Lifestyleblinds Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

A

Delivery - Fast

96.58%
Industry Average
Amazing product, massive choice, fantastic price, delivery as promised! I looked all over the Internet for silver/grey/white blinds, the silver glitter stripe are stunning in the right light - I love them! Thanks so much! Highly recommend!
posted 1 week ago - Caroline
Absolutely love our new replacement slats! Excellent value for money, prompt delivery and fantastic customer service. Couldn't ask for better!
posted 1 month ago - caroline
I’ve got nothing but good to say about this company! We used them for our old house and have bought them all from here for out new house! I will be coming back very soon to order more. Great quality, great service and fast delivery. Thanks
posted 1 month ago - Holly
Quality product, great after sales customer service, speedy delivery.
posted 1 month ago - Brian
Fantastic quality blinds, very helpful customer service and great delivery, will definitely be ordering more.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
This is a great quality product. Naomi who helped us with the order was very professional and helpful. The blind was easy fit and the instructional videos were a good aid. Delivery was on time. 5 Stars
posted 2 months ago - Derek
Absolutely brilliant To deal with superfast delivery and very competitive price I am over the moon with my choice would highly recommend them
posted 3 months ago - David
Very happy with quality of blinds. Delivery glitch sorted rapidly with great customer care and response
posted 3 months ago - Catherine
purchased vertical blinds slats for my daughters home,the service was excellent,the blinds are excellent quality and perfect replacements,speedy delivery, definitely recommend Lifestyle Blinds.
posted 7 months ago - roger KING
I'm am so pleased with my blinds ..Service was great and delivery swift ..No hasstle what's so ever. I will be using this company in the future
posted 8 months ago - Chelle