Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Click Here

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy

"Very Professional and friendly. On time, and very hellpfull (we are french in holidays...) If i need again, i will sure, i will ask them"
"Our driver was at the coach station when we arrived with our name clearly shown to identify our taxi The driver was very friendly and gave a commentary on sights that we passed"
"Wonderful driver, fun tour and highest marks!"
"Used Licensed London Taxi twice in a week for work outside of London. Service was flawless both times. Excellent driver. Comfortable and clean cars. Price very reasonable. Will use LLT again next time and would not hesitate to recommend to others."
"Easy to use easy to book and my driver Mick was absolutely wonderful. My wheelchair fit perfectly in a cab and the ride was safe and comfortable I am so grateful."
"We needed to get to Harry Potter world at short notice. It was absolutely no problems for London Taxi, a charming driver called Jason found us in London, took us to HP world, waited for us and safely returned us to our hotel. We would highly recommend Jason as the perfect London Taxi man!"
"Tony was excellent. He arrived earlier and provided great service. Helped kids with their luggage and great conversation during the ride. Will always look for Tony when I need a taxi in London and will recommend him to everyone."
"Great service. Highly recommended. Our driver, Tony, was excellent- professional, helpful and thoughtful. I will definitely use them again."
"It is the only way to see your way around London, such professional drivers."
"Tony was our driver-he was totally fantastic. So calm, so organised & so helpful. I was very worried about transporting mum but Tony made it all run so smoothly. Many many thanks-can’t recommend this company enough! Will definitely use them again."
"everything went perfect from pick up to drop off at LHR"
"First time I’d needed a wheelchair accessible taxi and I’ve gotta say if I need it again Licensed London Taxi would be my first choice. Our driver Dave arrived early and waited patiently while we got my mum and dad organised helping as much as he could and when I was delayed at the other end he again waited patiently for me to arrive keeping my mum and dad safe in his taxi. Would definitely recommend London Licenced Taxi to anyone looking for a friendly, helpful and reasonably priced wheelchair accessible taxi."
"Speechless!! There so many points. The Dispatch. Send them a short note and you get a answer in less then 5 minutes. The Drivers it's absolutely 5 star worth!! Ask them what they have to know is amazing!!! The taxi always clean and top in shape"
"First time user of a wheelchair converted taxi. Driver arrived promptly very helpful and polite. Smooth journey with wait and return. Highly recommend."
"I needed a taxi with disabled access at short notice. LLT provided a first class service, Booking was so quick and easy. My driver Paul was excellent. Would highly recommend this brilliant, reliable service."
"Margaret,Gordon,Lorna,&Keith,. thanks to Michael for setting our trip up,.,.picked up at park inn,. into central london for 3hr tour TONY BULL our driver &guide was an expert driver ,& very helpfull took us to visit all landmarks in london &explained the full history of everwhere even where Benny Hill ,lived,.& under tower bridge & The oldest pub in london , where we all had lovely cups of tea ,.Taxi was very clean roomy &very good for viewing 10 marks for TONY, for finding our coach home to wales at 2.30 in good time MANY THANKS ALL ,GORDON EDMUNDS .PS please remind us to TONY &thank.him from us all,,.."
"Prompt, friendly, comfortable, clean transport. Always use them when in London!"
"A wonderful experience. We ordered our taxi for a transfert from Heathrow Airport to City Airport. Our driver was on time and because the traffic permitted, he was able to take us through the city and gave us a nice tour of London. We could have not been happier 😀"
"Tony our driver was polite kind and compassionate. My mother is in a wheelchair and he got her in the taxi and my elderly father to take them to a funeral. Can't really praise him enough. He gave updates throughout journey in how far we had to go, he adjusted temperature when she was cold and really couldn't have done any better. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Very impressed with the whole service. Booking was easy via phone and text. Knowing name of driver and vehicle ahead of the day was reassuring for my elderly parents. They were going to a funeral and Tony our driver was so kind and compassionate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company."
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 234 reviews