Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Scandalously expensive - please don't go with these guys. I called them when I had been locked out with my infant on a cold November night. They said it would cost £50+vat and they'd be there in 25 minutes. They arrived after 50 minutes and immediately said it was a difficult lock (it was a standard lock). I asked them how much it would cost and how long it would take and they said they don't know - could be 5 minutes could be 5 hours. Clearly trying to avoid stating the costs before I agreed. They were at my house for about 20-25 minutes and charged me £424!!!!!! Scandalous. Don't read the reviews on this page as they are clearly not real - they did not offer me to use this site to review them after they had charged me as this site says they will because they know reviews will be terrible (and they fill this with fake reviews to hide the bad ones). Go to Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/24-7-london-locksmith-london-3 or Trust Pilot for real reviews: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/lock-smith.net. Awful, unethical prices. Ruined my christmas savings. I've emailed to complain but no reply.
BE CAREFUL! EXTORTIONATE! I called the locksmith on a weekday afternoon to unlock my door. No contract or quote was given to me on the phone or when he arrived. He charged me 490.80 pounds for the work, which is an unacceptable amount. Usually, this type of work would be around 200 pounds. I had no choice but to pay. More, he took away the whole lock mechanism of the door without any reason, claiming he would have changed it for 1.300 pounds + VAT and I had to pay right there. I said no, and I would have thought about it. So, the total would have been more than 2000 pounds to unlock a door! Can you imagine? After, I called a couple of experts (honest). They said that the job would have been a 250 pounds one, and it was not necessary to take away the whole mechanism, for which I had to pay 300 pounds (not to them, of course), and NOT 1.300 + VAT. I emailed them and they said, they replied that because they cover the whole city, the expenses are higher and that the man had to take away the whole mechanism to use it to build a secure mechanism for the door, which is untrue, as clarified and explained to me by the two experts who came the day after. So, watch out. I don’t seem to be the only one to have fallen for this company and its predatory prices.
Absolute scam. Do not under any circumstance use these people as they will charge excessive amounts of money, and exploit those in vulnerable positions.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.94 based on 480 reviews