Letter Box Hamper Reviews

Tracy
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 27th June 2017
Katie
More Photos & Videos
Purchased as a 60th birthday present. This was such a nice change to the usual gift vouchers. I was really happy to find something gluten free also. It was so easy to order online and as I live in Canada it was a relief to find a lovely personable gift that arrived on time. Thanks LetterBox Hamper.
Arrived promptly, great communication and the hamper was great, the recipient was delighted!
When my friend sent me a photo of the hamper she received, I noticed that there was an incorrect item in her hamper. I emailed to ask what happened and to see if the right item might be sent to her, but have received no reply.
I brought the Delicatessen Letter Box Hamper for my friend's birthday during lockdown. She and her partner loved it as he is shielding due to cancer treatment.
Very pleased with the quality and service! The letterbox hamper arrived on time (within the expected shipping window of 8-10 business days for delivery to the United States), was beautifully wrapped, and my sister was very pleased with the contents! Thank you for putting together such a great product!
A gift for a friend, she was very impressed.
A very easy way of sending a foodie 'treat' to a loved one.
Arrived one day late but other than that really pleased. Well presented and good selection.
I came across Letter Box Hamper having received one as a gift from my friend, and was delighted at how lovely the items were inside (she’d ordered the cured meats/ olives one). I then ordered the vegan one for my friend as a thank you present and she loved it. Great idea, great service, and amazing selection - would really recommend.
This was a birthday present for a friend. It arrived beautifully packaged and she was very pleased with the variety of the contents.
We were so happy to find the Letter Box Hamper, living overseas we stumbled across this brand when searching for something a bit different. We were so happy to receive such great service and to send something different and unique. My parents loved it! Thank you
Arrived on time as a birthday gift. Great present. Thank you
Great service! Variety of quality products, beautifully wrapped and delivered on time. Punctual, kind and professional. Can't recommend highly enough! Thank you!
Gorgeous packing and lovely contents. Post a little slow but guessing that's a covid issue and unavoidable right now.
Really delicious cheeses and crackers, we highly enjoyed the selection. It was the perfect box for us and was delivered really quickly. Great service!
What a lovely idea, so bought a box for my other half as he’s on the Keto diet, the hamper was well packaged and everything was delicious he said. I am very pleased.
Sent lots of these hampers to friends and family. They have all been very well received and the presentation has always been excellent.
Recently purchased the Wellbeing Hamper as a gift for my health conscious sister in law. She absolutely loved it. Messaged me to say it was gorgeous and full of lovely treats. Was great to get home from work and find this as it fits through your letterbox and no trip to collect it from your local sorting office. Brilliant!
I chose the whisky lovers hamper for my brother's birthday and he was delighted with it. My husband had received one in the past so we knew it would be beautifully wrapped, very good quality, and delivered on time. Thank you for such an excellent idea and service.
Recommended! The hamper was a surprise gift and arrived on the date requested and the recipient was delighted with the beautiful presentation and of course, the delicious hamper contents.
Feedback on the hamper was good but I chose a named delivery day for the hamper to arrive on a birthday and it wasn’t posted until that day. Pretty poor.
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.68 based on 1,380 reviews