Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Excellent service !!!!!! Highly recommended. Chan.
best emergency service! got my locks changed and extra copies made. excellent!
Jack was amazing... Arrived 10 minutes after I called... He is a very friendly person and knows his stuff. Excellent service.
Extremely reasonable priced. Happy to recommend.
Thank you John for the fast response. Helpful and affordable. 5 Star service!
Forgot the keys inside. Called and booked a locksmith. Jack was quick to arrived and even speedier opening my door. Fair priced. Paid by Card.
Thanks John for the fast response. Excellent service, professional team. 100% recommended.
Professional emergency service. 5 Stars !
Super Fast. EXCELENT QUALITY PRODUCTS.
Booked a locksmith over the phone. Availability was same day. Paid by card. Very happy with the service.
Excellent service. Robert was a real gentlemen and clearly a professional. Door opened in less than 5 minutes.
Andrew arrived quickly. Had all the parts on him. Sorted on the same day!
Excellent service!!!!
Victor was super helpful and handled all of my needs. Got me set up with a new key for my garage and even helped me with a new lock for my garden door. Great service and definitely an affordable price compared to others. Would highly recommend using this company.
Immediate response with 30 mins for a broken main door lock. Fixed existing lock so basic cost only. Excellent value for money.
5 star Emergency service ! they got to me in 20 minutes. Excellent
I was in a hurry and left my flat without my keys.. luckily Andrew showed up very quickly and opened the door for me.. 5 stars for you Andrew
Excellent work and fantastic customer service!
Super fast. Very helpful. Affordable
Victor was very professional and polite with the great service we had received. I would recommend this business to anyone who wants to see a good job, great price and professionalism and a friendly face, especially if you are women. Victor is a diamond in the rough.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.97 based on 388 reviews