Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Great COVID precautions and he came super quickly and unlocked my door really quickly and efficiently as well!! Highly recommend
Best service ever. Thanks for the quick help.
Sergio is very professional, and gave me a reasonable price on changing locks on a house. He communicated well and was timely and did the job quickly and well.
Very professional and on time . They installed three locks for me and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.
Great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and the best price! I have contacted many places and they gave me the best price for repairing a very old lock.
I was able to get a new lock and keys in less than 20 minutes! They where do quick! Very happy they could help me!!!
Andrew was very thoughtful and thorough with his work and made sure everything was done correctly. Recommend him and his business!
Loved that they Showed up with a mask. Was fast, showed up within 20 min of the call. Gave me a great price for a last minute appointment. Seamless and quickly worked on the locks. Accepts card.
Feel safe now after a scare.
Excellent, quick, great price.

Sergio helped us out, on-site lock replacement, he was very knowledgeable. And super fast!

So glad we found you guys, your company is now in my phone contacts for future, or for referring to friends and family.
Daniel was quick and helpful. Came to my spot in less than 15 mins and had my door opened in a blink of an eye.
They are really fast and professionals. Victor arrived in 15 mins. Let me back in 2. :) thanks
They came right away and fixed my lock. Really nice. I would definitely hire them again.
This guys are pros! Andrew was on time, and got the job done very quickly. He was very professional and I would highly recommend his services!
Great service! Victor is amazingly kind and courteous. Literally got us in our home within 10 minutes. Would recommend him to any of our friends. Appreciate your help Victor thanks so much!
they respond so quick
process are more than great
and they were willing to arrive within 15-30 minutes
This locksmith is extremely fast, and very professional. I appreciate their kindness and understanding. They are perfectly priced for the service they provide. We have locked ourselves out twice now.... and we only call them. Thanks for being so great!
Daniel was AMAZING! Got me back into my house SUPER fast! Thank you
Very fast service.... the guys are always polite and professional.
Excellent service, they were prompt and finished the job quickly. Replaced a broken lock on my front door without any trouble. I highly recommend. Affordable and professional. Thank you!
Andrew came to the rescue and changed the lock on my door. It was a smooth and fast process. He was very nice and professional. Highly recommend this service!
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 5.00 based on 155 reviews