfect
Aaron was wonderful throughout the whole process. The bodhran I had originally ordered was out of stock, and he sent me a photo and all the information about the replacement. He was also very helpful with tracking the order with all the shipping delays that happened due to the pandemic. It is a beautiful instrument and my husband LOVES it. He was very excited about the free lessons, and has learned quite a bit from them.
McNeela is a fantastic place for all things dealing with Irish music. I have purchased several instruments from them, and they are always very prompt getting my packages delivered safely to me in the US. If I ever have questions, there is always a friendly person who will answer my questions on the phone. What really impressed me though, was when I needed repair on my Irish wooden flute and Paraic took care of it personally, making sure it was sent to the manufacturer, repaired and then carefully returned to me. This a really a great store!
Ordered aluminum whistle for a Christmas present for my daughter in Glasgow. I’m in Australia. The whole ordering process went very well.
Great service and quality of items available, including lessons.
👍👍🤞👍👍
Made learning to play the ukulele easy and fun well come back and buy more supplies when needed from this music store very good people and very nice to work with which makes me a very satisfied customer would recommend buying from this music store
McNeela Music was great to deal with. They stand behind their product so no worry there. They have fast shipping (post dependent). I would be happy to buy their again. I am in Canada and can safely buy from McNeela and get my purchase just as fast as if I bought here in Canada. But McNeela's range of products are what I want. Peter in Nova Scotia.
Quality bodhran excellent sound great service thank you very much
I was very surprised that even in the United States I received such warm, friendly, helpful service from "across the pond". The lovely person who spoke to me on the phone and wrote to me helped me speed up the delivery to the U.S. as soon as my whistle was ready at Setanta. Five star customer service!
Purchased a New Swan Concertina as a gift. Pleasant to work with, quick email responses. Quick shipping. Thanks
Very helpful staff.
Excellent, warm and personalised service. Thank you.
Quick and efficient service.
I purchased a lovely Rose Wood Irish Flute. The craftsmanship is fantastic! It plays beautifully!
very happy with all purchases made at Mc Neela Music.
Excellent service with prompt and careful shipping. Someday I mean to visit (from Princeton, Illinois, USA) and thank them in person!
The bodhran that I purchased has been wonderful to play. The service and sùpport from McNeela has also been excellent. I am so glad that my search to find a quality instrument led me to McNeela!
McNeela Music is rated 4.89 based on 840 reviews