MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
I always use it for seeking my insurance and will continue to do so
Always found the site to be the best way to lower your insurance renewal, excellent.
Not happy another £82 to put commuting
Every year I have a number of motorcycles to insure, and MCN compare is always the cheapest. I compared it for many years against competitors and it's consistently the best value. I would recommend to any motorbike rider to use this service.
Got a great deal on bike insurance from MCN Compare and cut my annual fully comp payment by 50% and got a better deal all round. I would thoroughly recommend MCN Compare.
After the insurance company I had my bike insurance with would not transfer the change the policy over to the bike I had just bought I tried one or two other insurance companies. One quoted me over £500. I nearly gave up,but I then went onto the MCN website and received a very good quote from them. So I was pleased about that and took out the policy that was offered. As I am 80 years old I thought that my biking days could have been over,but thanks to MCN I now have another year to be able to get out on my bike.👍
Best price I could find!
Easy to use.
Easy site to use. Better than other comparison sites
MCN Compare 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Great site the cheapest by far compared with the same insurance companies on other sites. Saved £138 well worth it and thank you keep up the good work.
I started using MCN a month ago. The price is acceptable and people who I talked was very polite and professional
MCN Compare 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Insured my Daytona 675 with a saving of £200 over my renewal quote from my previous insurer. A great choice of companies with various options for all riders. Really pleased!
Fantastic service, very easy to use and great results.
MCN compare, is a brilliant service, takes all the hard work, out of hunting, for better insurance prices, id definitely recommended mcn to all my, bike friends.
A very competitive fully comprehensive insurance cover for my Harley
Very easy to do online, sorted some great deals
Easy to use with a good selection to choose from.
Excellent service I would recommend this to everyone
Easy to use and best, most comprehensive insurance by far.
Fantastic way to insure a motorcycle! Quick, easy and you get a list of the best options available! I used MCN Compare to insure both my bikes and when the time comes for the next one I’ll be using them again!
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,550 reviews