Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd:

Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

matthew.de-machen@mjr.global

Unit 10, Capstan Court, Crossways Business Park, Dartford

Very reliable. Totally recommend!
We worked with Raj who provided excellent service and catered to our ever changing criteria. Would highly recommend Matthew James for your relocation needs/storage.
Really easy to deal with , well organised with great packaging solutions for difficult items and most importantly great staff..... All Good Steve Taylor
Twice in the last months Matthew James have sent me the most fantastic teams to help with a very difficult move. The lads went above and beyond expectations, helping make this stressful time run as smoothly as possible. Many thanks to Mark and his team!
Absolutely brilliant company, from my first enquiry to the delivery of our bits to our new house the people from Matthew james were professional and helpful. I wouldnt hesitate in recommending them to anyone.
I was very happy with the relation and the fact that you succeeded to change the date forward on a very short notice. Also very happy with the crew that came and packed the house and the crew that delivered especially as the goods had to be delivered at 3 different locations. All went very smooth.
Matthew James made our move easy. Always friendly and professional, from the office staff to the guys who moved us. Everything packed securely and transported without any hitches. Would highly recommend them, and will use them again for future moves.
Good service
I was extremely happy with the services. The agent Raj who contacted me to book the removal was very friendly and customer service orientated. He was very helpful and guided me through the entire process very efficiently. The actual removal went very smoothly and all items arrived on time and 100% complete. Staff were super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Matthew James Ltd
I picked Matthew James because of their good reviews, and I was not disappointed. The communication is very good from them, my queries usually being answered within minutes. The packing and delivery teams were prompt, professional and seriously knew what they were doing. If you’re planning a big move, I would strongly recommend them. They took all the worry out of what is an important and potentially stressful operation.
Matthew James sent a fabulous, efficient and very hardworking team who, on a very hot summer day, packed our entire house for storage. Then some 8 weeks later when our newly built home was ready, everything was unloaded and returned safe and sound. Their professionalism gave us peace of mind.
Well packed pleasant guys On time what else to say very pleased
Very good service from initial contact, survey and on the day of removal. All those involved were professional and hard working. I would definitely recommend using them to anyone looking to move.
First Clas service, as always!
Very pleased with the service.
Excellent service. Lovely staff. Nothing broken. Accommodated my every need. Highly recommended.
Smooth move cross country for a family of 5 from London to Paris; great service and I have already recommended to friends! Well done team !!!
professional arrangements. Swift delivery and all was well packed and delivered in good order
Amazing service from beginning to end
Highly recommend Matthew James removal services. Both the U.K. staff and the Spanish staff provided an excellent service from beginning to end with personal touches along the way.
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 229 reviews