Letter Box Hamper Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper

How would you rate Letter Box Hamper ?

Tracy
"I purchased the ‘Best of Britain’ hamper for my dad... for Father’s Day. He was really impressed with the contents and also super impressed with the quality of the packaging which gave a really authentic ‘British’ feel to the gift. I would definitely use this company again and recommend to others."
Sarah
"A present for my parents arriving back from holiday to an empty house and fridge! The breakfast hamper was such a beautiful and delicious treat. Delicious produce and so perfectly packaged! Thank you"
"My girlfriend lives in another country, so I'm very limited to the gifts that I can send sometimes (e.g. flowers are often a no-go). However, the Letter Box Hamper was absolutely perfect. When I sent it, she was beginning her exams and I knew she'd need a pick-me-up after she'd finished. What better pick-me-up than a cup of tea, some biscuits, and a bit of choc? Needless to say she loved it. Swears the Afternoon Tea is her absolute favourite! If I had one quip, it would be that I couldn't track the order once it was dispatched. It would just give me some peace of mind, especially when I'm spending just shy of £30."
"Bought as a present so didnt actually see it but they said they loved it and it arrived in good time, so very happy with the purchase"
"Very efficient service & recipient delighted with gift"
"Perfect for gifts that can be delivered through the letterbox"
"What a brilliant idea! Recipient loved their hamper, thank you!"
"bought as a thank you gift for a friend, he absolutely loved the presentation and said the coffee was tasty too"
"I'm sorry to say that although the package arrived on time and contents were as described unfortunately the message wasn't the same as the one I wanted . Obviously the message I wanted had been sent to someone else consequently my friend hadn't any idea who had sent it and it was for an 80 th birthday."
"Received a gin lovers box as a gift and was so delighted I sent the whisky box as a present. The recipient was delighted. Will be using again for two forthcoming birthdays."
"I sent the Best of British Letter Box Hamper with Gin as a birthday present for a friend as I knew I was going to be away at the time. She was delighted with the gift which comes beautifully wrapped and presented. A perfect way to give a special treat to family or friend"
"Sent a gift to my friend in London for her 30th while I was away, she loved it! She cried when she opened it as she wasn't expecting anything from me since I was away! Lovely surprise for her and I couldn't be happier with what I ordered. Thanks for what you do!"
"Very prompt delivery and recipient was delighted. A great postable treat!"
"Fantastic gift, beautifully wrapped and packaged. Great idea for a birthday present and you don't have to worry if the recipient isn't in as fits through the letterbox fine. Really good selection of UK items, perfect for someone who is difficult to buy for as a food hamper is always appreciated. Also, prompt and friendly customer service. Thank you!"
"I bought a hamper as a present and it was beautifully wrapped and well received. I was told the treats were delicious!"
"I sent a cheese hamper to my aunt on her birthday and she was delighted with it. i didn't actually see the contents but I gather they were delicious."
"My recent purchase was a gift so I don't know whether it was good or otherwise. My friend was pleased to receive it and said how nice it was, so I guess that's as far as I can go on that. However, I have received a hamper myself, some time ago and was that impressed I sent one to my friend recently. How's that, good or what? Well done, will be coming back when I need a nice gift. Thank you. Ken Holland"
"Although the recipient was happy with the gift when it eventually arrived, it took more than two weeks to be delivered."
"Everyone commented on how beautifully wrapped it was!"
"Lovely hampers! They make fantastic gifts. Beautifully presented and full of yummy treats. Highly recommended."
"Ordered a LetterBoxHamper as birthday friend for a friend in Spain. Arrived beautifully wrapped, on time and with gorgeous products inside - one truly delighted friend!"
"Parcel ordered to be delivered 29 August but has still not arrived (5th Sept.)"
"My husband and I always send these letterbox hampers as thank you gifts - they are just perfect!"
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.83 based on 399 reviews