Letter Box Hamper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper
Read Letter Box Hamper Reviews

07775190676

Tell us how Letter Box Hamper made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 20th June 2018
Tracy
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 20th June 2018
Tracy
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 27th June 2017
Katie
More Photos & Videos
Really well received by the recipient and delivered on time, thank you
Posted 11 minutes ago
No box received or tracking number after one month since placing the order.
Posted 1 hour ago
My son was delighted with his letterbox. good value. thank you
Good choice of products, quick delivery. The recipients were delighted - thank you!
Price okay I had 50% off so cost £20.00. Defiantly wouldn’t pay full amount (£39.99) not worth it.

I orders letter box flowers on or around 16th May 20 delivery was saturday 30th May 20. My Mum received the flowers followed the instructions flowers where beautiful. But on day 3 the withered and turned brown.

Not impressed, Dint think I will be using your service again.

June
I loved the idea of the hamper but unfortunately the service was poor. I booked the hamper weeks in advance stating the date I wanted (a birthday present from my little boy to his Dad). The date came and no hamper. I emailed and did not receive a response but a 'your hamper is in the post' email which leads me to believe my hamper been forgotten about. 4 days later the hamper arrives and it does not have the items as described (custard cream chocolate swapped for dark chocolate with coffee for example, which my partner hates!). As no one in our house would eat the swaps - the box became very poor value for money. I understand supply issues have been an issue with COVID-19 and I want to be sensitive to that fact but there is no excuse for poor communication to customers - a simple "sorry but we don't have this in stock - could you choose an alternative" email would have been greatly appreciated; especially when there was plenty of notice to do so. Really disappointed.
The hamper was a great gift and the recipient loved it.
However, I specifically paid For next day delivery to coincide with When they would be at home but this did not happen. I emailed the company to ask for an update and had no response.
However, it got there in the end and am happy otherwise!
Bought for a cheese-loving friend's birthday and it went down a treat!
Excellent product. Sent as a gift and very well received. But, paid for next day delivery and did not arrive for 3 days. Sent 3 emails requesting an update, tracking etc and did not receive a response to any. Delivery may have been a Royal Mail issue, but poor customer service.
The cheese hamper made a lovely gift for a loved one. Dispatched very quickly and packaged beautifiully. My only feedback would be, that some sort of 'perishable' label could come in handy so the recipient knows it needs refridgerating etc. as mine arrived ahead of the special occasion. Thanks again- lovely gift
My friend really loved it as a present! She loved the healthy snacks and the personalised note and buying was super easy and got there on time!
Ordered one for each of my children & their families; I gather that they were beautifully packaged & that the contents were very good. However, they were very slow in arriving and I received no response to the e-mail I sent to the company asking where they were.
Have bought a few letterbox hampers and they have all gone down really well
Bought a letterbox selection of roses. Delivered on time as ordered. Expensive at half the price with some roses wilted and well on the way to being dried out. They were past their best on arrival and never recovered. The good ones retained their original closed appearance, others just got drier and some wilted. They were thrown out after 4 days.
My friend was very excited and happy to receive this gift. I paid for a faster delivery and was notified at each stage. Fabulous service and will definitely use again.
Chose a customised box as a pick-me-up gift, and it went down a treat! It arrived on time and it was beautifully packaged, would definitely order again :)
Lovely gift to send a friend, and fast delivery!
Ordered 2 weeks in advance and they still failed to deliver on time. Really poor customer service. I understand they are short staffed, but I had also called them before ordering to confirm they could meet the date. They actually shipped on the delivery date! No body bothered to get in touch to let me know there would be delays. Would avoid unless you don't mind when things arrive - which kind of makes the service pointless.
When the hamper finally arrived (it was 10 days late) my friend was delighted: 'what a clever thing - sweet and savoury, perfect for all cravings'.
The Hamper came as a lovely surprise at a time when the recipient needed a bit of cheering up. She looked forward to slowly working her way through the contents when she came back from work. It was much appreciated and she thought the whole idea was great.
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.70 based on 1,205 reviews