Letter Box Hamper Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper

Tell us how Letter Box Hamper made you happy

Tracy
"I purchased the ‘Best of Britain’ hamper for my dad... for Father’s Day. He was really impressed with the contents and also super impressed with the quality of the packaging which gave a really authentic ‘British’ feel to the gift. I would definitely use this company again and recommend to others."
Sarah
"A present for my parents arriving back from holiday to an empty house and fridge! The breakfast hamper was such a beautiful and delicious treat. Delicious produce and so perfectly packaged! Thank you"
"My girlfriend lives in another country, so I'm very limited to the gifts that I can send sometimes (e.g. flowers are often a no-go). However, the Letter Box Hamper was absolutely perfect. When I sent it, she was beginning her exams and I knew she'd need a pick-me-up after she'd finished. What better pick-me-up than a cup of tea, some biscuits, and a bit of choc? Needless to say she loved it. Swears the Afternoon Tea is her absolute favourite! If I had one quip, it would be that I couldn't track the order once it was dispatched. It would just give me some peace of mind, especially when I'm spending just shy of £30."
"Although the items were nice it would be good if the ingredients of all items were listed on the website as one thing in the box was not suitable for vegetarians which was disappointing."
"Such a lovely treat to send to people without any worry about delivery, as they fit neatly through the letter box. I have sent three so far, and all the recipients have been delighted with the products in the boxes. Very happy I found Letter Box Hamper."
"I recently ordered the Gin hamper for a friends birthday. She absolutely loved it and she sent me a picture to show me how nicely packaged it was. The service was great and I will definitely be recommending to friends!"
"Friends loved it!"
"The website was easy to use, lovely selection. Delivery was quick and the recipient loved receiving their gift."
"Even though we had some problems with delivery, they manage to reimburse it, overall I am happy with the service."
"I have bought three hampers this year - one coffee lovers, and two for chocolate lovers - for members of my family they loved them and were very impressed with the packaging. I bought them in advance-I am always for getting peoples birthday and they each arrived on time!"
"Excellent quality and speedy delivery!"
"Wonderful gifts, web page easy to navigate with good descriptions of products what I ordered was exactly what was delivered in the time stated. Good range of letter box gifts to choose from and great to be able to have a personalised message. My mum was feeling low and this gift really cheered her up, now she will use the same site to send gifts to her friends. Would wholeheartedly recommend Letter Box Hamper."
"A great idea and was suitable for me to send to my sons girlfriend for her birthday. She was suitably impressed with her mini vodka, biscuits and chocolates and it was a relief knowing that it could just go through the post box. Website was easy to use and it was delivered on time as requested. Will definitely be mailing use of these letterbox hampers again!"
"The hamper was as described and immaculately packaged. It was dispatched quickly and was a lovely surprise for the recipient."
"easy to order, quick to arrive, well received. thanks,"
"Received my Letter Box Hamper, beautifully wrapped & just as I expected, will make a gorgeous present"
"Brilliant was able to send a quality gift And be sure it reached its destination . Arrived on time and value for money 👍"
"A gift for a birthday which was well enjoyed"
"A wonderful, special present that made my friends day! With very speedy delivery too!"
"Really loving gift. Beautiful packaging and a very happy recipient."
"My friend was delighted with her 'Best of the North' hamper. These beautifully presented hampers make superb gifts for any occasion - highly recommended!"
"Simple to order and makes a lovely surprise gift"
"I bought the coffee hamper as a thank you goft for a friend. I didn't actually see it myself- however she said it was a perfect gift."
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.83 based on 432 reviews