Letter Box Hamper Reviews

Chloe Nuttall
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Linda And Malcolm Piper
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Purchased as a 60th birthday present. This was such a nice change to the usual gift vouchers. I was really happy to find something gluten free also. It was so easy to order online and as I live in Canada it was a relief to find a lovely personable gift that arrived on time. Thanks LetterBox Hamper.
Delivered quickly. The recipient enjoyed everything in the hamper, especially the chocolates
Letterbox arrived on time and recipient was delighted with the contents. As I live in Spain it is so easy to pop a little present over to my family and friends.
It was a wonderful surprise to receive this beautifully presented box of delicious treats. Really made my day!
Letter box hamper was very lovely! It wasn't clear where to write in where to deliver it- but I did what it said and emailed jonathan- he was really quick and sorted it all out.

The delivery was on the date specified and my brother was very pleased with his present.
I bought mine for my brothers birthday. He really enjoyed it
A good choice of products and efficient service. The gift was well-received!
Came in a very timely manner and was just as expected - can't ask for more than that!
Great service, the letter box hamper was bought for a gift for my daughter in France who we haven’t seen for over 12 months and she absolutely loved it ! So thank you 😊
I ordered a customized hamper as a birthday gift for my mother in law. She absolutely loved it and I would definitely continue to use this service for friends and family.
Sent as a birthday present for my Dad. Super quick delivery and the products were all exceptional quality. A great gift.
Sent as an Easter present, gratefully received and enjoyed!
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Well presented. Well packaged. Delicious flavours. Creates a wonderful surprise for the recipient with the printed address.
Easy to order online. Quick response to acknowledge order and kept informed of the delivery
A wonderful service from beginning to end.
Keep up the good work.
I ordered two different hampers for Easter. Ordering was easy, delivery was on time and the contents enjoyed by the recipients who were absolutely delighted with the contents.
The hamper was very well received. Despatch was prompt, and it arrived at the right time (Easter). It left a happy impression.
Sent as an Easter present for daughter and family. Good to be able to choose what goes in the box. Good delivery. Good service all round.
I have quiet a few Letter Box Hampers and each one has been of very high standard. It all started when I received one at very sad time and my Letter Box Hamper put smile on my face. Such an excellent concept and I have ordered 5 recently from your company. Many thanks
Very pleased with your company, delivery as promised. The wrapping was lovely and my daughter tells me the cheese was scrumptious. Thank you.
I have received and also sent letter box hampers and have been extremely pleased with them.
This is a great idea for a small present. The contents of the hampers are unique and sourced in the UK. They arrive promptly and are always enjoyed .
Excellent - recipient delighted with contents and presentation so a very good gift.
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.68 based on 1,767 reviews