Letter Box Hamper Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper

How would you rate Letter Box Hamper?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I sent my daughter the coffee box and she said it was perfect"
"I sent it to my friend to celebrate the end of her chemotherapy and it made her cry with happiness to receive such a lovely gift in the post. Thank you so much!"
"It was perfect. The hamper was even better than I expected and my wife was extremely happy with it. The whole process was very professional and arrived on time. I would definitely use this service again."
"Always makes my friends smile when they receive a hamper in the post 😊"
"The website is attractive and easy to use and the products which go into the hampers look high quality. The price is reasonable and shipping is fast and effective."
"My friend was thrilled to receive the Gin Lovers hamper through the post. I was happy to be able to send some goodies for her birthday when I wasn't able to be there in person. Delivery was swift and in time for her big day. Fab service."
"Bought as a gift for an old work colleague who was moving on to pastures new. Never saw the actual delivery but recipient overwhelmed. Delivery was also upgraded to next day delivery free of charge. Would definitely use again. Fab!!"
"Got this for 'Grandpa' from my two daughters - he was very impressed and has enjoyed tucking in! The rest of my family were also very impressed and looked the company up online for future reference. Thanks for a great service."
"Quality products delivered on time"
"The quality of the food in the hamper was excellent. The recipient was very happy."
"Loved the wrapping and the a attention to detail"
"Easy to order, and recipient was happy."
"Sent this as a thank you to someone special and they were thrilled to receive it. I love the fact that it’s posted through the door so the recipient doesn’t have to be in - perfect for when you need the parcel to arrive on a specific day. Didn’t see the hamper myself so can’t comment on the contents but they were delicious apparently!"
"I sent it to a friend and she loved it! Quick delivery, and prompt responses from letter box hamper team. They were kind enough to change and modify an order i made, and sent it right away to the receiver. Definitely recommend"
"The hamper was wrapped beautifully, put together with style and caused the biggest intrigue in maybe Grandma as to what this unusal delivery was. All in all, it was a perfect gift! Thank you!"
"Arrived on time. No fuss."
"My sister was delighted to receive this gift. And I was pleased that I didn’t have to worry about her not receiving it in time, as it really did fit through the letterbox."
"I ordered for a friends birthday. Service was friendly and efficient. My friend loved her gift and I would definitely recommend."
"Great idea, efficiently executed. My mate was delighted. I will certainly be using Letter Box Hampers again!"
"It made my grandad smile whist recovering."
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.88 based on 244 reviews