Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd:

Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2017
Mrs E Portas
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd 5 star review on 6th March 2017
Mrs W Coles
I picked Matthew James because of their good reviews, and I was not disappointed. The communication is very good from them, my queries usually being answered within minutes. The packing and delivery teams were prompt, professional and seriously knew what they were doing.

If you’re planning a big move, I would strongly recommend them. They took all the worry out of what is an important and potentially stressful operation.
Matthew James sent a fabulous, efficient and very hardworking team who, on a very hot summer day, packed our entire house for storage. Then some 8 weeks later when our newly built home was ready, everything was unloaded and returned safe and sound. Their professionalism gave us peace of mind.
Well packed pleasant guys
On time what else to say very pleased
Very good service from initial contact, survey and on the day of removal. All those involved were professional and hard working.

I would definitely recommend using them to anyone looking to move.
First Clas service, as always!
Very pleased with the service.
Excellent service. Lovely staff. Nothing broken. Accommodated my every need. Highly recommended.
Smooth move cross country for a family of 5 from London to Paris; great service and I have already recommended to friends! Well done team !!!
professional arrangements. Swift delivery and all was well packed and delivered in good order
Amazing service from beginning to end
Highly recommend Matthew James removal services. Both the U.K. staff and the Spanish staff provided an excellent service from beginning to end with personal touches along the way.
We used Matthew James Relocations for our move from Barcelona to Stockholm. The service was great from the start to the end. Really nice people, easy to get hold of, always polite, always competent. Highly recommendable
A good service provided. Very helpful and competent people. Removal costs were quite high but a service to go with it.
My only qualm would be a lack of communication of arrangements once items collected in UK.
Fast and reliable
Very good service and Quick answers
We chose Matthew James Relocations for our move from London to Copenhagen after having done a comparison with other companies. Very happy to have chosen them. From start to finish they were professional and reliable. On the day of the move, they were efficient and fast. Items were packed properly and everything arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended.
Pre used boxes with wrong labels causing confusion in trying to locate items. More men needed on day of move. Things got left behind which we had to pick up. Furniture could have been covered up more as some scuffs on some items. Glass broken on picture which you are repairing.
I transported some furniture from UK to Germany as a "part load", it was made extremely easy to align the seller in the UK with Matthew James to get my furniture delivered in perfect condition at the agreed date. The guys who delivered it to my home were extremely helpful and professional.
Absolutely outstanding service from the very first phone call to the placing if the last item in our new home.
We relocated from Yorkshire to Cascais, Portugal.
I hope we never move again, but if we do we will definitely use Matthew James.
We would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd 5 star review on 25th June 2019
We had attentive support and service from start to finish. The boys who did the handling at both ends were efficient and polite. It was an all-round excellent experience at what we felt was a reasonable price. We will have no hesitation in using the company again.
The historic centre of Bayeux, in Normandy, is the ultimate nightmare for a removals company: narrow streets, parking restrictions etc. The two guys from Matthew James finessed all these problems brilliantly - and even managed to get a bulky armoire and a massive desk up a medieval stone staircase. Impeccable service: swift, efficient and JOLLY.
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 233 reviews