Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

5 Rating 604 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

punctual and professional
Thanks Allan! Recommended.
Quick and efficient service! Andrew came out and the fix the issue in less than 30 minutes. Reasonable priced, will use them again!
Very professional helping crew. Always making sure your locksmithing needs are taken care of.
thanks London locksmith 24h you are the best!
Daniel was amazing and so helpful.
5 star service ! Amazing Thank you Vic!
top notch service
Thank goodness for London Locksmith 24h. I was locked out of my flat .... so i called and a locksmith arrived in 20 minutes.
Excellent service, good prices, and shows up on time. You really can't ask for more!
i recommend Andrew, he was punctual and professional
These guys really know what they're doing. Punctual and friendly. Thank you for the help!
Thank you Sergio. You are the best!
I strongly recommend this business! Paul is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He explained all the options available to us in fixing our problem lock. He even said there was a cheap, not recommended alternative. He was fair in his price and honest.
Good service, speedy and polite.
I could not recommend Viktor highly enough. He arrived quickly, installed the locks with ease, and walked me through the mechanism of the two locks. He was extremely thorough and even looked at my garden door locks and offered to fix those, and he did so quickly. I would not hesitate to use him again.
I have two fire escape doors that I wanted to add an additional deadbolt lock to. Contacted a few locksmiths London Locksmith 24h was quick to respond. They gave me a price quote right through email. They gained my trust because They gave me precise feedback and quotes over email. Daniel came on time, on the scheduled time and did a fabulous job. He did his job like a pro! His price was the best too!
Daniel was great. Answered right away, took down my details and arrived EXACTLY when he said he would. He repaired my lock in 15 minutes and even addressed an issue I wasn't aware of. Highly recommended.
Speedy service! Very quick response, easy pay! I was in a bind and had to get my door open ASAP, they gave me a 20 min arrival time when I called and arrived shortly after. Payment by card. I won't hesitate to call again! Thank you for the quick service.
Great locksmith! I had to get my lock replaced, and I called 24/7 Locksmith Services London, and they sent Daniel, the technician, later the same day. Daniel was very polite and communicative. He replaced the lock with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. I highly recommend 24/7 Locksmith Services London!
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.95 based on 604 reviews