Letter Box Hamper Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper

How would you rate Letter Box Hamper ?

Tracy
"I purchased the ‘Best of Britain’ hamper for my dad... for Father’s Day. He was really impressed with the contents and also super impressed with the quality of the packaging which gave a really authentic ‘British’ feel to the gift. I would definitely use this company again and recommend to others."
Sarah
"A present for my parents arriving back from holiday to an empty house and fridge! The breakfast hamper was such a beautiful and delicious treat. Delicious produce and so perfectly packaged! Thank you"
"My girlfriend lives in another country, so I'm very limited to the gifts that I can send sometimes (e.g. flowers are often a no-go). However, the Letter Box Hamper was absolutely perfect. When I sent it, she was beginning her exams and I knew she'd need a pick-me-up after she'd finished. What better pick-me-up than a cup of tea, some biscuits, and a bit of choc? Needless to say she loved it. Swears the Afternoon Tea is her absolute favourite! If I had one quip, it would be that I couldn't track the order once it was dispatched. It would just give me some peace of mind, especially when I'm spending just shy of £30."
"All the products were high quality and delicious. It was the perfect gift for my partner for his first Father's Day as it had unusual things in it that you can't normally find. I would highly recommend it. Fast delivery, and one extremely happy customer!"
"Sent this to Gran / Mother-in-law and made it a Scottish theme (with a Devon twist) - she loved it!"
"Good products and fast delivery"
"Stylish packaging with a nice gift enclosed to send straight to the recipient."
"The item was purchased as a gift and they were very pleased"
"Sent a Gin Hamper to my sister for her birthday, just in time for the good weather ^_^"
"Great hamper delivered quickly. The recipient was very happy. Highly recommend."
"I have both received and sent them and I think they are a very novel idea which you can tailor to the recipients likes"
"This was a gift for my Dad - he was thrilled, something a bit unique instead of flowers. Quality was good, presentation lovely. Thanks."
"Unfortunately my hamper never made it due to Malaysian customs. After an initial delay dealing, the family business that runs this dealt with the problem effectively and kept me informed. Sadly the hamper was never retrieved but I got a full refund. I think they dealt well with a situation they could not control"
"The box was beautifully put together and gave great pleasure to the recipient. I will definitely be ordering again."
"Such a lovely gift idea, the recipient of the gift was so pleased with it and told me that it was such a great idea that made their birthday. I also really loved the option to choose your own hamper - this was really easy to do and is really great value for money."
"I bought one of these letterbox hampers for my niece, I needed something that could be delivered while she was at work, this worked perfectly, so much nicer to receive than a gift voucher! she was thrilled!"
"Really great product and exactly what was advertised arrived. My friend who received the hamper for her birthday loved it. She hadn't ever received anything like it and was a great change to flowers! Will be ordering again!"
"Liked that you could pick the wrapping colour and the transaction was quick and easy. My auntie loved it so I'm really pleased and definitely recommend!!"
"Good selection and excellent service and delivery withe ability to personalise. makes an excellent gift"
"The receiver loved the hamper. They said it was the best wrapped present they ever received."
"My sister in law was delighted with her birthday present. Thank you"
"It was quick and beautifully presented."
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.84 based on 344 reviews