Licensed London Taxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi
Read Licensed London Taxi Reviews

About Licensed London Taxi:

Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy
5 stars for my experience is not enough. We visited London on a make a wish sightseeing weekend with my daughter. She’s a wheelchair user and our driver for the weekend tony went above and beyond to ensure jess had the best weekend. We had early pickups when she was worn out and he got us swiftly to the hotel. When not so exhausted he took every opportunity to show her the landmarks and spent time talking to her and letting her take photos. Thank you tony bull from myself and my family for making it the special weekend it was.
Just the best service you can imagine. The drivers are friendly, very professional in dealing with the disability aspect of their customers and the cabs are in excellent condition. My wife is paraplegic and this experience has certainly taken the stress out of any further assistance we will need in the London area. A huge thank you form us both
We only had one day to visit London so we hired License #74379 Mr Richard Anthony Clayton as our guide and had a wonderful day. He had a full itinerary of all of the major attractions and was full of history as we drove from site to site. I would highly recommend hiring a professional like this if you want to see all that London has in a day. Thomas Z
On Friday evening, 11 October, I flagged down a taxi in the Paddington area and was taken to Liverpool Street Station. I think it was a black cab and possibly had some pink writing on the side. I am from New Zealand so I was interested to learn that the driver had lived in Australia for some years. Unfortunately I may have left my camera in the taxi. It is a small Canon camera in a black case with a shoulder strap attached. I am really keen to find it as it has all my holiday photos. Please help! Many thanks, Jan Jones. Email: jan.jones.nz@xtra.co.nz
My partner and I want to say thank you loads to Danny, our friendly and professional taxi driver on the evening of 8 October 2019 (Victoria Station to Old Brompton Road/Drayton Gardens, advertises Sandals resorts), who went out of his way in the course of the evening to get back to us my partner's rucksack left in his cab, and who wouldn't take a thank you gratuity for his trouble. What a star!
Mick was our driver. He arrived on schedule and is a very pleasant man with lots of driving experience in London and environs. Taxi was very comfortable and clean. We went to Stonehenge and Windsor. Mick had lots of historical and current information about the sights we were visiting. I would highly recommend him and LLT.
Our trip from Waterloo station to Victory Services Club took an age due to road works, detours and traffic congestion. Our lovely friendly cabbie apologised throughout and on arrival at our destination refused to accept the fare shown on the meter accepting only what we had paid last year! Lovely to think they are caring of our service veterans. Thank you 😊 Safe journeys.
This company was great! The driver was always on time, communication was easy and the guided tour was perfect for our first visit to London. Tony and Liam are excellent host and drivers. Recommend them 100%.
An absolutely first class service and I would highly recommend this company, we had to get my 88 year old Mum home to Peacehaven from a family wedding in London and Paul our driver was fantastic really professional & friendly. He messaged us on the day to confirm his arrival & was more than willing to accommodate us when we had to let him know we were running behind leaving the venue & he offered us water for our journey back. At the other end he even made sure my Mum got into her bungalow in her wheelchair safely (rather than leaving me to manoeuvre her in, as other companies have) so pleased that what had started off as a stressful day, getting her to London ourselves was stress free on the return trip. Thank you Paul & LLT.
Great, courteous and on time service, plus the driver’s vital knowledge and expertise about where and when holdups might be expected ensured we arrived in plenty of time for our flight. Can’t recommend these guys enough.
Fantastic. Driver was great, funny and safe and got us where we needed and back in time!
Timely and friendly drivers!
Our driver, Tony, went above and beyond. He contacted us personally when he saw there was an accident and traffic jam on the day he was to drive us—he was so thoughtful to be sure we arrived at the airport in good time! He was kind to our daughters, and drove us safely and comfortably. I’m so glad I chose LLT!
We could have got a much cheaper ride to the airport but that would have been in a cramped saloon smelling of last nights kebabs and the driver relying on his sat nav. Tony was excellent, his vehicle immaculate and you cannot beat, expertise! It was the most enjoyable run to the airport we have ever had and Tony’ relaxed manner and engaging talk put us in the holiday mood. Thoroughly recommended.
Don’t often do reviews but felt this definitely warranted one. Tony, our driver was just brilliant. He was very helpful getting my 84 year old Aunt in and out of the Taxi. Made her journey very pleasant (she really doesn’t travel very well) and even had her laughing a few times. Felt thoroughly looked after and Taxi was lovely and clean. Will definitely use again!
Fantastic service On time and got us through the traffic Will use again for sure 5 stars ⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌟
Have just had the pleasure of using this company. The driver Tony, was 100% professional in every way. Very helpful with assisting my 84 year old Aunt in and out of the taxi. Tony made her feel very relaxed (as she doesn’t travel very well usually. Even had her laughing a few times. Taxi was very clean and smelled very nice too!! Will definitely be using them again.
Our company, Heritage and Sons (CPJ Field), recently engaged the services of this firm on behalf of a client, to provide a wheelchair accessible vehicle for a funeral. Excellent communication from initial contact with the office through to meeting the driver, Tony Bull. Tony couldn't have been more helpful and the family were very grateful for the way he helped and looked after our client on the day. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
We were very impressed with this service - we had to book a taxi at short notice and this was no problem. We were kept updated when the driver was held-up in traffic, and the driver, Ricky, was friendly, helpful and clearly experienced in assisting wheelchair users.
This company was great. In particular, Thanks to Tony for being so reliable and so experienced when dealing with people with disabilities. It really removed all the stress of my family’s journey to the airport. I will book again for sure!!
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 235 reviews