Marler Haley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy
Really quick service with attentive and responsive staff.
Dan produced 2 banners which were really high quality and perfect for their intended purpose.

Would definitely recommend.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review, we’re happy that you liked your banners.

Claire – Marketing Team
Contacted Marler Haley for some roller banners i needed urgently for a show having previously been let down by another local supplier, spoke to Jordan who was very professional and helpful right from the first phonecall. He made me feel like my job was his priority. Great price and easy to submit artwork on templates that are simple to use. I had my banners delivered the following day, they looked great! I will certainly return to Marler Haley in future.
Hi Emma,

Thank you for leaving an amazing review. I will pass on your lovely comments to Jordan 😊.

Claire – Marketing Team
Excellent service and delivery time!
Hi Kerstin,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review!

Looking forward to working with you again soon.

Claire – Marketing Team
I received my 2 great looking stands today, even after I missed 2 deadlines.. Jordan and Sam were really helpful and professional. Much appreciated and recommended! I will definitely come back if I need any of the services you provide and will recommend you to my colleagues. Thank you!
Hi Tatiana,

Thank you for leaving a review. I will pass on your lovely comments to Jordan and Sam.

We look forward to working with you again in the future 😊

Claire – Marketing Team
During my long association with Marler Haley they have always been a joy to deal with. Their choice of display materials for exhibitions and display cannot; in my mind be bettered. They know the trade, and have sought to provide just what is needed! Well done Marler Haly
Marler Haley 5 star review on 4th April 2019
Hi Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review and picture.

We hope to be working with you again soon.

Claire
Roller banner purchased and very pleased. Good communication with Marler Haley to ensure we obtained good quality result. Would purchase again.
Thank you for the review! We’re happy you are pleased with your purchase.

Claire – Marketing Team
Searched for a last minute display banner and stumbled across Marler Haley. Spoke to Jordan, who went above and beyond to find a solution that could be printed and delivered in two days.

Huge thanks to Jordan for his help. Great service. Will be back again! Cheers, Jordan.
Hi Tim,

Thank you for the review! I will pass on your lovely comments to Jordan.

We hope the banner serves you well and look forward to working with you again in the future 😊

Claire – Marketing Team
From first contacting Marler Haley with my design for a banner and their response, to receiving the proof and my making adjustments, they were a pleasure to deal with and prompt in responding to any questions. I have received my 2 x 1 banners on the day they said I would and am extremely happy with the result, excellent quality and finish.
Hi Chris,

We are so glad that you are happy with your product!

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Claire – Marketing Team
We loved the floor stickers for our event!
Hi,

It’s great to hear that you loved our floor stickers!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review 😊

Looking forward to working with you again soon.

Claire – Marketing Team
Excellent service, they work with businesses as if they are an internal partner, even though the service is being provided through external provision. They are very efficient and the items are all of good quality.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review!

We’re very happy that you had a great experience with us.

Claire – Marketing Team
I bought two boards to enable me to put on small display of photographs covering local history. I used one of the boards the other day, it is easy to move and quite lightweight to carry. The colour chosen is perfect for black and white photographs. I am more than pleased and these boards will get a lot of use in the future. The customer service I received was exceptional and if I need any further boards or relating items I will certainly not look any further than Marler Haley. Congratulations to all of you
Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. It’s lovely to hear that you had a great experience with us 😊

Claire – Marketing Team
Excellent Service. Fast response to my enquiry and then the account executive placed the order for me. Quick turnaround too. Was very impressed. The banner was everything I expected too. Thank you.
We are very impressed with the excellent help with the design of our new roller banners and the speedy service from Marler Hayley. Thank you!
Ordered 2 off 3x3 curved pop up bundle. Ordering process to delivery was spot on and a great bit of kit received all contained within a sturdy shipping pod doubling for a front counter with printed wrap around. The panel print was to a high standard and extremely pleased with the result.
Great service, great product. Highly recommended.
I'd recommend using Marler Haley for your next exhibition display. They were really helpful with our enquires and gave us a bit of help formatting our logo for printing, which really helped.
I'd have no hesitation in recommending them, and already have to another exhibitor who commented how good our stand looked.
Excellent service and quality of good. The banners were of a high quality with contemporary design and clear colours Highly recommend. Competitive price.
We ordered some event tablecloths. The quality was really good and the ordering process was very quick and simple.
We had quite a tight deadline and Marler Haley helped us to meet it. We used the stands at our recent customer event and everyone was impressed by the quality and the difference they made to the room.
Exactly as requested and arrived on time
Marler Haley is rated 4.64 based on 106 reviews