Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Boots are great but website needs sizing information on the width choices available ie EE or D what does it mean mine are a bit wide but have worn them now so to late to return found out EE means wide fitting by the way I purchased Thorogood moc toe safety boots
Legend Footwear 4 star review on 20th June 2021
Bought Pikolinos Algar Wox sandals in 37/4, as not made in half-size larger, and was pleased to find them comfortable and a good fit.
Got my boots very promptly after a couple of calls due to the online order not recognising my post code and unable to deliver to address.
Fast delivery and a prompt response from customer service. Easy Returns Service. Would recommend.
Excellent delivery time. Wellies exactly as described. Would recommend
Very good communication from the guys
Good service but was disappointed that there was no returns label as unfortunately shoes are not suitable. I’ve just had to return them. Otherwise very good overall.
Great service in this difficult times . Keep safe
Super fast, product supplied as ordered at a very competitive price. Only reason not 5stars is packaging used for shipping could be improved, otherwise top notch.
Clear descriptions and competitive prices, plus fast shipping.
good service
Would've liked tracking info, and to be able to reset password to login. Have no problems with products ordered or shipping time. Thank you. Love everything I have ever bought from legend.
Legend Footwear 4 star review on 2nd February 2020
We had issues with the payment, but the issue was followed up promptly and ultimately solved. So far happy with the boots purchased, but only had them for about 5 days, so cannot comment on the long term quality of the product
Ordered some doc martens for my partner, came the next day as I paid for 24 hour delivery, I had a few problems paying in line for some reason but after a few attempts it was ok.
Super fast delivery, but I didn't get a conformation E-mail when I placed the order. I thought I'd chase it up when I got home from work, but the order had already been delivered. Many thanks.
Pünktliche, schnelle Lieferung. Top.
Excellent service
Very comfortable
Trainers at a great price delivered promptly
Despite my email queries were initially ignored, the shoes were delivered in a timely manner.
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 1,916 reviews