Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

How would you rate Licensed London Taxi?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

José Álvarez (Cantabria-España)
Unverified Reviewer
"Muchas gracias por devolver una cámara de fotos olvidada en el taxi que nos condujo del hotel Meliá White House hasta la estación Victoria el pasado 6 de enero a las 16.30. Todo un ejemplo de honestidad y profesionalidad. José Álvarez Calle (Cantabria-España)"
"On time, professional and courteous, and easy to schedule a trip. Paul was a fantastic tour guide on our trip at 330am back to Heathrow with fun facts about London. It was also neat to hear about “The Knowledge.” I would highly recommend this company to anyone traveling abroad."
Heather & Jo
Verified Reviewer
"We were totally ripped off by "Fast Helpful Courteous Hospital Car Service" at St Thomas Hospital. Took black cabs after that, fantastic polite helpful & honest! We flagged a taxi to take us to the station, thanked him for the way we had been treated by all the black cab drivers after saying we had been ripped off by others... he refused to take any money from us!! Thank you so much to all you black cab drivers 👍❤️"
"The driver was very kind, on time and got me to my destination early."
Anita Newman
Verified Reviewer
"My Friend and I were going to the Royal Marsden today for my results appointment. We got a black Cab from Victoria (and I only wish i got the drivers name). We arrived at the Marsden and went to pay. The driver asked if we were going in the hospital and when I said yes, he wouldnt take the fee for our journey. I always use black cabs but this random act of kindness brought a big smile on what was a hard day, and if I could meet that cabbie again he would get the biggest hug. Thankyou you so much for our very special journey x"
"71 578 Taxi driver offered wheelchair bound man a free journey home...."
"Fantastic freindly service for a very nervous customer visiting London. Emailed Thomas back and forth for arrival and departure of London. Very efficient, name of driver, registration number of car and mobile number so any problems. Great guys who picked me up, thank you. Amanda."
Funeral Home, Wendover
Verified Reviewer
"Very efficient service. Great communication with both booking office and then designated driver. Very prompt on the day. Steve the driver was very smart and courteous. We will definitely use them again if the need arises."
James Jennings
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, driver was outstanding, as disabled Pauls duty of care was first class"
"It was good! I do recommend!"
"They arranged a taxi for wheelchair access between LGW and LHR so that our holiday went smoothly and we could catch connecting flights. Will be using again in December."
Jean & Dave
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I have used the same driver, Tony, for our last two trips to London. We could not be more pleased with the incredible service and the personal interaction which was kind, fun, and genuine. My husband uses a wheelchair and the accessible van worked perfectly and is impeccably tidy and comfortable."
"Excellent customer service from the onset, up-front pricing with no surprises and excellent personalized service from our driver, Tony. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and got us safely to and from our destination (Harry Potter Studio Tour.) We enjoyed ourselves much more by being able to relax and not have to drive ourselves around in London traffic. Thanks LLT & Tony! We will definitely call upon you if and when we're lucky enough to visit London again!"
"For two months during this summer, I was living in London on an internship through my university. I used the Licensed London Taxi several times for going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, Stansted Airport, and to and from Heathrow Airport. All of the times I used the Licensed London Taxi were incredibly pleasant - all of my drivers were kind, willing to help me in anyway they could, and even teach me about London as this was my first time abroad. Thank you all very much for making my stay in London so wonderful. I look forward to using your company again for when I come back!!"
"Wonderful drivers both from the airport and to St. Pancras Station. I would use this taxi service again every time I visit London. Tell the drivers "thank you", for me,"
"Paul did a fantastic job of transporting our family of five safely from Kensington to Leavesden to see the Harry Potter Studio tour. Highly recommend!"
"Four days of driving the English countryside, very spacious vehicle and a great driver, likewise on an airport run from Islington! Great service and we will be back!"
"Large Mercedes taxi got us and our ridiculous amount of luggage to the airport through rush hour traffic with ease. Booked online and he showed up early. Great choice!"
"Great service. Amazingly on time and vehicles very clean."
"Mike phoned to check we still wanted his services an hour or so before. He was early, very helpful and friendly and chatted all the way to the airport, exactly what we would expect from a London cabbie and we would use your services again should we need them."
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 166 reviews