Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy

"Speechless!! There so many points. The Dispatch. Send them a short note and you get a answer in less then 5 minutes. The Drivers it's absolutely 5 star worth!! Ask them what they have to know is amazing!!! The taxi always clean and top in shape"
"First time user of a wheelchair converted taxi. Driver arrived promptly very helpful and polite. Smooth journey with wait and return. Highly recommend."
"I needed a taxi with disabled access at short notice. LLT provided a first class service, Booking was so quick and easy. My driver Paul was excellent. Would highly recommend this brilliant, reliable service."
"Trustpilot reviews Categories My Reviews My Settings Help LOG OUT Alternate Text Pam Hibbs GB For companies Your review counts! You reviewed Addison Lee Pam Hibbs Pam Hibbs 4 reviews Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Just now Addison Lee are inhumane and owe me £10 15 Jan 2019 Do not use Nasty people (drivers are great) I was let down. I am really sick oap and they seemed to take delight in not sending car to pick me up from doctor's surgery. I had ordered it the day before, when I had registered my credit card. Car to pick me up had been ahead of time but I was informed cash only. It was £8.75. Driver to pick me up was on time but I was half way though GP consultation. Driver said he would wait for me but I had little cash on me and did not know if it was enough for waiting time as well. When I was finished I had to go outside on a cold day to order a car. Customer so-called service refused to look if I had a credit card registered, said it was impossible. When I asked about £10 off first journey, it was carefully explained how I apply it. Hard with cash transaction. I am lucky to be highly educated. Customer service operative had clearly not had much education and she was heavily implying I was stupid. Then took great delight in telling me no car available for hours. I went back in and receptionist phoned Relay, very good company who do not offer credit card facilities to customers, which is why I had registered with Addison Lee. Fare was £5. Car arrived in 6 minutes and drive a very cold your truly home. Cost was £5 (checked Uber £3). My Relay driver had worked previously for Addison Leebband left because customer service kept screwing up his bookings. Air was blue with his opinions about the company. If Addison Lee do not refund £10 to my credut card by 4 pm I will take them to the small claims court. We should all stand up to these large companies. it"
This review was obviusly meant for Addisin lee car service and not Licensed London Taxi . This is defamatory and unjust .Our Legal team have been instructed and have made contact with Reviews.co.uk .We have instructed them to persue all legal channels available regarding this negative review .
"Margaret,Gordon,Lorna,&Keith,. thanks to Michael for setting our trip up,.,.picked up at park inn,. into central london for 3hr tour TONY BULL our driver &guide was an expert driver ,& very helpfull took us to visit all landmarks in london &explained the full history of everwhere even where Benny Hill ,lived,.& under tower bridge & The oldest pub in london , where we all had lovely cups of tea ,.Taxi was very clean roomy &very good for viewing 10 marks for TONY, for finding our coach home to wales at 2.30 in good time MANY THANKS ALL ,GORDON EDMUNDS .PS please remind us to TONY &thank.him from us all,,.."
"Prompt, friendly, comfortable, clean transport. Always use them when in London!"
"A wonderful experience. We ordered our taxi for a transfert from Heathrow Airport to City Airport. Our driver was on time and because the traffic permitted, he was able to take us through the city and gave us a nice tour of London. We could have not been happier 😀"
"Tony our driver was polite kind and compassionate. My mother is in a wheelchair and he got her in the taxi and my elderly father to take them to a funeral. Can't really praise him enough. He gave updates throughout journey in how far we had to go, he adjusted temperature when she was cold and really couldn't have done any better. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Very impressed with the whole service. Booking was easy via phone and text. Knowing name of driver and vehicle ahead of the day was reassuring for my elderly parents. They were going to a funeral and Tony our driver was so kind and compassionate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company."
"Both drivers were on time, very accommodating due to my special assistance needs. I will certainly book again on my next trip to London...."
"Licensed London Taxi picked us up twice within a few days from Central London and on the first occasion took us to Bletchley Park to visit Enigma/Code Breaking Museum. We were picked up on time and returned to London following a safe and comfortable journey. A few days later we were picked up very early in the morning in Central London, exactly on time, and transported to Heathrow Airport for our departing flight. Our driver, for both trips, was Tom, a most considerate, safe and thoughtful driver. We would recommend Licensed London Taxi for any trips within and out of London that one may consider. We found their charges very reasonable."
"Our driver picked us up on time, and got us to our destination safely and efficiently. To say meeting Tony was a pleasure doesn't quite describe it, but he was such a personable and enjoyable person to have driving us back to the airport. Thank you LLT, we will use you again when we are in the UK."
"Excellent driver"
"Driver Tony was delightful."
"Good morning Anthony, We all would like to thank you so much for the outstanding service we received from your company during our UK visit. The drivers were so pleasant and always on time. They contributed a lot to making our visit most enjoyable. Thanks also for helping us with a transfer to Heathrow even though we booked rather late. We were going to take the train but then decided at the last minute to use your taxi instead. So glad we did! I will certainly recommend you to everyone travelling to the UK. Have a lovely day. Regards. Carien Ker"
"All aspect of my journey was excellent. Tony was fantastic, great company,helpful, patient and he deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you."
"Blaine was our driver to Warner Brothers from our London hotel and he made the whole day a pleasure. He was on time and communicated when he was arriving and he was a very kind, personable guy. He waited for us the whole time while we visited the Harry Potter exhibit and made the day a breeze. We would recommend this service to anyone- so much easier than transferring from train to train to bus!"
"I have been using your service for quite a few years, and have always found your drivers absolutely excellent. They are extremely punctual and so helpful. More importantly, I always know that my Dad, who is wheelchair bound, is in very safe hands. I'll be using your first class service for many years to come! Kerry Ansell."
"I booked two taxis and the two drvers were very punctual and kind. Next time I'll surely use your service again. Thank you, Silvana Casetta"
""We used Licensed London Taxi for the first time last month and have to say the service was excellent. Tony and Paul were very considerate to my husbands needs (he was in a wheelchair) and ensured his and our safety throughout. The taxis are very clean and I would highly recommend to them to anyone visiting London"."
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.94 based on 203 reviews