Letter Box Hamper Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper

Tell us how Letter Box Hamper made you happy

Tracy
"I purchased the ‘Best of Britain’ hamper for my dad... for Father’s Day. He was really impressed with the contents and also super impressed with the quality of the packaging which gave a really authentic ‘British’ feel to the gift. I would definitely use this company again and recommend to others."
Sarah
"A present for my parents arriving back from holiday to an empty house and fridge! The breakfast hamper was such a beautiful and delicious treat. Delicious produce and so perfectly packaged! Thank you"
"My girlfriend lives in another country, so I'm very limited to the gifts that I can send sometimes (e.g. flowers are often a no-go). However, the Letter Box Hamper was absolutely perfect. When I sent it, she was beginning her exams and I knew she'd need a pick-me-up after she'd finished. What better pick-me-up than a cup of tea, some biscuits, and a bit of choc? Needless to say she loved it. Swears the Afternoon Tea is her absolute favourite! If I had one quip, it would be that I couldn't track the order once it was dispatched. It would just give me some peace of mind, especially when I'm spending just shy of £30."
"Wonderful service and lovely gifts. I've used letter box hamper a couple of times now (from New Zealand) and have been very happy with every aspect. Thank you"
"Quick Delivery, presently really nicely and makes the perfect little present"
"My parents loved their anniversary present and were delighted to have a gift that could be safely delivered whether they were in or out of the house. I live in New Zealand, so all our gifts rely on mail order in one form or another. Letter Box Hamper was easy to use, reliable and has options for many more gifts in the coming years!"
"Lovely pressie to send to my son at University to say 'thinking of you' as I never know when he will be at home, or the library, or just out ! So knowing it would simply drop through his letterbox whatever his plans, was really nice to know. Great idea, great thought for someone, I will send one again!"
"Parcel was received the next day. So pleased. It’s so easy to lift someone’s day with a little treat. Thank you!"
"This was sent to a friend as a gift for when she came out of hospital. It was great to pick out the items that were going to be in there. Having been over to visit her and seen the box too. It’s so cute! And the honey is amazing! Thank you"
"Letter Box Hampers are my go-to thank you gift and I've even recommended them to a company I work for who now order regularly if we need to send corporate gifts. A lovely idea, beautifully executed at a good price."
"This is such a good concept, being able to send a present that can fit through the letterbox, avoiding the recipient having to be in or to collect at a later date. The contents were fully appreciated too. However, the main problem we had resulted from adding a date for delivery (the recipient's birthday). Although we ordered well in advance the order was unable to be delivered on the day, or even just before which would have been acceptable. It arrived five days late. It might be better not to offer the option of a fixed delivery date. If we hadn't been asked to put that in, we would have accepted the 3-5 days delivery and the parcel would have been delivered before our son's birthday. Having said all this, we would use Letter Box Hamper again."
"Ordered this delicatessen hamper with its gourmet treats to get my daughter through the last bit of revision for her uni finals. Arrived promptly and she was thrilled, it was all delicious. Would definitely use again."
"Bought for a friend as a birthday present. Had it delivered straight to her as she lives 200miles away. She was over the moon with it. I had a message from her saying she absolutely loved it"
"Brilliant idea, brilliantly executed."
"Hamper fitted through my friend's quite small letter box and arrived on the requested date. It looked interesting and as items were chosen with her in mind---she was really pleased!"
"I sent two hampers one to a friend here in the UK and that was received on time and she was delighted with it. The other one went to Europe and was only received yesterday (30th April) which I was disappointed withers this was for an Anniversary on 23rd April and was ordered on 15th April which if sent tracked should have reached the recipients on time."
"This was a fantastic find! I needed a present for a man who is so difficult to buy for and this ticked all boxes."
"Great gift idea , very prompt delivery."
"The Letter Box Hamper was a present for a couple celebrating their Silver Wedding. With no presents wanted, the novelty and uniqueness of the Hamper was very much appreciated and enjoyed by the couple."
"Arrived on time and posted through the letterbox as expected. Recipient loved the gift and the products, all very high quality. Would definitely recommend and re-order again in future."
"I bought a cheese hamper for my wife and and she was thrilled delivery was next day and everything from the packaging to the crackers was pure quality, I will be coming back thanks again"
"Bought as a gift for my brother for his birthday on the following week. The letter box hamper arrived on the date requested and he was very pleased with the quality of the product and packaging. Would definitely buy again! This site however appears to have taken the recipients name rather than the buyers name so I'm submitting as anonymous."
"A lovely, well wrapped and presented gift which contained good quality cheese and biscuits . My brother in law was very surprised and delighted with his birthday box."
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.81 based on 533 reviews