Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

How would you rate Licensed London Taxi ?

"The driver was very helpful and liaised with us by telephone to ensure pick up."
"Eugene was outstanding! He made sure to coordinate our pickup, even with the delays in our arrival. Thank you so much!"
"Our driver John made everything easy for us. A chance pickup at Victoria to our London hotel led us to book John for transfer to Heathrow 2 days later. We wish him well in his Jun 24th celebration and hope our paths meet up again. R & A"
"Our driver Tony was polite, helpful and very friendly. He could not do enough for my husband and me. Would recommend this company to anyone."
Thank you for taking the time to give an honest appraisal of our service.
Your comments have been passed on to Tony .
Have a good weekend and all at LLT wish you the very best for the future
Regards
Team LLT
"The driver, Tony, went the extra mile in helping with the wheelchair in bad weather to ensure it didn't get stuck in wet grass / mud at the graveyard we had gone to visit. The timings and price were as agreed. The cab was immaculate before we got in it ! Thank you."
Hi Rosalind Thank you for taking the time to send a review. We have passed on your kind words to Tony our driver. Best regards from us all at LLT
"Excellent service from start to finish. Kept me up to date with driver details and how to contact them when we arrived. Will definitely use this very prompt and reliable service on our next trip to London and would have no hesitation in recommending this company"
"On Time. Driver courteous and patient. Good value for money. Will use again and highly recommend."
""Fantastic freindly service for a very nervous customer visiting London. Emailed Mick back and forth for arrival and departure of London. Very efficient, name of driver, registration number of taxi and mobile number so any problems. Great guys who picked me up, thank you."
"Quality service . not the cheapest but service was on time and driver was polite and professional. Would definitely use again and recommend to my friends for future use ."
"Met the best London cabby ever tonight a Josh Lima who took me and my daughter to gosh this evening for appointments 2mrw. When I went to pay the fare he wouldnt let me said it was on him. Very generous of him. Super guy thank you from 2 ladies from Wick Scotland you made our night.x"
José Álvarez (Cantabria-España)
Unverified Reviewer
"Muchas gracias por devolver una cámara de fotos olvidada en el taxi que nos condujo del hotel Meliá White House hasta la estación Victoria el pasado 6 de enero a las 16.30. Todo un ejemplo de honestidad y profesionalidad. José Álvarez Calle (Cantabria-España)"
"On time, professional and courteous, and easy to schedule a trip. Paul was a fantastic tour guide on our trip at 330am back to Heathrow with fun facts about London. It was also neat to hear about “The Knowledge.” I would highly recommend this company to anyone traveling abroad."
Heather & Jo
Verified Reviewer
"We were totally ripped off by "Fast Helpful Courteous Hospital Car Service" at St Thomas Hospital. Took black cabs after that, fantastic polite helpful & honest! We flagged a taxi to take us to the station, thanked him for the way we had been treated by all the black cab drivers after saying we had been ripped off by others... he refused to take any money from us!! Thank you so much to all you black cab drivers 👍❤️"
"The driver was very kind, on time and got me to my destination early."
Anita Newman
Verified Reviewer
"My Friend and I were going to the Royal Marsden today for my results appointment. We got a black Cab from Victoria (and I only wish i got the drivers name). We arrived at the Marsden and went to pay. The driver asked if we were going in the hospital and when I said yes, he wouldnt take the fee for our journey. I always use black cabs but this random act of kindness brought a big smile on what was a hard day, and if I could meet that cabbie again he would get the biggest hug. Thankyou you so much for our very special journey x"
"71 578 Taxi driver offered wheelchair bound man a free journey home...."
"Fantastic freindly service for a very nervous customer visiting London. Emailed Thomas back and forth for arrival and departure of London. Very efficient, name of driver, registration number of car and mobile number so any problems. Great guys who picked me up, thank you. Amanda."
Funeral Home, Wendover
Verified Reviewer
"Very efficient service. Great communication with both booking office and then designated driver. Very prompt on the day. Steve the driver was very smart and courteous. We will definitely use them again if the need arises."
James Jennings
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, driver was outstanding, as disabled Pauls duty of care was first class"
"It was good! I do recommend!"
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 176 reviews