Licensed London Taxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi
Read Licensed London Taxi Reviews

About Licensed London Taxi:

Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy
David picked Mum up from her nursing home and took her and her carer to my Dad's funeral. He was patient, professional and understanding. I would definitely recommend him and Tony that helped organise everything. Very impressed!
This was our second time using this wheelchair access taxi service and it was equally as great as the first time. The whole process was so smooth and comfortable and our driver Tom was so helpful. Will continue to use this company going forwards and would highly recommend!! Thank you!
Huge thank you to our driver Tony. It was our first time using a wheelchair access taxi and we were worried about the whole process. The whole journey was so smooth and comfortable. The appointment ended up running over schedule but it wasn’t an issue at all. Would definitely use again and highly recommend to anyone who needs a wheelchair access taxi.
Really great service. Made getting to my hospital appointment so much easier. Driver was punctual, kind & helpful. Cab very clean & comfortable. I will certainly be using this firm again for myself and for my sister who is severely disabled.
Tony took my elderly mother today to have her COVID vaccine. What can I say other than he was fantastic. He kept me posted with what was going on, he looked after her and made sure she was looked after while she was there and then he took her to her door and let me know that she was home safe. This may seem like an expensive way to get to appointments but it’s absolutely worth it. I will be using Tony again no question.
I had booked a taxi to take 3 over 80s, including my father who is wheel chair bound, for the Covid 19 Jab at a surgery few miles from home. When i first spoke to Michael at the Company, he explained how their service works and what the charges work. Without shopping around, i booked the service and he messaged me the details of the car and the driver.
The driver, Paul arrived before time and helped and guided me how to put the wheelchair into the car. He was an amazing person with lots of care and patience. He made the journey very comfortable and went above and beyond a normal driver would. Amazing experience.
Would definitely use the service again and have recommended to family and friends. 10/10
Thanks to Tony for making our Christmas sightseeing trip to London extra special. Our 89 year old mum thoroughly enjoyed herself, even in the wheelchair! It was very much appreciated and a fantastic experience for the whole family.
Excellent in all respects, including a most helpful (and interesting) driver, Paul. Cab spotless and every precaution taken in relation to CV-19. Thank you. Highly recommended.
Always use a licensed Black London Cab
Top marks from booking to completion. The ease of booking online to meeting Mick our driver was brilliant. This was a long distance trip from London to Norwich on a Sunday. We had requested a 12.30 pick-up and Mick arrived an hour early but no pressure on us to rush. He was very helpful and understanding of our situation which was bringing our son to University. On the journey Mick offered a comfort break which we declined. Again when we got to our destination he helped with the luggage.

The taxi was spotlessly clean, the passenger pod was sealed from the driver's compartment by Perspex screen and hand sanitizer was available for our use. Top marks!

With the current and seemingly on going Covid situation, we would use this company again and recommend it to others.
I rode with Mick to Cambridge last Saturday. In Covid times, and having been shielding at home with my husband, I was nervous going back out and didn't know what to expect. I have to say this firm is by far the best, safest and most professional cab company I have ever used and I would highly recommend them and look forward to my next journey with them. Thank you Thomas for your efficiency with the booking process and thank you Mick for keeping me safe on my travels. Brilliant service all round.
I have used the service several times and they are fantastic. I have arranged for taxis for myself and my daughter and in the current times knowing that a reliable professional firm will be picking my daughter up has been a huge relief and comfort. Recommend them 100%
Absolutely superb!! Took a cab from Euston station it was a bit of queue in the morning as usual but fast, had a lovely fella I was in a rush to get to Finsbury square and he was quick and fast used the bus lane cut few corners to get away from traffic. He knew what he was doing and couldn’t be happier gave him 20% tip but it’s was worth it and most of all it was safe
Two elderly relatives were returning from Japan to Heathrow, one with underlying heart problems, amidst the Coronavirus lockdown. I did not want either of them to be sitting on the tube and then waiting for a train (back to Nottinghamshire). When I say that Tony was an absolute hero, I am not mining my words. He was SUPERB in every way. I was paranoid about the cleanliness of the vehicle, whether the perspex divide was stable enough, etc. etc. I must have got on his nerves...but he was an absolute professional throughout. At every 'critical' moment he was 'there', texting and ringing to keep me informed. HE made contact with my auntie and uncle before ME and then I had a text saying that they were "on their way" back to Retford. I could not have put my trust in a better person. My auntie said that he was charming and would have done anything for them. Tony texted me to say how lovely my folks were. And now for the REALLY heroic bit. The car developed a problem on the way back to London. Tony didn't get (so I found out later) home until 22.30. He never complained that this 'job' had put him out, in any way. This guy is simply AMAZING and my heart goes out to all those people in the UK that are now realising how essential to life, quite literally, people like Tony are. Tony, I salute you. You are an amazing, caring human being whom I entrusted the welfare of two fantastic family members. Saying "I'm incredibly grateful" just doesn't come close enough. Again, huge huge thanks to you!
My family and I (4adults) booked a personal tour from Heathrow to Windsor to Stonehenge to our London hotel. Our driver was Tony and we can’t say enough good things about him! He was waiting for us as our flight was an hour delayed. He was so nice and so funny and offered so much information as he was driving us. He stopped at certain highlights, pointed out others or drove by things we didn’t even expect. We highly recommend this company and I’m sure all their drivers are great but Tony really was exceptional!! And their rate was the best I found!!
Tony was a fabulous driver!! He was so helpful, nice, informative and just the perfect driver for our trip to Highclere Castle!! Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!!
5 stars for my experience is not enough. We visited London on a make a wish sightseeing weekend with my daughter. She’s a wheelchair user and our driver for the weekend tony went above and beyond to ensure jess had the best weekend. We had early pickups when she was worn out and he got us swiftly to the hotel. When not so exhausted he took every opportunity to show her the landmarks and spent time talking to her and letting her take photos. Thank you tony bull from myself and my family for making it the special weekend it was.
Just the best service you can imagine. The drivers are friendly, very professional in dealing with the disability aspect of their customers and the cabs are in excellent condition. My wife is paraplegic and this experience has certainly taken the stress out of any further assistance we will need in the London area. A huge thank you form us both
We only had one day to visit London so we hired License #74379 Mr Richard Anthony Clayton as our guide and had a wonderful day. He had a full itinerary of all of the major attractions and was full of history as we drove from site to site. I would highly recommend hiring a professional like this if you want to see all that London has in a day.
Thomas Z
On Friday evening, 11 October, I flagged down a taxi in the Paddington area and was taken to Liverpool Street Station. I think it was a black cab and possibly had some pink writing on the side. I am from New Zealand so I was interested to learn that the driver had lived in Australia for some years.
Unfortunately I may have left my camera in the taxi. It is a small Canon camera in a black case with a shoulder strap attached. I am really keen to find it as it has all my holiday photos. Please help!
Many thanks, Jan Jones. Email: jan.jones.nz@xtra.co.nz