Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
I absolutely love these new fake jordans I just got from Legend Footwear! I was expecting a real shoe because the price matched a real price but it was very fake but I like them anyways!
I bought some Vivo Barefoot shoes. I had to return a few pairs of shoes to get the size right. The returns process was simple and quick. Will not hesitate to use Legend Shoes again - but I’d better wait a bit as the last two pairs were a bit costly 😂
Relatively fast shipping to New Zealand. I'd accidentally ordered the wrong size so had to ship back.( crazy price from NZ should have just sold them on in NZ!) Refund came no problem.
Timely delivery, good quality boots.
Good product, great price, efficient service, well impressed.
Excellent service. Easy to order and received quickly
Great shoes, received quickly as described.
Perfect service. Bought because of fair return policy. Didn’t have to use because of perfect fit but had a few poor return experiences with unworn ill fitting expensive shoes over the years I will definitely be using Legend in the future
Excellent service.
Ordered at 2pm on a Friday, dispatched at 4.30pm the same day and arrived on Monday morning. Amazing service and I love my shoes. Thank you!
Easy to order from. Got my delivery on time (Australia). Packaged well, and love my Pikolinos boots.
Speedy delivery and very well packaged. Would certainly recommend this retailer.
Efficient service and shipped quickly. Well informed in the process. Delighted with the shoes and as described. Many thanks
Excellent service
Really impressed with the service
Great service
Unfortunately the shoes were too big & the style didn’t suite, the returns & refund policy was excellent
Excellent product exactly as expected, very happy 😊
Ad the stock that Doc martin didnt. Delivery on time and all is well A*