Letter Box Hamper Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper

How would you rate Letter Box Hamper?

"I bought a letter box hamper for some friends who had just had their second baby. They thought it was a great idea and loved it!"
"A well- received package to cheer someone up! Thank you for the speedy service and well chosen selection of goodies."
"Delivered very quickly. Pretty presentation. Bought two as presents and both recipients enjoyed them."
"I ordered a whisky hamper quite last minute, but it arrived on time and on the day requested beautifully wrapped and presented. Made my 92 year old Mum's birthday."
"We were out of the country for my sister's birthday, so it was a great way to give her a little surprise on her special day."
"Excellent service, very fast delivery, and (best of all) got a really excited "Wow!" from the recipient. Brilliant present idea!"
"My friend was delighted with the surprise and the quality"
"I sent a Letter Box Hamper as an alternative to flowers as an Easter Gift and it was very well received. Did away with any concerns about the recipient missing a delivery. I would certainly consider using the service again."
"A gift option that met my needs"
"Next day delivery on a Saturday, plus such lovely packaging, my grandad was so happy with his gift, thank you!"
"A present for my parents arriving back from holiday to an empty house and fridge! The breakfast hamper was such a beautiful and delicious treat. Delicious produce and so perfectly packaged! Thank you"
"Great service & my friends were delighted with their gifts"
"really liked how quickly it was delivered and that it was reasonably priced."
"Perfect surprise gift for a friend!"
"Prompt delivery, smart packaging design"
"Quality goods, personal selection, very well received!"
"It was simple and easy. Delivered on time for a family's birthday - nicely wrapped and she loved the meats inside! Customer service was also very prompt."
"It made me happy because it made the recipient so happy."
"The recipient wrote a very enthusiastic thank you email - praising the wrapping, selection and taste of the food and coffee inside. She is going to remember your name when next looking for an appropriate postal present."
"Very good"