Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
The suit is beautifully made, looks lovely and fits perfectly. Order arrived super quick. Thanks very much.
Speedy delivery, great customer service, double checked all sizes etc. prior to confirming order. Lovely quality suits for a good price.
Excellent service delivered next day
A super place to get style and quality.
I Purchased my wedding suit from here, great service very professional, it makes such a difference when a suit is made just for you, I will be definitely using Leonard Silvers again
Great service great product ( love my red elephant tie ) and very helpful indeed
Amazing service and amazing product. Thank you for your help! Would recommend hugely!
Ordering was painless. Delivery next day - free! Shoes - Lacuzzo Blue Trainers - fab. Thank you Leonard Silver's helpful, friendly staff.
Leonard Silver 5 star review on 12th October 2020
I have shopped at Leonard Silver occasionally over the decades and always found the staff to be friendly, accommodating, and the service second to none. Great to have a longstanding local business trading in Hull City Centre. This store is 'notonthehighstreet' actually on the high street. For example earlier this month I found my favourite gents briefs brand in the shop window and made a purchase on the spot. Use it or lose it? I must visit more often!
Perfect service.
Thank you for all.Quick and exactly what i need.Greetings and 5 stars from me
Great service .... been extremely helpful and speedy delivery . I will be using them more .
If I could give them a 6 Star I would - remarkably quick service they pulled out all the stops to deliver next day and phone calls to follow up to make sure it happened. This is my 2nd suit order and will continue to use every time. I've never had so many compliments for the shirt I chose from their Eton collection either. Super Excellence
Couldn’t be more helpful. Vent over backwards to make sure I had the items I needed. Fit perfectly.
Having confirmed my measurements over the telephone with a very helpful Chris the suit duly arrived. It is perfect. The quality and detail are exceptional, and the customer service second to none. I would not hesitate recommending Leonard Silver to anyone. I will be one proud father walking his daughter down the aisle.
I am very happy with the suit, the quality is according to price (as it was on sale, it was a bargain). Size was correct, I just need to make a few adjustments with a tailor. Shipment to Germany was fast and easy.
Excellent service as usual. I bought an Eton shirt for my wedding which was very comfortable on the day. Definitely recommended.
Easy to use website, good choice, fast delivery. I had a call to double check sizes I ordered as I had requested a different size, very friendly and helpful. Suits good quality. Would recommend and order from here again. Thank you!
We have all heard the joke, Customer: can you fit me off the peg, Tailor: if we can someone is getting the sack. Well I am that customer, I can never get a suit to fit me off the peg BUT, thanks to the amazing skill of the tailor here, I now have not one, but two suits that fit perfectly. Fantastic service from start to finish, unbelievable value for money and an amazing choice of suits for the larger gentleman in colours other than blue, black and grey. I will be back. Outsatnding.
Fantastic service and exchange due to me thinking I was thinner than I actually am. Suits are of fantastic quality would truly recommend. Would definitely use Leonard Silver again.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 228 reviews