Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Super professional and punctual locksmith service. Amazing!
Professional and easy to talk to. Victor was prompt, reasonably priced and scheduled promptly. Thank you !
Dani is the best. He got to us a few minutes after I called and he was able to open our front door without damaging the lock or the door. Amazing service. Thank you Dani!!
Amazing service! Got to me in under 20 minutes. Victor is a LIFESAVER!
Andrew is very professional. He comes highly recommended. 10/10
Excellent skills and experiences! We had trouble with the Yale keyless after moving it to another door. Prompt arrival on appointment time, professional and reliable
Amazing emergency service. Daniel was super helpful and he worked really fast to get me and my friend back into our house. Thank you so much, Daniel! You are the best! Thank you!!
Amazing Emergency Service! #1 in London!!! 5 Stars!
Very thankful they got to me so quickly and got me into my unit in under 10 minutes. Great service. Would recommend.
super helpful and fast amazing service.
Daniel is a fantastic locksmith. He is polite, professional and a good communicator. Excellent job. Thank you!
Amazingly fast and professional service. Excellent quality and affordable. Amazing!
Great business showed up on time and was very kind. Very Knowledgeable about locks. And very honest will be doing business with him again.
Andrew arrived before we did and was very patient with us. Professional and affordable emergency service. Recommended.
5-star service. Quick response to my request, job completed within a matter of days from initial inquiry. Professionally undertook what appeared to be a tricky job of removing patio doors to replace sill underneath, also went over and above to find the right material for the job.
fast and reliable recommended
Scandalously expensive - please don't go with these guys. I called them when I had been locked out with my infant on a cold November night. They said it would cost £50+vat and they'd be there in 25 minutes. They arrived after 50 minutes and immediately said it was a difficult lock (it was a standard lock). I asked them how much it would cost and how long it would take and they said they don't know - could be 5 minutes could be 5 hours. Clearly trying to avoid stating the costs before I agreed. They were at my house for about 20-25 minutes and charged me £424!!!!!! Scandalous. Don't read the reviews on this page as they are clearly not real - they did not offer me to use this site to review them after they had charged me as this site says they will because they know reviews will be terrible (and they fill this with fake reviews to hide the bad ones). Go to Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/24-7-london-locksmith-london-3 or Trust Pilot for real reviews: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/lock-smith.net. Awful, unethical prices. Ruined my christmas savings. I've emailed to complain but no reply.
Super helpful and quick about the work... Thanks
5/5 star service. Paul was great. Arrived on time, friendly and very affordable.
Arrived in 15 minutes of my call, was fast and friendly. What more can you ask for?
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.94 based on 485 reviews