Letter Box Hamper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letter Box Hamper
Read Letter Box Hamper Reviews

07775190676

Tell us how Letter Box Hamper made you happy
Purchased as a 60th birthday present. This was such a nice change to the usual gift vouchers. I was really happy to find something gluten free also. It was so easy to order online and as I live in Canada it was a relief to find a lovely personable gift that arrived on time. Thanks LetterBox Hamper.
The Letter Box Hampers are a great way for me to get a little gift to my friends and relatives in England. They arrive and are always much appreciated. I like the wide selection of things offered as that means I can choose things that will suit the recipient. Excellent 5* rating from me.
Bought for a surprise Birthday present.. Family loved it..
Great service. Letter Box Hamper was delivered to USA in plenty of time for a birthday. My son was very pleased with his gift. Thank you.
Ordered for friend about two weeks before birthday. It arrived one day late which was very disappointing. Emailed company and completely ignored my email so big thumbs down here for non-existent Customer Service. Obviously would never use again and looking through reviews, although mostly excellent, the couple that contact the company with a problem consistently are ignored - very bad form.
Really good quality food and so much of it given the size of a letter box! Surpassed our expectations!
A really good way of sending a 'treat' through the post. Always received with pleasure!
I first became aware of the Letter Box Hampers when my company sent me one for Christmas and everything from the packaging down to the treats inside were just so charming! There is so much choice on the website and it's the perfect gift for a multitude of people. Only downside is sometimes you never know when the gift may arrive - but ultimately that's down to the post than anything else.
I ordered the 'Afternoon Tea Hamper - with British grown Tea' for a friend as a retirement present. It arrived promptly and she loved it! Beautifully wrapped and she really liked the fact the tea is grown in Cornwall (and tasted great).
Very efficient. Loved by recipient.
A lovely father's day gift arrived early
It was for Fathers day, the Hamper was, and my dad thoroughly enjoyed it and left him speechless. it left him gob smacked and absolutely thrilled and so pleased. At present he is either working on the Jam or the Chutney by having on toast at breakfast and then toast for his lunch, he has mentioned about the olives with the salad mum makes although I don't know about the rest of the hamper
Excellent communication all the way through the process - thank you
Great service and my grandad loved the selection of treats
I bought this gift for father's day and it arrived on the day I had selected. It was beautifully packaged and contained quality products. My father was thrilled with the gift. Only negative was it was a little damp on arrival, which didn't spoil the gift and it is impossible to control the weather.
This is the second time I have used Letter Box Hamper and I am always so happy with what I have received. Beautiful products, lovely packaging, quick shipping - an all round easy shopping experience and fab gift! I will certainly be using this company again in the near future.
Excellent service - will purchase again!
Letter Box Hamper 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Recipient says contents 'rather fun!'
My friend was very happy to receive a birthday present of a letterbox hamper. Indeed, they were already starting to have the tea when they contacted me!
Excellent product - lovely gift - super efficient and effective delivery. Keep returning as a default for gifts!
Bought this as a gift for our daughter. It arrived bit early but she was very pleased with contents. Everything straightforward with purchase and delivery and you are kept informed with progress of delivery.
Letter Box Hamper is rated 4.68 based on 1,809 reviews