Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy

"Eugene was outstanding! He made sure to coordinate our pickup, even with the delays in our arrival. Thank you so much!"
"Met the best London cabby ever tonight a Josh Lima who took me and my daughter to gosh this evening for appointments 2mrw. When I went to pay the fare he wouldnt let me said it was on him. Very generous of him. Super guy thank you from 2 ladies from Wick Scotland you made our night.x"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Kept me up to date with driver details and how to contact them when we arrived. Will definitely use this very prompt and reliable service on our next trip to London and would have no hesitation in recommending this company"
"On Time. Driver courteous and patient. Good value for money. Will use again and highly recommend."
""Fantastic freindly service for a very nervous customer visiting London. Emailed Mick back and forth for arrival and departure of London. Very efficient, name of driver, registration number of taxi and mobile number so any problems. Great guys who picked me up, thank you."
"Quality service . not the cheapest but service was on time and driver was polite and professional. Would definitely use again and recommend to my friends for future use ."
"Muchas gracias por devolver una cámara de fotos olvidada en el taxi que nos condujo del hotel Meliá White House hasta la estación Victoria el pasado 6 de enero a las 16.30. Todo un ejemplo de honestidad y profesionalidad. José Álvarez Calle (Cantabria-España)"
"We were totally ripped off by "Fast Helpful Courteous Hospital Car Service" at St Thomas Hospital. Took black cabs after that, fantastic polite helpful & honest! We flagged a taxi to take us to the station, thanked him for the way we had been treated by all the black cab drivers after saying we had been ripped off by others... he refused to take any money from us!! Thank you so much to all you black cab drivers 👍❤️"
"My Friend and I were going to the Royal Marsden today for my results appointment. We got a black Cab from Victoria (and I only wish i got the drivers name). We arrived at the Marsden and went to pay. The driver asked if we were going in the hospital and when I said yes, he wouldnt take the fee for our journey. I always use black cabs but this random act of kindness brought a big smile on what was a hard day, and if I could meet that cabbie again he would get the biggest hug. Thankyou you so much for our very special journey x"
"Fantastic freindly service for a very nervous customer visiting London. Emailed Thomas back and forth for arrival and departure of London. Very efficient, name of driver, registration number of car and mobile number so any problems. Great guys who picked me up, thank you. Amanda."
"Very efficient service. Great communication with both booking office and then designated driver. Very prompt on the day. Steve the driver was very smart and courteous. We will definitely use them again if the need arises."
"Excellent service, driver was outstanding, as disabled Pauls duty of care was first class"
"It was good! I do recommend!"
"On time.... professional device and the driver Toni could not have been more helpful"
"Taxi no. 26749 - you took us from Great Ormond Hospital where my son has been for four months to the Kings X nature trail and told us to donate the fair. What a lovely man you are."
"I could spend all day talking about the great service we received from London Licensed Taxi! If you're looking for a highly efficient transfer service LLT is you source! They are always on-time waiting for you to arrive, you climb in and rest easy because no matter where you're headed they know the best path to get you there! My wife Brenda is a quadriplegic in a manual wheelchair and they rolled her in and safely strapped her down then talked about the sites all along the way! We had a little extra time to reach our destination and Tony went out of his way to take us by some very interesting places! If you decide to try LLT for your transfers, you will be writing all this good stuff about them! If and when we visit London in the future we wouldn't consider anyone else for our transfer needs!"
"Excellent service..... punctual, clean vehicle, relaxed driving style and a fair price. Highly recommended!"
"Brilliant service from the first time I contacted LLT. Anthony was very helpful. We had very specific needs, myself being 35 weeks pregnant & my father in a wheelchair, coming to London to watch a family member run the Marathon. Paul, our driver was on time, friendly, charming and couldn't have done more for us. He went out of his way to pick us up after the Marathon at a place that was convenient to us. Would not hesitate in recommending or using again. Thank you!"
"Driver was on time, very courteous and helpful! The vehicle was clean and spacious and was exactly as I expected. I will keep the website information for future use and for referrals."
"On time, both times. Very courteous, friendly, helpful and informative. Immaculate cab."
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 198 reviews