Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I had the Derma pen treatment which was amazing, Christal was warm & friendly & made me feel really relaxed. They have a range of treatments & the price is very good compared to other clinics in London. Would definitely go back."
"I cannot fault Dr Wilson’s beauty clinic. The care and results of my treatments were truly exceptional. Even, as a veteran of Botox, these are the best....for subtle enhancement and durability. The fact that Dr Wilson is medically qualified is a huge added bonus in my case, and I have a physical impairment and her concern and interest in me, on a personal level, was outstanding. Impressive. Thank you so much, Davina."
"On Entry I was made to feel comfortable no pressure at all. d Davina was very helpful and made me feel relaxed she is very caring and in no time my fillers done. Overall satisfaction 100%, thank you to Davina and her staff look forward to my next appointment"
"Davina and her team always make me feel so welcome - like I’m stepping into someone’s home! After my first year of being a heavily sleep deprived mum- the tiredness started to really show. After a visit to Davina I felt like myself again with a glow to my skin which have made me feel more energised in itself. I love it (so do others) and I will keep on coming back for my energy boosters. Thanks Davina and everyone at Look Lovely! X"
"Lovely staff who really looked after me. The clinic is a gorgeous, calming environment - I could have stayed there all day! Davina is fantastic and had a great instinct for which treatments would suit me. I am THRILLED with the result and look forward to my next appointment."
"Very pleasant new patient experience at Look Lovely London. I was made to feel welcome by the lovely Receptionist who I am sure would put any “nervous newbies” at ease. The equally lovely Dr Wilson listened to what I was hoping to achieve from my visit and delivered what I asked for. I will certainly be recommending Look Lovely London to my friends as my friend did to me."
"Really happy with my trratment..Extremely warm and a nice advice.Will go back definetely very soon.Thank you"
"Excellent service and excellent results 👍🏼"
"Dr Davina is the master of Botox and Christal does the most amazing facials . I cannot recommend them both enough"
"I could not have asked for a better service. Davina is simply brilliant at what she does abd she is very professional. She patiently listened to my concerns, came up with solutions, together we discussed shape of my lips and cheeks. The result was beautifull. I highly recommend Davina. I will definatelly go back again. Karina"
"I had a micro needling today with Christal and really appreciated how thorough she was. Many practitioners only spend 20 minutes but she really examined my skin and saw that my scars needed a deeper treatment so she spent a FULL HOUR doing the whole face and I'm certain i'll have the best results from her, she's so experienced. My friend had perfect botox there before Christmas too so I can say that both Christal and Dr Davina are experts in their fields. Highly recommended"
"A great welcome; listened to; professional treatment; great results from Dr Davina. I will definitely be back."
"I cannot rate Look Lovely highly enough. The treatment and care you receive will be second to none. Dr Wilson is amazing and all staff at the clinic make you feel special from the moment you walk in the door. Outstanding!!!"
"Caring efficient service was excellent results every time"
"Highly professional service, from reception through to treatment. Dr Wilson is very experienced and immediately puts you at ease. Luxurious surroundings are a plus! Delighted to be a returning client."
"Dr. Davina and her entire team went out of their way to make my experience at Look Lovely a great one. They were informative, fairly priced and did a great job of managing expectations of what you can expect in terms of results. I would not hesistate to use their services again."
"I was made to feel very relaxed upon arrival. Davina was amazing as usual whilst treating my area of concern. As Davina had said to me, people won’t think there is any change but might comment that I look better. This happened to me last night by two different people. So great. Thank you Davina."
"Dr Davina is the only person i trust to do my Botox. She is fabulous."
"Decided after reading reviews on the web site, Iam very satisfied after receiving the treatment , right from the appointment till the treatment , -wonderful, Dr Davina makes you so comfortable and I have full confidence in her, Iam going to recommend this clinic for many of my friends , I, myself looking forward to continue my treatment in future."
"Great environment and Dr Daviva is so friendly and professional. First time had a Botox and the results its natural and amazing. Thanks Davina"
Look Lovely London is rated 4.93 based on 227 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access