LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Prompt turnaround from survey to completion. Occasional lack of communication with regards to time frames, staff in the office were very obliging with chasing up answers. Work carried out to a satisfactory standard, along with the use of quality materials this has lead to a massive overall improvement in temperature management on our home. Highly recommend.
Great service from these guys. Arrived promptly & carried out all work required in an efficient manner & overcome any problems easily & professionally. Explained how settings worked & ensured I was happy before leaving. Highly recommended. 10/10
Very friendly service, thorough and professional, top notch.
Good. Clean systems. And nice workforce
They were efficient and came back out when one of the heaters didn't work
Fitted 3 new storage heaters in for us can’t believe the difference in our house. Very friendly staff cleaned up after themselves. Heaters are easy to use.
Very good service all good
Very polite and considerate lads who did the jobs. Noticed an immediate difference with the heat retention in the house after the insulation and an almost 50% reduction in energy bills!
Came in fast service thank you very helpful
I am very pleased with my heaters , they have timers so I can set it to come on when I’m home ,and they give out far more heat than my old ones ,my house never felt warm before , thankyou
Great company always helpful.
Megan who was extremely helpful and went above and beyond making calls to EDF who weren't listening to me. On site staff to were great and left everything clear and tidy.
Very friendly people, got checked, and set up with new heaters really fast, my entire flat is 10times warmer now, and the heater actually costs me less electricity too!
A truly First Class Service. Their Team of Office Staff, Survivors, Old Heater Removal and Decoration, (where necessary), and the Installation Team all worked in a professional, informative and expert manner. From the first phone call LMF did everything.
The installation Team were Fantastic, very polite and tidy. All of their work was done quickly and without cutting corners. Their Professionalism kept us informed all the time they were in our house and showed us how to operate and control our new Heaters. All boxes, off cuts and any dust was taken away with them.
Thank You LMF, our house is nice and toasty for the first time.
Would highly recommend their services.
Excellent heaters, great communication.
Very impressed with both storage heaters and interior wall insulation. Noticeable difference. Fitters were pleasant. obliging, made little mess and quick!!
We are very impressed with Lmf services,we didn't have to wait long for the heaters to be fitted and we are pleased with the difference in the warmth to The flat.
The heaters were install yesterday very good i was very please with the guys they even clran up.after as well. The heaters are great my place is lovely and warm now also the chap that took the old ones away has to come back today to collect sone bricks did not.have room in.his car not a problem okay
I had new night storage heaters fitted by LMF in January and have nothing but praise for all those involved, from the gentleman who came to remove my old ones, to the gentlemen who arrived the following day to fit the new ones. They were all very efficient, professional and hard-working and, furthermore, tidied up after themselves! They were kind and courteous and gave me all the information that I needed. I have been so impressed by the service I have received and, needless to say, am very pleased with the new heaters. I would have no hesitation in recommending LMF Services and would like to thank all involved in the supply and installation very much.
Very professional they leave the premises clean and tidy extremely pleased thank you
Im wery happy my new heater, wery frendly costumer service end very good jobb is well ,i soo hapy
LMF Services is rated 4.87 based on 111 reviews