Letter Box Hamper Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper

How would you rate Letter Box Hamper ?

Tracy
"I purchased the ‘Best of Britain’ hamper for my dad... for Father’s Day. He was really impressed with the contents and also super impressed with the quality of the packaging which gave a really authentic ‘British’ feel to the gift. I would definitely use this company again and recommend to others."
Sarah
"A present for my parents arriving back from holiday to an empty house and fridge! The breakfast hamper was such a beautiful and delicious treat. Delicious produce and so perfectly packaged! Thank you"
"My girlfriend lives in another country, so I'm very limited to the gifts that I can send sometimes (e.g. flowers are often a no-go). However, the Letter Box Hamper was absolutely perfect. When I sent it, she was beginning her exams and I knew she'd need a pick-me-up after she'd finished. What better pick-me-up than a cup of tea, some biscuits, and a bit of choc? Needless to say she loved it. Swears the Afternoon Tea is her absolute favourite! If I had one quip, it would be that I couldn't track the order once it was dispatched. It would just give me some peace of mind, especially when I'm spending just shy of £30."
"Great choice of hampers and the people I sent the cheese and crackers one to loved it! Quick delivery too."
"It took a little bit longer to arrive in NZ than expected. Great customer service from Jonathan helping me check on its progress. It arrived safely and was much enjoyed. Will definitely order more hampers as gifts in the future."
"Excellent hamper, with lovely products. Which arrived in good time to New Zealand. Will definitely be ordering for future gifts."
"Our friend was delighted with her letter box hamper."
"Second time to send out these letter box hamper and as the saying goes its always sweeter the second time around. Thank you x"
"Richard was very pleased with it"
"mmy mum said it was beautifully wrapped and she loved it."
"I recently purchased the afternoon tea letterbox hamper. I put the wrong house number on the address so it was returned by Royal Mail. The letterbox hamper guys reposted it to the right address for me for no extra charge. Brilliant service and the recipient was so happy with her gift! I’ll be shopping with them again!"
"Absolutely love these guys. Have saved my life on a number of occasions! Stunning little hampers"
"Such a sweet range of British products on offer which made the perfect gift for my friends 30th birthday. Simple, easy and convenient to order from and posted direct!"
"Well received by the recipient. A lovely selection of teas and goodies."
"My friend was delighted with her birthday present 'the gin letter hamper': "I love my letter hamper Chloe!! You always find awesome things! Thank you to you and James xx""
"The choices seemed really good and varied and the delivery was on time. And I know the recipient was very happy with their box. Such a great idea for a business!"
"Excellent service, delivery and great product. It is exactly as described and very well received by recipient. It’s fantastic that you can fit it through the letterbox so no worries about parcels being left. Despite its size it doesn’t detract from the quality and exclusive items enclosed."
"Arrived on time, recipient very happy with the gift."
"Arrived at my friends birthday as a nice surprise,and was something different. Made a nice change from flowers or chocolates as a gift and good for someone who is at work in the day, thanks for great service and good quality items :)"
"Beautifully crafted hampers. My dad was delighted with his gift!"
"Excellent service and a fantastic range of gifts"
"Lovely products beautifully packaged. Just the perfect present. Liked being able to request a delivery date also."
"The hamper itself was brilliant and musch appreciated by the recipient but delivery was slower than expected."
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.84 based on 374 reviews