Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

John, a real pro. We got locked out and he was fast and friendly. Thank you!
We were locked out due to a faulty lock. We found Andrew on google. He came round promptly, was polite and helpful and provided good value for money. We thoroughly recommend him.
BE CAREFUL! EXTORTIONATE! I called the locksmith on a weekday afternoon to unlock my door. No contract or quote was given to me on the phone or when he arrived. He charged me 490.80 pounds for the work, which is an unacceptable amount. Usually, this type of work would be around 200 pounds. I had no choice but to pay. More, he took away the whole lock mechanism of the door without any reason, claiming he would have changed it for 1.300 pounds + VAT and I had to pay right there. I said no, and I would have thought about it. So, the total would have been more than 2000 pounds to unlock a door! Can you imagine? After, I called a couple of experts (honest). They said that the job would have been a 250 pounds one, and it was not necessary to take away the whole mechanism, for which I had to pay 300 pounds (not to them, of course), and NOT 1.300 + VAT. I emailed them and they said, they replied that because they cover the whole city, the expenses are higher and that the man had to take away the whole mechanism to use it to build a secure mechanism for the door, which is untrue, as clarified and explained to me by the two experts who came the day after. So, watch out. I don’t seem to be the only one to have fallen for this company and its predatory prices.
A caring professional service from start to finish. Thank Dani
Polite, kind and efficient. Dan is an excellent locksmith. Will use in the future also!
Dan was amazing! Thanks. I really appreciate it!
Excellent service. 10/10 Speedy. Friendly. Professional Thank you Calin.
Work was carried out in a very efficient manner. Victor went above and beyond by repairing a faulty lock. Thanks for the help!
Good job Daniel. Locks look very good. I'm happy with the service.
Absolutely exceptional. Victor couldn't been more helpful, diligent and thorough. 5 Stars!!!!
Great service, nice chap! Recommended.
Prompt and professional. Highly recommended.
John provided a friendly and professional service, fitting 3 new locks. He responded to my texts and explained all the costs, cleaned up afterwards. Will definitely use him again!
Thanks a million Victor!! Everything works really well. Thanks the prompt service!
These guys are the best!!! 5 stars
good job. many thanks
He was on time, did a fair job at a fair price.
Had a technician over at my place last week. Friendly guy, helped out with a couple of lock problems around the house. Thank you.
Very happy with Andrew and the way he solved all our problems. Super guy!!
Total rip off, would never use them and I'm convinced they have fake reviews (today they're all 5* maybe they'll change it to more realistic fake reviews). Make sure you look at their prices page before you book, we didn't, as it was the 5th company I'd tried on a frantic Friday late pm, and ended up with a £470 bill for a simple lock replacement of a lock that was stuck on the latch (door was open). Notice on the price list that they sell locks for over £250 that cost at the hardware store £20-30. I had no idea when I booked, the guy just quoted £49.99 plus vat for the labour. That's it. There's a chance I misheard 'plus call out' but that's cheeky anyway. Notice also the totally unrealistic number of only 5* reviews. The only good thing is that they turned up quickly, and did the job, but then the guy wouldn't leave till we paid, despite the elderly tenants being genuinely upset and anxious about the whole thing because they couldn't put it on their credit card. Also, they at least emailed us back when we complained, and explained that they are expensive because they have lots of overheads and they can't give more accurate quotes because jobs vary. Look for an MLA approved locksmith, and check out reasonable locksmith prices. You'll find these guys are neither. There's lots of these 'emergency' companies that take advantage of people so beware.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.95 based on 428 reviews