Maxwells DIY Reviews

Maxwells DIY
Shotton Road

Tell us how Maxwells DIY made you happy
Quick delivery
Still not received my order or had information about when it will be delivered, even though I have emailed you last week! I am not happy and would like my delivery charge refunded as you stated it would be delivered within 3-4 working days. I appreciate deliveries are taking a bit longer at the minute but this has been 2 weeks and absolutely no contact to inform me of what is happening!
Still waiting 2 weeks no updates or offer of refund
Still not recieved ??? 111566
I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER AS I WAS EXPECTING IT LAST FRIDAY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET
I have not received my order pls reply ASAP as to why and when it will be here thanks
I’ve still not received my masonry wall paint. Customer services aren’t responding to my email & nobody is answering the phone. Not really sure what is going on with my order. The job I’m working on is now delayed.
Disgusting service products not arrived and were ordered over two weeks ago. One pot of paint arrived today, two missing. The one that did arrive was open and spilled everywhere and the driver tried to claim he hasn’t noticed. He then said my other paints would arrive by 1pm. It’s now 3:30 and they’re not here. Tried to contact with no success tried to contact via social media and they removed their page!!! Embarrassing customer service.
I understand everything is delayed during the covid 19 outbreak. I ordered on the 24th March. No update on order. No reply to 3 emails over the fortnight and when I rang at 9.04am I was put on hold for 35 minutes and then cut off! Still have no idea. One quick reply in 14 days just for an update. But I did receive this automated tell us what you think 7 days after order placed.
Realized I would have to wait a while, but fair does only took 2 weeks considering trouble times was really pleased with their efforts.
Item did not arrive.
I’ve order some paint etc from this company nearly two weeks ago, my money has been taken and confirmation email to state they have received my request but no communication since. I appreciate the current situation but I’ve emailed this company twice now to check when my order will be delivered and haven’t heard a thing. If there is going to be delays at least inform your customers.
The order was paid for on March 26th by paypal, this has been taken from my bank account BUT no goods have been delivered where is my order?
I have not received my delivery yet.
Never received order! No despatch note issued until I emailed, no response, just a copy of note stating despatched on day of order!
I ordered a product on March 25, and it still hasn't been delivered as of April 4. I understand these are difficult times, but I haven't received a single reply to any of my e-mails querying when this product might be delivered, nor do you answer the phone or reply to Facebook messages. If you can't fulfill orders in a reasonable timeframe - and I am taking COVID-19 into account - you shouldn't accept people's money.
Not had the items yet
Very good
First time user.When this lockdown is hopefully over I will be using Maxwell's again.Great prices and quality Ang great service.Thankyou so much
Appreciate we are in unprecedented times but still awaiting order that was placed on 24th March
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.24 based on 3,400 reviews