Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Just what you need if you get locked out.. forget or lost your keys.... excellent service. Thank you !
Absolute scam. Do not under any circumstance use these people as they will charge excessive amounts of money, and exploit those in vulnerable positions.
Technician was friendly and fast. All my lock problems were sorted the same day. Excellent service. Thank you !
Skilled and professional team. I really enjoyed working with them and will do in the near future also.
Excellent professional workmanship.
The technician was friendly and clearly an expert. Perfection with 100% satisfaction. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service. Here in 20 minutes, showed us a range of locks different brands and security levels and did the job in less than 10. Superb!
Affordable emergency service. 5 stars for Andrew.
Really friendly and helpful!
An amazing experience with Sergio. Did a great job on my new locks - they look lovely. Thank you so much.
Prompt and professional. Needed locks replaced asap. All sorted under 40 minutes. Highly recommended.
5 star emergency locksmith service!
Amazing experience. Great customer service. Skilled locksmith.
Closed the door behind me with the keys inside.... I called and Victor came shortly after and let me back in. Recommend !!
First class service. Was quick to arrive on a Saturday night. Did the job in 15 minutes. Can't recommend enough
Fast and friendly. All sorted in the same day. Brilliant!
Recommended. Andrew got the job done right. TY
Great service. John was great today. Fixed my UPVC door locking system. Recommended.
I urgently needed a locksmith to sort out my lock as it was not lining up with the latch. I looked online at other locksmith companies but these guys provided a reasonable quote over the phone. As soon as I called them, they said to send a video of my issue so they could see. Such a great idea. Straight after that they were at my house within 20 minutes. The guy came round, very polite, quick and efficient. And he cleaned the area as well once finished. The lock and latch working perfectly now. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their locks and latches sorting out. I will be definitely using them again. Thank you so much.
Highly recommended. They arrived in 20 minutes. Job done in 5. Excellent.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.96 based on 402 reviews