Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd:

Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

matthew.de-machen@mjr.global

Unit 10, Capstan Court, Crossways Business Park, Dartford

After living in Copenhagen and acquiring a completely new set of furniture. We needed to relocate everything back to the UK. Not knowing of Matthew James previously we were a little apprehensive, but we needn't have worried. Right on time and with all of the manners that put you us ease, and remove any remaining stress. To cap it all they delivered our furniture on the 31st January 2019 to the High Peak in minus 5 deg in the middle of a freeze and snow. Couldn't ask for more and can not praise highly enough. Thanks again Mr & Mrs Lees High Peak Derbyshire
Professional service. Guys loading and unloading were very helpful, friendly and knowledgable. Punctual, kept us informed all the way to our move overseas. Couldn’t recommend highly enough. A great service
Generally very pleased with the friendly, punctual and professional service. An issue concerning minor breakages and accidental damage was quickly resolved to the satisfaction of all concerned.
Our move crew were excellent and worked quickly and efficiently. They called us the evening before our delivery was due and arrived within the timescale provided. First contact and back office staff were professional, friendly and helpful, This is our second time with MJR and we would use them again.
I’m so glad I found this company. Extremely professional from first contact to last, easy to contact by phone and by email, fast responses, accurate information. The office staff from sales to accounts were very friendly and helpful with even the tiniest enquiries. I felt in safe hands from the start and I didn’t have to worry about anything to do with moving my possessions and could concentrate on moving myself! They collected and delivered when they said they would, and took care handling my things. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone. I moved a small part-load and received a top class service at a really good price.
good service all way through. A couple a little unprecise in admin and information, but all in all very good.
We were most impressed with the professionalism and hard working removal guys who done our recent removal. We paid extra for them to pack china etc and they were absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for them and it made us feel at ease knowing that our precious belongings were in capable hands. We would have no hesitation in recommending this removal company. Thanks again for taking the stress from us.
Moving abroad for the first time I was nervous about finding a reliable company to collect, store, transport and deliver what is essentially everything I own! I am happy to say Matthew James were superb every step of the way. Prompt communication, very flexible with my requirements (as every customer has different wants and needs), were fine with some changes in dates during the move with very fair prices for storing my items for longer than expected. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. Not even a mark on the boxes! The staff were all friendly and professional. I honestly cannot rate them higher. They made the whole process as stress-free as can be and I would not hesitate to use them again and highly recommend them.
We have been so impressed with the professionalism and efficiency, and friendliness, of everyone involved with our move (Spain to UK). While it was relatively small quantity to move, there was a level of service above and beyond expectations. We have no hesitation in recommending your services and we will most certainly be contacting you in the future for any other moves we need. Thank you all very much :)
At extremely short notice and within 24 hours of asking for help, Matthew James had collected and taken into storage a bed which we needed to remove quickly to make space for a hospital bed. All involved were very helpful, kind and understanding of the situation. We cannot thank them enough for undertaking such a small but vital job so quickly and willingly. We contacted them about this as we had been very pleased with the way they moved us to our new home 7 years ago.
Excellent service and communication throughout the process. From my first conversation with Phil, the collection both from our home and from a furniture warehouse, until we waved goodbye to Dave and Mick in Spain, we felt that Matthew James had everything under control. They could not have been more helpful or efficient and as a consequence we had a completely stress free move. We would wholeheartedly recommend this company.
Excellent service and good value for money. I used the removal and storage service and both were first class. Very professional staff and nothing was too much trouble for them. Highly recommend this firm.
Excellent service from first contact to completion of delivery. Changed our minds about what items we wanted removed to Portugal several times and therefore revised the schedule several times - no problem whatsoever - quote simply revised. The best insurance by far of any of the many removal companies we sought quotes from - both value and extent of covet. Due for to the death of an Uncle, we needed to change dates at short notice and then could not confirm exact date as we did not know funeral arrangements - but again, absolutely no problem. Exceedingly helpful, very flexible and most professional - from the office staff, to the accounts department to the collection and delivery crews. Most impressed and we will not only use this company again for all our future removal needs, but have absolutely no hesitation in thoroughly recommending their services to anyone also needing removal services.
Yasin and Emanuel, the team from Matthew James, just moved us out of our house in France into storage. Cannot praise them enough for their hard work and patience. Hope they are available to move us into our next home.
Having not moved for 32 years, I was naturally apprehensive about the whole moving process, but the 3 days [including a full pack] could not have been better managed. The team treated my possessions with respect and had a most professional approach. They went the extra mile and nothing was too much trouble. Well done Matthew James!
Matthew James were absolutely suberb from the initial contact until our belongings were delivered. The whole team were polite and friendly at all times and at each stage made contact to let us know what was happening. The team that moved us were fantastic, they handled everything with the utmost care and worked like Trojans. We cannot thank you enough for our stress free move. We absolutely have no hesitation in recommending MJ.
Everything was so simple. You turned up packed, loaded and delivered to Spain in good time. Excellent service from start to finish.
Very efficient
Exceptional service from first contact to delivery. Everyone was efficient, courteous, patient, speedy and kind. Moving is an anxious time. Your people work hard to make things easy for the customer.
Very good communication plesent and helpful ..from uk staff to Central Portugal....Professional......clean and smart ...would highly recommend this company. Mr Craig Barker..
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 211 reviews