Lifestyleblinds Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

A

Delivery - Fast

93.75%
Industry Average
Quick delivery and easy installation
posted 1 week ago - Joe
hi my blinds are amazing,look fantastic.i am so happy with them i will be ordering blinds for my upstairs after christmas.thankyou so much for all your hard work to make my blinds look super.i would also like to say the delivery was bang on time and date.everyone looking for blinds should look no further than lifestyle,i looked for weeks,so glad i chose lifestyle.once again a great big thankyou.michael moody
posted 2 weeks ago - Mick
From placing our order (for replacement slats for the downstairs windows at our home) online, it took only 2 weeks until despatch & when I did call to ask for an update after 10 days, Naomi could not have been more helpful. We LOVE the colour we chose (various free samples were sent, at our request, a few days before we then placed our order) and the quality of the material is very, very good! Naomi then emailed after delivery to make sure we were happy with our order - excellent customer service - we would definitely buy from Lifestyle Blinds again!
posted 1 month ago - Karen
The product delivery was very quick and the price is low for the quality.
posted 2 months ago - Marco
Very easy on line purchase, but due to Covid 19 delivery was delayed, but soon as they reopened delivered as promised, would highly recommend
posted 2 months ago - Wayne
I ordered my faux wooden Venetian blind from Lifestyle. There was a short delay due to pandemic but so worth the wait. Excellent service, excellent quality at a very reasonable price. Well packaged on delivery and easy to follow instructions. Would happily recommend them and will use them again with no hesitation. Thank you.
posted 2 months ago - June
Price fantastic Blinds perfect Delivery on time Thank you
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Great quality look amazing superfast delivery. Great customer service keep you well informed. Very happy
posted 3 months ago - Kim
Then we ordered the blinds which arrived in just over a week, with tracked delivery, they fit perfectly (just follow the guide on the website), we're so pleased.
posted 3 months ago - Richard
I’m very pleased with my replacement slats. They sre very good quality. Delivery been earlier. I’m so happy with my purchase.
posted 4 months ago - Andreea S