Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Great quality shoes. Returns are handled fast and hassle free. Great stuff👍
Fabulous selection of footwear, placed an order, there was a mix up but it was sorted out immediately and boot arrived perfect.
I purchased a pair of DR Martins classic black boots. Legend was £20 cheaper than anyone else and they offered free 48 hour delivery. You cant beat their prices or customer service. I will buy from them again!!!! Legend, please know the Royal Mail took 5 days to deliver a 48 hour delivery,...you should have a chat with them!
Great service and great to find DM boots slightly discounted. Will use again.
Fantastic customer service and fast delivery would highly recommend
GREAT PRODUCT AND PRICE AND QUICK DELIVERY THANKS LEGEND
Maoist orice, quick easy delivery. Great stuff 👍
Very good service and delivery
Ordered my boots on Saturday and they arrived well packaged on Monday. £30 cheaper than the brand website with free delivery. Really pleased.
Great boots, good delivery service.
First experience with Legend: I bought a pair of Dr Marten Jaden boots for my daughter. They arrived quickly and in first class condition, exactly what she wanted, and I saved money on the RRP! Think I’ll be looking at Legend’s web site first when shoe shopping in the future
Quick delivery, good quality sandals
Outstanding service, Very comfortable shoes
Fast delivery. Great shoes !
Excellent service and price, super quick delivery too thank you so much, my daughter loves her shoes!
I've used this company twice: once through Amazon and once direct from their website. Depends on what you're buying but for me the prices are excellent, and the service speedy. Recommended.
Item arrived promptly. Although boots didn’t fit my daughter they provided a free returns label promptly too, great service thank you.
Excellent retailer. Fast delivery and highly recommended.
Great service and shoes. Thanks
placed the order on line & received it within a few days. have not checked yet the shoe.
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 1,916 reviews