Look Lovely London Reviews

Look Lovely London 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
More Photos & Videos
Davina is truly amazing gives you best advice and makes you feel so welcome I am over the moon with my results so worth it!!!!
I have been attending L.L.L. for nearly a year. I will always areturn. The professional friendly service along with the choice of treatments are good value for money, what's more tghey work. Give it a try.
Amazing friendly staff, looking forward to my next appointment, thank you.
Treatments with Dr Davina Wilson and Cristal are just amazing 5 ***** as always.

They never rush you, give you the best individual advice which will make you want to return time and time again ....
A very personal, friendly clinic.
I was put at ease from the first visit. I would recommend Without hesitation.
Comfortable and welcoming reception area. Davina was incredibly down to earth, professional and informative , and put me, as a Botox first timer, at my ease. I will be back!!
Amazing treatment with a very experienced doctor. Always gives sensible advice as to what her recommendations would be and works with me to achieve the look I want. Always feel listened to and have amazing outcomes. Would highly recommend Dr Wilson
Everyone was very lovely and welcoming. Davina was excellent and achieved the exact look I was after. Brilliant and friendly experience.
THE DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE VERY PATIENT, INFORMATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE"
A wonderful service... I look and feel amazing.. Thank you so much Look Lovely London.
Very professional. I already recommend to all my friends and family.
Davina is fantastic!
Always a pleasure, all the ladies are lovely and make you feel comfortable! Ladies are always informative and treatments are done to a very high standard. (Botox, lip fillers, carbon laser facial, LED light.)
Thank you so much felt so comfortable from start to finish
Amazing so happy Look and feel great Thank you so much
Will definitely return
Natalie
Dr Davina is fantastic at what she does. She listens to you and gives you exactly what you ask for.
I will definitely visit her again. A*
It was one of the very best places I have been. Christal was amazing.
I recently attended the clinic and found the whole experience very pleasant. Davina was very reassuring and listened to what I wanted, so she could offer the best treatment to match my needs. The results were fantastic and just what I wanted to achieve. Also the lady on reception was very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely go back, and recommend the clinic to my friends.
I am so amazed by the result of my treatment. Dr. Davina Wilson was so professional and friendly. She made me feel ease with her very detailed explanation. The whole procedure is almost painless. And, the result is remarkable and instant. Many thanks! I definitely come back to this clinic again in the future.
This is my second visit to Look Lovely. I absolutely love all the staff there. They’re professional, informative and so warm and friendly. Davina’s Botox is amazing, I can’t recommend her enough!
I am so happy with the results of my treatment. Dr. Davina Wilson was very professional and, as this was my first time, she took extra time to discuss the treatment process with me and made me feel very at ease.

A beautiful clinic and a very professional and friendly service. I will be back!
I had the Derma pen treatment which was amazing, Christal was warm & friendly & made me feel really relaxed. They have a range of treatments & the price is very good compared to other clinics in London. Would definitely go back.
I cannot fault Dr Wilson’s beauty clinic. The care and results of my treatments were truly exceptional. Even, as a veteran of Botox, these are the best....for subtle enhancement and durability. The fact that Dr Wilson is medically qualified is a huge added bonus in my case, and I have a physical impairment and her concern and interest in me, on a personal level, was outstanding. Impressive.

Thank you so much, Davina.
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 264 reviews