Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Total rip off, would never use them and I'm convinced they have fake reviews (today they're all 5* maybe they'll change it to more realistic fake reviews). Make sure you look at their prices page before you book, we didn't, as it was the 5th company I'd tried on a frantic Friday late pm, and ended up with a £470 bill for a simple lock replacement of a lock that was stuck on the latch (door was open). Notice on the price list that they sell locks for over £250 that cost at the hardware store £20-30. I had no idea when I booked, the guy just quoted £49.99 plus vat for the labour. That's it. There's a chance I misheard 'plus call out' but that's cheeky anyway. Notice also the totally unrealistic number of only 5* reviews. The only good thing is that they turned up quickly, and did the job, but then the guy wouldn't leave till we paid, despite the elderly tenants being genuinely upset and anxious about the whole thing because they couldn't put it on their credit card. Also, they at least emailed us back when we complained, and explained that they are expensive because they have lots of overheads and they can't give more accurate quotes because jobs vary. Look for an MLA approved locksmith, and check out reasonable locksmith prices. You'll find these guys are neither. There's lots of these 'emergency' companies that take advantage of people so beware.
Excellent service !!!!!! Highly recommended. Chan.
best emergency service! got my locks changed and extra copies made. excellent!
Jack was amazing... Arrived 10 minutes after I called... He is a very friendly person and knows his stuff. Excellent service.
Extremely reasonable priced. Happy to recommend.
Thank you John for the fast response. Helpful and affordable. 5 Star service!
Forgot the keys inside. Called and booked a locksmith. Jack was quick to arrived and even speedier opening my door. Fair priced. Paid by Card.
Thanks John for the fast response. Excellent service, professional team. 100% recommended.
Professional emergency service. 5 Stars !
Super Fast. EXCELENT QUALITY PRODUCTS.
Booked a locksmith over the phone. Availability was same day. Paid by card. Very happy with the service.
Excellent service. Robert was a real gentlemen and clearly a professional. Door opened in less than 5 minutes.
Andrew arrived quickly. Had all the parts on him. Sorted on the same day!
Excellent service!!!!
Victor was super helpful and handled all of my needs. Got me set up with a new key for my garage and even helped me with a new lock for my garden door. Great service and definitely an affordable price compared to others. Would highly recommend using this company.
Immediate response with 30 mins for a broken main door lock. Fixed existing lock so basic cost only. Excellent value for money.
5 star Emergency service ! they got to me in 20 minutes. Excellent
I was in a hurry and left my flat without my keys.. luckily Andrew showed up very quickly and opened the door for me.. 5 stars for you Andrew
Excellent work and fantastic customer service!
Super fast. Very helpful. Affordable