Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Perfect service in a discreet and relaxing environment"
"I decided that I would like to try Botox on my forehead and to see if anything could be done for a couple of deep creases down by my chin (I understand this was due to the way that I sleep) I wanted to know if filler would help these lines to be less noticeable. Davina explained the whole process to me, what would work and what would look most natural. The Botox was very straight forward, but the small area of filler was a little uncomfortable and bruised quite a bit – but this was previously explained to me by Davina. It’s now been two weeks, the Botox is fab and the deep creases are no longer there. They haven’t gone completely but it all looks completely natural. I would recommend this lovely lady and the clinic to everyone. – thank you Look Lovely London xx"
"Davina is always ready to listen to my requirements and meet them. She doesn't try to push me into having other treatments either, which is welcome."
"I m happy with the results for Botox and I wait now to see how long will last. Thank you"
"Unbelievable results! Dr Davina is great to talk to very good listener. She definitely knows her stuff. Very pleased!"
"Very professional service. Dr Wilson took the time to understand and listen to what I wanted. Very happy with result, will be going back for more"
"Dr Wilson was very welcoming, she made me feel at ease and spent time discussing what I felt my problem areas were and advised treatment which was best for me. I have had fantastic results and will definitely be returning."
"Look Lovely is a gorgeous clinic, relaxing with friendly staff at the onset. Davina was brilliant, I was nervous and she made me feel completely at ease, she was gentle and the to my surprise my filler treatment was painless. I will be going back to her for sure and would highly recommend her. I had had a bad experience with filler before and Davina was attentive and reassuring!!"
"I visited Davina's practice for the third time in 18 months. I decided to go back as I had fillers over a year ago with Davina, these were excellently done! Once again I had a wonderful experience, Davina was able to advise me on the best plan for treatment, the numbing cream (as always) was applied to the discussed areas. Throughout the procedure Davina talked me through everything she was doing, explaining and keeping me very calm and fully informed. The atmosphere in the practice is extremely professional but also very warm and friendly, it is a like visiting lovely glamorous friends. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone considering fillers or botox."
"Davina is simply the best / responsive , considerate , and a master of her craft . You will look a million times better than ever"
"My second visit to see Davina. As she takes such excellent professional notes my Botox treatment was even better than the first visit. Natural looking and long lasting. I highly recommend her to anyone who wishes excellent treatment outcomes."
"When I first walked in I was welcomed and felt so comfortable and reassured. I am so happy with my treatment and wouldn't go anywhere else"
"I was a bit nervous having never had had fillers before but the whole process made me feel really comfortable. I did my research and definitely chose the right place. I was really happy with the consultation and the results. I would recommend Davina to anyone."
"Dr khan was one of the loveliest doctors I have come across, she listened to my issue and have done an amazing job with acne scarring. Would definitely go back to do more"
"Lovely work done on under eye hollowness and cheek area. Very friendly comforting doctor. L9ved the results will deffinately be back."
"I had my frown lines done 5 weeks ago. Dr Davinia was fantastic. I read the reviews before going and I still was a bit unsure but once I had met her I kicked myself for not going earlier. She gave me good honest advice and there was no pressure. We agreed to do the 11s and not the whole forehead. She was very attentive and in tune as to what I wanted. At the same consultation I discussed tear trough. As I was dilly dallying she asked me to come back in 2 weeks. I went, she checked out my botox and all good. I was really happy! Then I had my tear trough done. She explained what would happen and I did bruise under 1 eye but I could cover it nicely. The bruise is barely there now and I look great. Fresh and my tiredness had gone. Honestly the reviews about how great she is are all true!"
"I usually have my treatment with look lovely clinic I'm very pleased with the results and looking forward for more treatments."
"I have been going for 6 years now and I wouldn't go to any other place. Fantastic treatments and Davina is amazing!"
"I am a regular customer of Look Lovely London. Dr Wilson always makes me feel calm and relaxed through any process, with the results looking extremely natural. I have recommended Look Lovely London to friends and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work!"
"This was my first time to Look Lovely London and both the lady at reception and Davina were very polite and accommodating. I am 43 and have relatively good skin, but the frown lines between my eyebrows were becoming deeper and made me feel as if I was scowling all the time. It seems like I was frowning in my sleep, because waking up each morning revealed very deep crevices, which softened a bit after massaging with my fingers. I was concerned that these lines would become more severe, and despite being someone who only uses natural skincare techniques, cosmetics and toiletries, nothing I was doing was helping these frown-lines. This was my first time using botox in this area only. There were some small pin-pricks and only one felt painful, since I have some scar tissue in this area. I had a few mild headaches in the first week, but these subsided by the second week. I am happy that the lines have softened but I still have the use of facial expressions without looking like a shiny plastic doll. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Davina and her team."
Look Lovely London is rated 4.92 based on 212 reviews