Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Coming back from holiday, I found myself locked out, and Victor was super quick to come around and got me in. Great service and reasonable price. Thank you!
Very good service. Victor came in 30 minute of me ringing him. Found the problem right away and repaired it right away. Fast and professional.
the service was amazing got to me right on time managed to open my door in a few minutes excellent
Cannot thank them enough! Was in such a pickle after loosing my house keys, and had 3 children in the car. They had me in my home within 15 minutes and changed the lock for me. Brilliant service, lovely guys. Would 100% recommend.
He was on time came with 20 mins of me calling him and got me into my flat !! And very reasonable too! Should I ever need this kind of service again I will be calling him! Thank you so much!
5 star service! Amazing!
Hired London Locksmith to secure my new home. Booked easily online via chat and confirmed appointment within a couple of hours. Tech was punctual and finished the hole job in under 2 hours. Very happy with the service. Will recommend and use again,
Amazing service. Locksmith came to help with a very complicated lock. Very friendly and I was given an explanation to every step of the process to ease my concerns.
Amazing service super helpful
Fantastic John is a wonderful technician. Punctual, professional and friendly. Highly recommended!
helpful and professional recommended
Andrew is a model professional. He was super friendly, he followed all the coronavirus etiquette and he also levelled our doors for us, and he answered all of my silly questions about locks, doors, and repairs.
Phone operator was friendly, professional and reassuring. Same for the locksmith. Very pleased and we would recommend them to others.
Safe and knowledgeable service. Have used John twice and will continue to do so. Highly recommended!
John, a real pro. We got locked out and he was fast and friendly. Thank you!
We were locked out due to a faulty lock. We found Andrew on google. He came round promptly, was polite and helpful and provided good value for money. We thoroughly recommend him.
A caring professional service from start to finish. Thank Dani
Polite, kind and efficient. Dan is an excellent locksmith. Will use in the future also!
Dan was amazing! Thanks. I really appreciate it!
Excellent service. 10/10 Speedy. Friendly. Professional Thank you Calin.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.94 based on 447 reviews