Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Good quality products and fast delivery.
I love the shaving soap, a wonderful soft creamy lather, with a glorious, sharp, citrus and floral scent. I never want to buy any other sort of shaving soap.
Lovely uplifting packaging and scents. The shampoo bar is amazing. Very quick delivery. So pleased.
Always nice and easy purchases, with a lovely range of products.
Excellent product
Lovely good value for money
It was a gift which I did not see personally but believe it was well liked
Beautiful soaps. Chemical free and vegan. I love the different natural fragrances and knowing The Little Soap Company is an extremely ethical company is a big bonus.
Really pleased with my purchase of lavender and lavender/citrus soap. It’s very long lasting and the gorgeous scent remains throughout the life of the soap. Excellent service from the Little Soap Company.
Great quality and all organic. Pleased with my purchase.
Great quality and all organic. Pleased with my purchase.
Very happy with these products. Great soaps!
Very good my purchase arrived well
Part of a COVID-19 hope you are happy and well pack for all the family and friends I cannot see in Fareham, Manchester and Luton. They loved the soaps and their fragrance.
So far this soap is great. Order and delivery was quick and the soap itself smells jolly good and does the job. Good to be natural.
Lovely smooth Soap.
Lathers up well & Smells lovely.
I have been buying your soap for some time now, and will continue to do so - it's all really good, thank you!
Great products!
I’ve been treating myself to these soaps for years at Waitrose and finally discovered there are more products (and lower prices) if you order directly. I love the bubble baths, and the citrus scent is my favourite. For soaps, the rose geranium is lovely. Good customer service and quick delivery too.
well package fast delivery