Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"The service offered was fantastic. The staff were extremely helpful and obliging. An unfortunate circumstance arose with my father being hospitalized and as he is my mothers carer this meant that she would be left unattended for short periods of time. Living locally to Norwich i noticed that one of your outlets was based in Norwich and after speaking to a very helpful sales assistant at the office in Norwich (Hannah), the relevant paperwork, terms and conditions were discussed over the phone and the sent via email. I completed the paperwork and Hannah arranged for me collect the equipment that afternoon. A gentleman at the office checked my paperwork on collection and made arrangements for the system to be activated immediately. I went to mothers and set the system up, tested it and within the same day we all had peace of mind that Mum would have help at hand 24 hours a day. Overall a fantastic service from a helpful team. I would recommend Lifeline 24 to others in the same situation. Well done guys."
"We were very impressed with the simplicity of the whole process. it was easy to order and delivered as promised the next day. Registration and set up was straight forward and we were up and running straight away, which gave us the immediate peace of mind we were looking for. I would recommend Lifeline 24 to anyone needing this kind of security."
"Pricing on the website was misleading and not as clear as other providers. The 33p per day did not indicate that it had been calculated on the special opening offer of 3 months free and could be implied that this is the continuing cost. Also the 3 months free did not say we were paying for 9 months. It could be taken that the price indicated was for 12 months and a further 3 months was added without charge. Another site with a similar opening offer made this completely clear. When the direct debit letter came indicating the renewal charge this was far more than I anticipated and I felt like reporting you to the Advertising Standards Agency."
"Lifeline pack arrived on Monday after ordering late Saturday by my neighbour. Completed forms and returned them. Email received 2 days later to say that information had been received and I could call to complete set up. Set unit up without any problems and tested. Staff very helpful and polite, thank you Jeff for your help. No reason to press button yet but hopeful that the response will be fairly quick. Ordered this after I had a fall. Peace of mind that I will get help if I need it again."
"The joining up process was quick. The equipment arrived when you said. Setting up was quick and easy. Thank you."
"Very efficient and call handler very nice polite and reassuring."
"Excellent service order 9am sat morning and arrived monday at 9am.great product for the money"
"Delivered on time, easily installed, staff were very helpful and friendly during set up! Our family would thoroughly recommend Lifeline 24 - its given both mum and the family peace of mind!"
"I am 90 and my Husband is 88 and has Parkinsons Disease. Having a Lifeline has made me feel safe and less vulnerable."
"What lovely helpful staff with an abundance of patience. Talked me through the installation step by step. So polite and friendly too."
"Telephone adviser was really helpful, arrived day after order, easy to install and testing operators were polite and responsive. Lived up to its own publicity."
"The service over the telephone was exceptional and the whole idea was sold to me straightaway as it was efficient and well explained by the cheerful young lady who works for you! The thought that my mother will have straightaway help is such a relief!"
"after my mother had a fall at home,i decided to get an emergency button system,i checked on google for a reliable company that didn't charge a fortune,and found lifeline24 to be the best value for money,i gave them a phone call to order,and was very satisfied with how smooth things went,next day i recieved the system (saturday),i filled the form in on-line giving all the info they needed re- helpers in-case of an emergency,and on sunday fitted the system and checked everything was working correctly,very easy to do,i am very happy with lifeline 24,it is a very good system."
"Equipment was sent quickly, and was easy to set up. It's not been used in an emergency situation yet, thankfully, but test calls are answered quickly and politely so I'm sure that if the need arises the service will work perfectly. It's reassuring for my Mum."
"Not even opened the package before I received a Direct Debit alteration increasing the cost. Will not be recommending Lifeline 24 to anyone. Disgusted."
"We’ve just set up our Lifeline system and so far have found everyone we’ve dealt with to be pleasant and helpful. Hopefully we won‘t have to use the alarm, but if we do I am confident we will receive an efficient service."
"This has been a truly life saving appliance i would recommend it to all people that live on there own, friendly staff and very good service"
"The service was dealt with in very professional way, we were talked through the operation of setting the system up in easy steps and I would tell all my friends about you."
Hi Mr Degg, Thank you for your review - we are thrilled to hear you're happy with your alarm. We do have a referral scheme where by if you refer a friend and they purchase a Lifeline, you will each get a £15 M&S voucher! Just make sure they mention that you referred them. Many thanks - Olivia, The Lifeline Team.
"I was most impressed with the speed and efficiency of your organisation . All doneand delivered in three days . Test possible after four days ."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,550 reviews