Local Conveyancing Direct Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Local Conveyancing Direct

How would you rate Local Conveyancing Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"You guys are best"
"Gave me all of the companies in my area that could provide all of the services that I would require and sent them my e-mail address. Only one company could be bothered to answer and enquire as to my requirements."
"Thank you for your assistance we were able to get in touch and engage a quality surveyor."
"You were quick efficient and gave me plenty of choices. This I found good as it gave me a range of pricing to look at. I will use you again and definitely recommend you to others . Thank you. For the help ."
"Got local surveyors quickly with estiomates - exactly what I wanted to see"
"You gave a quick response to minimal details needed which, gave us a good choice of surveyors to call and talk about pursuing the job with."
"Very easy and quick site to use. Quotes came through more or less straight away from many different company's. I choose the one that was in the area i was moving to and who gave me advice and prices. Would use this site again!"
"Received five surveys within hours of requesting, all of which seemed easy to deal with"
"Very easy to use and good mix of local surveyors"
"Very effective. Had five responses to a simple job request and had two estimates for the work within days. Job completed within two weeks"
"Initial contact made in response to one email, provided details but had no response at all. Made a second attempt, this time through Your Survey Ltd, and had a 'phone call back within a couple of hours. Survey not yet carried out, but am hopeful of a satisfactory outcome."
"It identified a good number of surveyors who covered my local area. The response from all those that I contacted was prompt and indicative of a good service. Will definitely use the website again in the future."
"Got very quick response. Found a Structual engineer the next working day. Had the plans I needed within a week."
"I received several replies to my enquiry and so could choose someone local"
"Was fast and efficient"
"The website was easy to use and within a few minutes we had calls and emails from people who could carry out the EPC we required. We chose the one we preferred and the appointment was arranged quickly. The EPC was carried out and sent through the same day! We were very happy with the service."
"The majority of provided quote prices which were nothing like those given by the companies once followed up with calls to confirm the details. Couldnt recommend."
"Pleased with the service."
"Found a surveyor who completed request quickly and efficiently"
"Laurence Abrahams is highly professional, diligent and goes that extra mile. After looking at the best part of a dozen Surveying companies around, Laurence over the phone appeared knowledgeable, caring and extremely helpful - not that the others were not, Laurence just oozed confidence, expertise and local knowledge. He certainly did not let us down. His report was extremely detailed, enlightening and highlighted things we had not seen or thought of - even though we had moved house a couple of years before and had gone through this same procedure and 'thought' we knew what to look out for. Laurence is not a 'youngster'; I sincerely think his length of time in the surveying business and the sheer know-how he has built up over the years is totally invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending Laurance and we will be using him for our next property without a shadow-of-a-doubt."
Local Conveyancing Direct is rated 4.34 based on 377 reviews