Letter Box Hamper Reviews

Based on 1,934 reviews
Read Letter Box Hamper Reviews

07775190676

Tell us how Letter Box Hamper made you happy
Purchased as a 60th birthday present. This was such a nice change to the usual gift vouchers. I was really happy to find something gluten free also. It was so easy to order online and as I live in Canada it was a relief to find a lovely personable gift that arrived on time. Thanks LetterBox Hamper.
My fiancée was recently sent a letter box hamper and we were really chuffed with it. My best friend has been in hospital for nearly 5 months, so I thought I’d send one each to him and his wife. No alcohol for him but rum for his wife🤣 As expected, they were as chuffed at receiving them as we were. Thanks again for an excellent idea
The receipient was delighted with his gift and enjoyed the contents very much. They thought the idea was very novel and will consider using it friends and family of their own.
Given as a gift so can’t comment on the hamper itself but very much appreciated by the recipient. Easy to select & order, perfect for a special gift
The next day delivery was on time and the recipient of the hamper was delighted. They said that Letter Box Hamper is a great idea for a gift.
Really lovely idea. Far too expensive though. Had to use in a pinch.
Sent a hamper for Father's Day. Arrived with plenty of time and was greatly received and enjoyed. Excellent
The letterbox hamper was very easy to order and arrived on time for Father’s Day. I have ordered hampers before and have always been impressed with the selection of items included, the stylish packaging and free delivery.
Fantastic customer service and beautiful hampers. The first hamper got lost in the post, so when I contacted the letterbox hamper they dealt with the issue immediately, even though it wasn’t their error, they sent out another hamper to make sure it was received. I would highly recommend!
Fantastic! The gift went down very well and I will certainly send Letter Box Hampers to friends and family in future.
On time, nice selection of high quality products, recommended
Thank you so much for delivering such a beautiful hamper to my lovely Dad for Father’s Day He was delighted
Such a lovely hamper. I received one and couldn't wait to be able to send one to someone else
Bought as a get well gift for my Dad. Used letterbox hampers a few times now, always delivered on-time and we'll received.
A lovely way of sending some high quality 'goodies' through the post. Always very well received!
A wonderful way to express appreciation...! Good to be able to personalise the gift according to regionally appropriate connections... A great family company , small enough to respond promptly to their customers' mistakes ,(as when I gave my own address rather than that of the intended recipient!).
Brilliant, as always - gorgeously packaged and full of really interesting treats. Always well-received as gifts and delivery is spot on. Thank you!
Well received and an easy gift to send.
Excellent service as always
A great way to send a treat to tell someone you're thinking of them. Sweet or savoury, really good selection to chose from and post means no delivery company mess ups!!!
Hamper delivered on time and was full of lovely treats. Highly recommended.
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.7 based on 1,934 reviews