LoveWoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend LoveWoo
4.7
Based on 279 reviews
Read LoveWoo Reviews
Great fast and good items spot in
Thank you for your review, we are glad you liked the products and the delivery was to your liking! we hope to see you again soon! The Love Woo team
Great service & speedy delivery!
It wasnt the fastest service in town but at least i received my item. As for the item itself...well, the battery vibration is useless. there is more vibration in a dormant mill pond. If I had known this i would have bought the much cheaper non vibrating item. The silk lube is pretty good though.
Hello, i am sorry you have had a bad experience. the email address on our website is support@lovewoo.co.uk and i would be happy to help.
I ordered two a glass dildo and a vibrator. They both arrived in a discreet box however after getting both items out the box neither were securely sealed. The vibrator felt like a hoover attachment rather than something you would use intimately. It come with one loose battery and two in sealed packaging. After putting the batteries in and turning it on, it not only sounded very loud but as if the batteries were not secure and rattling inside aswell. I went on the website to find the refund procedure to find the email provided is not valid. I then filled in the ‘contact us’ form and have not heard since. Very disappointed and will not be buying from this company again.
Excellent product, delivered very quickly. Can't ask for more.
Your products are fine, one is a little horrible (the mouth thing) to hold, it puts me off. Also at my shopping basket, I was offered a free gift (some piece of tat) Ooo I thought that’s nice of them, only to be told at checkout there was something wrong with my order, going back to check what could be wrong, I was surprised to find out what it was, it the free gift that was out of stock. Not so nice then. Never mind it’s the thought that counts.
Hi Matthew, we are really sorry about the free gift experience, please email support@lovewoo.co.uk and we can see if we can assist.
the item was just fine no problems at all.
Good service and prompt dispatch
Great product fast delivery very happy 👍
Glad to see your review, see you again soon! Love Woo
Fantastic range of products and ordering using the LoveWoo website couldn't be easier. Products arrived within a box so couldn't be identified by anyone unless opened. I will definitely be recommending LoveWoo to friends.
Thank you for your review Jamie, we are glad you liked the products and the delivery was to your liking! we hope to see you again soon! The Love Woo team
ordered 11/4/20 received 17/420 used that afternoon both items stayed in bed all afternoon wife very very very satisfied me too would recommend to friends and family but why should they have same fun as us thank you will use you again lots .
Thank you so much for your review we are so pleased that you had a great time and continue to! ;) i'm guessing we will be seeing you again very soon! and please do share the experience with friends and family! The Love Woo Team!
Great item, good customer service, quick and discrete delivery, csnnot fault in any way will buy again
Excellent news on your item we are glad you liked it, thank you for the review and see you again soon. Love Woo
Quick and discreet
Hi Denise, lovely review, thank you so much. hopefully we receive more orders from you in the future. Love Woo
I paid for Express delivery and it took a week over a week to arrive
Good Afternoon we are sorry this happened but we haven't got any control over the delivery services once they have left the warehouse please email support@lovewoo.co.uk should you require any further assistance.
Item delivered promptly. Very good service.
Thank you for your support! The Love Woo Team!
Ordered my toys on express delivery and received goods within just a few days. Very happy with goods and service
Dear Tim, we are pleased you are happy with the service and products and glad you are enjoying them. The Love Woo Team
Item was a most welcome gift .
We are pleased you liked it! See you soon - Love Woo
Quick delivery. and not disappointed.
Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback on our service. We're very happy to hear you are satisfied with the delivery and products. Best wishes, LoveWoo
Everything came so quickly! Really good quality and discreet packaging!! Very good reasonable prices too, I will definitely be shopping here again.
Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback on our service. We're very happy to hear you are satisfied with the delivery and products. Best wishes, The LoveWoo Team
Item arrived, despite being size L/XL, which would usually be too big if anything, was far too small (didn't try it on, simply no need). I've contacted the company about sending it back with no response.
Hello, i am sorry you have had a bad experience. please contact support@lovewoo.co.uk and i will be able to help
LoveWoo is rated 4.68 based on 279 reviews