Legend Footwear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legend Footwear

About Legend Footwear: Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns. We offer free UK & USA delivery/returns and ship worldwide.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy

Andrea M
"Excellent service and delivery of my superga. Pleasure to shop from and will definitely be buying again"
Brusentsov A
"Original New Balance 574 sneakers at a low price, and not something that we have in retail for 110-120 GBP. Thank you very much, you have realized my dream."
Valeriy K
"Your store I found on the site Ebey,have long wanted to buy these shoes (blue adidasy campus)..."
"Great products at Great prices. Thanks Leigh"
"Cheapest online Doc Martins. Next day delivery. Excellent customer Service. Would definately but from again"
"I call it a perfect deal. Better than expected. The communication and super fast delivery. In 3 days I had my beautifically wrapped package in Canada. It was so fast that our always vigilant custom was not able to realize what really happened! Thank you."
"Fast delivery of very comfortable shoes. High quality, great price and excellent service. Highly recommend this company."
"Great service, very happy with item, thank you."
"Great price, great service and great delivery time 😍"
"Great Service, fast delivery and quality shoes, O would recommend using Legend Footwear"
"I would like the highly recommend Legend. My boots were returned by Argos and I had to order a new pair and get a refund on the originals. Their dude on the phone was awesome and sorted it all out. My boots are beautiful, at a great price. Bookmarked for future boots. Fantastic 5 stars for sure."
"Just the most amazing customer service. Fast response to email queries, items dispatched and delivered quickly, refunds promptly processed (nothing wrong with the shoes, they just didn’t fit unfortunately), couldn’t ask for more. Lovely to deal with a company that runs like a well oiled machine. I highly recommend Legend, and will definitely shop with them again. Thank you!"
"Very serious seller. I will back to buy on your e-commerce store again for sure!"
"Incredibly comfortable Keen sandals (I have several pairs) - prompt delivery and very good value compared with other retailers. Will use again."
"All great, thnx."
"Good quality, recommend!"
"No problems whatsoever. Very happy with the customer service."
"My sandals were an excellent price, arrived quickly and are exactly what I wanted - thank you."
"Item arrived quickly and was a great price"
"Excellent service and bargain. Will definitely shop there again."
"Easy to order, quick delivery and a pleasant experience."
"Very fast service. Lovely trainers and very good value, would recommend."
"Excellent price and very fast delivery! Will certainly use again if/when the occasion arises."
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 1,079 reviews