Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Absolute scam. Do not under any circumstance use these people as they will charge excessive amounts of money, and exploit those in vulnerable positions.
Amazing ! Victor is a wonderful locksmith. 5 stars
Total rip off, would never use them and I'm convinced they have fake reviews (today they're all 5* maybe they'll change it to more realistic fake reviews). Make sure you look at their prices page before you book, we didn't, as it was the 5th company I'd tried on a frantic Friday late pm, and ended up with a £470 bill for a simple lock replacement of a lock that was stuck on the latch (door was open). Notice on the price list that they sell locks for over £250 that cost at the hardware store £20-30. I had no idea when I booked, the guy just quoted £49.99 plus vat for the labour. That's it. There's a chance I misheard 'plus call out' but that's cheeky anyway. Notice also the totally unrealistic number of only 5* reviews. The only good thing is that they turned up quickly, and did the job, but then the guy wouldn't leave till we paid, despite the elderly tenants being genuinely upset and anxious about the whole thing because they couldn't put it on their credit card. Also, they at least emailed us back when we complained, and explained that they are expensive because they have lots of overheads and they can't give more accurate quotes because jobs vary. Look for an MLA approved locksmith, and check out reasonable locksmith prices. You'll find these guys are neither. There's lots of these 'emergency' companies that take advantage of people so beware.
Wow! Victor is really incredible...contacted him on Sunday morning about replacing a lock at my place. He came over that afternoon, was very friendly and efficient. He finished the job super-quickly and for a great price. Truly, I couldn't recommend him higher!
John was wonderful. I had a lock break and he came out and fixed it within the hour. Timely, courteous, and a true professional. Wonderful experience.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.94 based on 485 reviews