Look Lovely London Reviews

Simon hall
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Simon
On Entry I was made to feel comfortable no pressure at all.
d
Davina was very helpful and made me feel relaxed she is very caring and in no time my fillers done.
Overall satisfaction 100%, thank you to Davina and her staff look forward to my next appointment
Davina and her team always make me feel so welcome - like I’m stepping into someone’s home!

After my first year of being a heavily sleep deprived mum- the tiredness started to really show. After a visit to Davina I felt like myself again with a glow to my skin which have made me feel more energised in itself. I love it (so do others) and I will keep on coming back for my energy boosters. Thanks Davina and everyone at Look Lovely! X
Lovely staff who really looked after me. The clinic is a gorgeous, calming environment - I could have stayed there all day! Davina is fantastic and had a great instinct for which treatments would suit me. I am THRILLED with the result and look forward to my next appointment.
Very pleasant new patient experience at Look Lovely London. I was made to feel welcome by the lovely Receptionist who I am sure would put any “nervous newbies” at ease. The equally lovely Dr Wilson listened to what I was hoping to achieve from my visit and delivered what I asked for. I will certainly be recommending Look Lovely London to my friends as my friend did to me.
Really happy with my trratment..Extremely warm and a nice advice.Will go back definetely very soon.Thank you
Excellent service and excellent results 👍🏼
Dr Davina is the master of Botox and Christal does the most amazing facials . I cannot recommend them both enough
I could not have asked for a better service. Davina is simply brilliant at what she does abd she is very professional. She patiently listened to my concerns, came up with solutions, together we discussed shape of my lips and cheeks. The result was beautifull. I highly recommend Davina. I will definatelly go back again. Karina
I had a micro needling today with Christal and really appreciated how thorough she was. Many practitioners only spend 20 minutes but she really examined my skin and saw that my scars needed a deeper treatment so she spent a FULL HOUR doing the whole face and I'm certain i'll have the best results from her, she's so experienced. My friend had perfect botox there before Christmas too so I can say that both Christal and Dr Davina are experts in their fields. Highly recommended
A great welcome; listened to; professional treatment; great results from Dr Davina. I will definitely be back.
I cannot rate Look Lovely highly enough. The treatment and care you receive will be second to none. Dr Wilson is amazing and all staff at the clinic make you feel special from the moment you walk in the door. Outstanding!!!
Caring efficient service was excellent results every time
Highly professional service, from reception through to treatment. Dr Wilson is very experienced and immediately puts you at ease. Luxurious surroundings are a plus! Delighted to be a returning client.
Dr. Davina and her entire team went out of their way to make my experience at Look Lovely a great one. They were informative, fairly priced and did a great job of managing expectations of what you can expect in terms of results. I would not hesistate to use their services again.
I was made to feel very relaxed upon arrival. Davina was amazing as usual whilst treating my area of concern. As Davina had said to me, people won’t think there is any change but might comment that I look better. This happened to me last night by two different people. So great. Thank you Davina.
Dr Davina is the only person i trust to do my Botox. She is fabulous.
Decided after reading reviews on the web site, Iam very satisfied after receiving the treatment , right from the appointment till the treatment , -wonderful, Dr Davina makes you so comfortable and I have full confidence in her, Iam going to recommend this clinic for many of my friends , I, myself looking forward to continue my treatment in future.
Great environment and Dr Daviva is so friendly and professional. First time had a Botox and the results its natural and amazing. Thanks Davina
Dr Davina Wilson was absolutely amazing, the best surgeon I've ever been to, I've had my lips plumped before but she's 100% the best I've ever gone to. Made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thank you!!! X
Davina is so professional and reassuring, she really puts one at ease. She is happy to advise but is never pushy-I've had some really great, natural results after treatment from her and I'll be going back to her regularly. Low prices can mean dodgy service but this certainly isn't the case here. I highly recommend this clinic.
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 264 reviews