Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Poor delivery should defiantly change courier also wasn't impressed by when the order actually was sent out.
We received the order on 6th Feb ( Saturday) and we had this order dispatched on 8th Feb Monday and had this shipment delivered on 10th Feb within 2 days as the buyer selected the standard shipping service which normally delivers the parcels withing 2-3 days. We do not process any orders over the weekend and we have also mentioned this in our terms and conditions. We also adviser buyers to contact us before they leave negative feedback.
Bought some great boots from them but they fail to tell you they need to be protected with Hydrobloc cream so couldn’t wear them until I had ordered some and paid for delivery again.
We would like to confirm that the product that the customer order already comes in pre-treated with hydrobloc, however like any other similar shoes with this model, to maintain this it has to be reapplied. We have already communicated this with the customer and the issue has been resolved. We advise customers to contact us first for assistance with regards to any issues or concerns as we are always happy to help out.
The country of manufacture was not stated in the advert in relation to the shoes.
We have not including the country of manufacture in our listing since they differ from batch to batch and from style to style. We advise our customers to contact us on the following email address (sales@legendfootweare.co.uk) if they wish to know the manufacturing country.
The boots I ordered were not a genuine size and because of this had to return them of which I had to pay return postage, I called to query and told had to pay returns. Large box and heavy boots plus proof of postage will cost a fair bit - wish I'd checked returns policy as wouldn't have used this website if known.
The item is true to size. The customer placed an order for size 4 UK and we sent them the same. When the customer contacted us prior to their return, we informed them that it's the buyer who pays the return postage. This has also been mentioned on the return policy page available on our website.
Phone staff are incompetent and not willing to help. Shame as this is pretty much the only stockist of a particular boot I like.
We are sorry to hear you experienced a bad customer service. We would be happy to help you with your query and find out what has happened and get this resolved for you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.
Shoes rub and cant return as worn once around the house. Waste of £60.
The customer never contacted us, nor requested the return of the item purchased. We offer 30 days return policy for items which are unworn and in the original condition. We're also happy to revise any issues with the items outside of policy. We advise our customers to contact us with any queries they might have.
I have been trying to get a return label to send back shoes and feel like im being ignored. not great!
We never received any emails from the customer, nor any phone calls. We emailed the customer on 6 June 2019, provided them with the returns label and return instructions. We received the item back already and refund will be processed within 24h.
Unfortunately, I have not received anything yet. everything is on the way.
We received the order on 29 November 2018 and dispatched it on the following day via Royal Mail. The customer never contacted us in regards to this shipment. As per the tracking details, we can see that Royal Mail already passed the parcel over to Russia Post for final delivery. The parcel is at the sorting centre and will be delivered very soon. We contacted the customer and informed them about the delivery.
I’m sure that I selected the regular fit and was given the narrow fit shoe.
We checked the customer’s order and they have ordered narrow fitting. The width is also mentioned on the product page on our website. We sent correct size and fitting to them. We contacted the customer and provided them with the prepaid label to return the item back if it does not fit them. We double check each order before it is dispatched from the warehouse.
The site had/has an issue with payment by debit/credit cards. Payment was rejected four times using two different cards, yet four times the amount of my order (for each rejected payment) were blocked on my accounts for a week. Finally succeeded to pay for my order via PayPal. Also, on the check out page there is no possibility of entering a discount code.
The customer tried to place the order few times but the payment was declined by their bank. The third attempt was successful and we have shipped the order out. We informed the customer that they have not been charged for the failed attempts. There is an option to enter a discount code just before the payment is finalised in the shopping cart.
Sent one boot Instead of 2 Did say they have sent another one But I asked if it would 100% match and have had no response . With an answer .
Each and every order is double checked for quantity, quality and condition before it is dispatched. The customer emailed us informing that only the right boot was delivered. We conducted a stock check within our warehouse and did not find any pair with a missing shoe. As a goodwill gesture, we sent a replacement. All the customer’s emails were replied within 24 hours.
Delivery was fast - that was good. Return was good eventually. I live in the USA - return instructions told me I would have to pay for all the return costs. On phoning CS, they issued me a prepaid label. Why wasn't this mentioned in the letter in the box?
We offer free returns for all of our customers from the UK, We do not offer free returns to customers outside the UK. The letter included in the box is our Return Policy and it clearly states that We offer free returns to all our UK customers. As the customer contacted us, we offered the customer a prepaid return label as they were unable to post the shipment back from the local post office and hence we arrange a DHL collection.
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 1,917 reviews