Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

How would you rate Licensed London Taxi?

James Jennings
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, driver was outstanding, as disabled Pauls duty of care was first class
Verified Buyer

It was good! I do recommend!
Robert
Verified Buyer

They arranged a taxi for wheelchair access between LGW and LHR so that our holiday went smoothly and we could catch connecting flights. Will be using again in December.
Jean & Dave
Verified Buyer

My husband and I have used the same driver, Tony, for our last two trips to London. We could not be more pleased with the incredible service and the personal interaction which was kind, fun, and genuine. My husband uses a wheelchair and the accessible van worked perfectly and is impeccably tidy and comfortable.
Amy
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service from the onset, up-front pricing with no surprises and excellent personalized service from our driver, Tony. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and got us safely to and from our destination (Harry Potter Studio Tour.) We enjoyed ourselves much more by being able to relax and not have to drive ourselves around in London traffic. Thanks LLT & Tony! We will definitely call upon you if and when we're lucky enough to visit London again!
Kaylee
Verified Buyer

For two months during this summer, I was living in London on an internship through my university. I used the Licensed London Taxi several times for going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, Stansted Airport, and to and from Heathrow Airport. All of the times I used the Licensed London Taxi were incredibly pleasant - all of my drivers were kind, willing to help me in anyway they could, and even teach me about London as this was my first time abroad. Thank you all very much for making my stay in London so wonderful. I look forward to using your company again for when I come back!!
Verified Buyer

Wonderful drivers both from the airport and to St. Pancras Station. I would use this taxi service again every time I visit London. Tell the drivers "thank you", for me,
Esther
Verified Buyer

Paul did a fantastic job of transporting our family of five safely from Kensington to Leavesden to see the Harry Potter Studio tour. Highly recommend!
Per
Verified Buyer

Four days of driving the English countryside, very spacious vehicle and a great driver, likewise on an airport run from Islington! Great service and we will be back!
John
Verified Buyer

Large Mercedes taxi got us and our ridiculous amount of luggage to the airport through rush hour traffic with ease. Booked online and he showed up early. Great choice!
Sue
Verified Buyer

Great service. Amazingly on time and vehicles very clean.
Diane
Verified Buyer

Mike phoned to check we still wanted his services an hour or so before. He was early, very helpful and friendly and chatted all the way to the airport, exactly what we would expect from a London cabbie and we would use your services again should we need them.
Verified Buyer

Excellent wheelchair accessible car and quiet but helpful driver.
Hutton
Verified Buyer

Our driver (Thomas) was incredibly helpful, punctual and polite. We took a day trip to Highclere Castle and wasn't sure of places to eat after our tour. Thomas asked around the village for us while we toured the Castle and found a quaint, quintessential English pub to eat lunch--the food was delicious! He never made us wait (again always punctual). Overall, the drive was comfortable. Will definitely recommend to friends!
Verified Buyer

Friendly and safe drivers (Paul and Tony). On time and very professional. Clean vehicles. We couldn't have asked for more! We will definitely use your services again for our next trip to London and will recommend you to our friends. Great customer service! 5 stars!!
Verified Buyer

Cab arrived on time, was polite and helpful and delivered us to our destination within time helping to unload luggage. The return journey was as good.I have no complaints.
Deryck
Verified Buyer

On time.... professional device and the driver Toni could not have been more helpful
Verified Reviewer

Taxi no. 26749 - you took us from Great Ormond Hospital where my son has been for four months to the Kings X nature trail and told us to donate the fair.
What a lovely man you are.
Billy & Brenda Reeves, Nashville Tennessee USA
Verified Reviewer

I could spend all day talking about the great service we received from London Licensed Taxi! If you're looking for a highly efficient transfer service LLT is you source! They are always on-time waiting for you to arrive, you climb in and rest easy because no matter where you're headed they know the best path to get you there! My wife Brenda is a quadriplegic in a manual wheelchair and they rolled her in and safely strapped her down then talked about the sites all along the way! We had a little extra time to reach our destination and Tony went out of his way to take us by some very interesting places! If you decide to try LLT for your transfers, you will be writing all this good stuff about them! If and when we visit London in the future we wouldn't consider anyone else for our transfer needs!
Mark Swierczewski
Unverified Reviewer

We had LLT take our family to Highclere Castle (my wife is a Downton Abbey fan). Out driver Mick Dempsey was the best!! He was punctual picking us up at our hotel, and made our trip an enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend Licensed London Taxi, and highly recommend Mick Dempsey.
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 158 reviews