Little Soap Company Reviews

Little Soap Company 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Rachel Bentley
Little Soap Company 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Really recommend. Great range of products and love that they have soaps for dogs too. The packaging is eco friendly, the delivery is fast, and there is absolutely nothing to complain about with their service.
Very good products.
Great soap , great lather and gentle on my hair and scalp. Lovely Really helpful and good service
Lovely soap, creamy lather and lovely smell.
Great soaps with lovely scents! We use them for showering and hand washing.
Top-quality as always. Prompt delivery of my favourite soaps. thank you.
Great service and ordering online straightforward - happy to recommend to family & friends.
very quick delivery (liquid Soap) nice fresh smell, I have used it in the shower, to wash hands and as a shampoo
Hi, this was my second order and I am very pleased with the service, the soap is for my wife who loves the soap and so I will be buying more when needed, Many thanks
I really like the Little Soap company soaps - their perfume and longevity.
Soap smells good and doesn’t dry my skin.
I'm a new customer but will definitely buy again. I've struggled to find a good quality natural soap but my search has ended. I'm certainly going to try some of the other options available on my next purchase.
Lovely soap, it feels so much nicer than soaps from supermarkets. Reasonably priced too, will order again !!
The only soap I will use, it is unperfumed which is a must for me and gentle on the skin! My only feedback would be it was really nice to receive a small sample soap with the order, as it was so useful when travelling and of course to sample other fragrences, plus a nice gesture which encourages me to shop again! Thank you
I have been using their bar soaps for years, I love them and so does my skin. I love that they are handmade in small batches with natural ingredients and are very fairly priced. I also love the minimal eco packaging. Timely delivery and securely packaged. Lovely products, great company.
I've used the company several times and it is very efficient and the soap is really good.
I have never used any other a olive oil soap since discovering Little Soap Company during lockdown. Brilliant
Very prompt delivery
Great company. Product arrived quickly. Would use again.
Very easy ordering products and delivery was speedy.Very happy.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.88 based on 963 reviews