Marler Haley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy
Communication was easy and I think the product is great for the price. Thanks!
Very good products, well suited for our needs. Easy ordering with speedy delivery.
Good service good communication Very happy with results. Thank you!
Very good and friendly, Great prices too
speedy, personal and professional service
Great service, very helpful - exactly what I needed
The display boards I ordered arrived on time and everything I ordered was present so that was good. I tried to put everything into the carry bag but found I cannot fit in half of the poles - the ones that have the bit of metal with a screw thread on at one end. So unfortunately they have to remain outside the bag and we'll have to find another bag or way of keeping them together.
Very helpful team, prompt delivery and a good product. Satisfied :)
I was absolutely delighted by the speed, efficiency of the process and quality of the banner.
We were extremely pleased with the service and product. The goods arrived on time and the staff were very pleasant. Excellent.
Great service Jordan was really helpful
Easy to order from website and delivery went exactly as requested
Both Gareth and Siobhan were very helpful and accomodating with my specific needs. The banners were produced on time, however there was a fault on the printing of one which was unfortunate. I sent a photo to the team and this was quickly resolved by them sending a replacement to the agent. I was not impressed by TNT whereby a delivery was left with a neighbour. The only information they left on the delivery note was a surname and not a house number, this caused some inconvenience for the recipient, as they were not sure who to follow this up with.Going forward TNT need to leave more information on the notes.Overall though I have had positive feedback from the agents regarding the quality of the print of the banners and how they look.
Thank you for the review and your feedback. It is extremely disappointing the TNT let us down on this occasion, we will take it up with them to try and ensure that this doesn't happen in the future. Thank you for the great comments about the team and the quality of the banners.
taff are very responsive to questions but actual delivery of products was poor - faulty item, delivered on the wrong day, no receipt for payment received. Faulty item was soon replaced and receipted invoice sent when asked, but I was disappointed that the whole process was not straight forward.
We are very sorry that you were not happy with the service, the quality of our service and products is very important to us. We will be in touch to discuss how we can improve.
Good quality product delivered promptly.
Very happy with the promotional tablecloth and table I ordered from yourselves. 1st class service.
Marler Haley 5 star review on 9th July 2018
Helpful, quick, efficient, good value, pleased with product
Everything about my receint job with Marler Haley was awesome. Thank you!

EXCEPT for the delivery process through TNT. Not a good expereince at all.
You printed custom pop up stand sheets for us, after a disaster by your printing dept the correct items where received and are superb a big thank you to Jordan for sorting the problems out
The print quality was very poor.
Marler Haley is rated 4.63 based on 104 reviews