Licensed London Taxi Reviews

137 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Licensed London Taxi?

Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service..... punctual, clean vehicle, relaxed driving style and a fair price.

Highly recommended!
Eija
Verified Buyer

Special thanks to our driver Tony Bull for excellent service, helping us in a difficult situation when heading back to Heathrow from our hotel. Wonderful that you have someone like Tony, simply a great guy!!
Best reards,
Eija & Harry Froberg
Sarah
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service from the first time I contacted LLT. Anthony was very helpful. We had very specific needs, myself being 35 weeks pregnant & my father in a wheelchair, coming to London to watch a family member run the Marathon. Paul, our driver was on time, friendly, charming and couldn't have done more for us. He went out of his way to pick us up after the Marathon at a place that was convenient to us. Would not hesitate in recommending or using again. Thank you!
Christina
Verified Buyer

Driver was on time, very courteous and helpful! The vehicle was clean and spacious and was exactly as I expected. I will keep the website information for future use and for referrals.
Pippa
Verified Buyer

On time, both times. Very courteous, friendly, helpful and informative. Immaculate cab.
Jenny
Verified Buyer

Prompt pickup, friendly driver, good service all round
Sarah
Verified Buyer

ALWAYS VERY RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE !
Janette
Verified Buyer

Decided to use LLT due to very traumatic hospital transport issues. Well worth the money! Excellent service, always arrived on time, driver - Paul - highly recommended due to his experience in loading me in my wheelchair, being a very professional driver and happy to wait for my hospital appointments to finish. Have been a right royal pain due to my changing admission dates to UCLH. But the company have been extremely accepting of my circumstances. Now need to wait until I'm fit enough for my surgery and will be in contact again to arrange what,hopefully, will be a successful admission journey!!
Cannot speak highly enough of this company and so sorry for not leaving feedback earlier. Have had so much on our plate, but would have gotten round to it at some point.
JUST USE THEM - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, THATS A PROMISE!!!!!
Tracy
Verified Buyer

Russ picked me up after breaking down, what a lovely driver, we travelled chatting all the way back to Yorkshire, was travelling with my disabled son, a total credit to London taxis, will recommend totally
Steve
Verified Buyer

LLT provided outstanding service for our family vacation to London. Our drivers were very professional, punctual and courteous. We will definitely use LLT again!
Mark
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant service, Paul and Tony could not have been more helpful. Waited at the airport for us even though we were delayed. Would use them again and would highly recommend for people needing wheelchair assistance.
Loretta
Verified Buyer

Excellent communications that inspired confidence.
Malika
Unverified Reviewer

This morning I took a black cab from Horseferry road, Victoria to Albert Embankment, short ride but what a pleasant one. A very clean cab and an extremely polite driver (Number 77375).
Maev
Verified Buyer

I felt so very comfortable with Tony. He greeted me like a family member I had not seen for a long while, the kind of family member that's fun to be around. In addition to getting me from point A to point B he pointed out and told me a little history about places/buildings I would not have paid much attention to if he had not done so. If\when I return to London I am definitely going to request Tony. Having been in management positions, I would also like to say that I feel Tony well represents your company and the the quality of personnel companies look for when hiring the "cream of the crop".
Brian Martin
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service. Pre-journey communications and instructions extremely good. Driver arrived as planned and was very courteous and caring towards the passenger in wheelchair. We highly recommend this company,
Jeanette
Verified Buyer

The driver was on time, he was very friendly and helpful and the trip was undertaken with the minimum of fuss
Verified Buyer

The car is clean, promptly pick up at the designated place

professional drivers
Mark
Verified Buyer

Excellent driver, excellent service.
We would definitely use again
Julian
Verified Buyer

London Taxi is very prompt,professional and reliable. I sent in an inquiry and got a reply promptly. Our cab driver was very knowledgeable about the city of London. We got a mini tour on our way to the Train staion :)
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 137 reviews