Legend Footwear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legend Footwear

About Legend Footwear: Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns. We offer free UK & USA delivery/returns and ship worldwide.

How would you rate Legend Footwear ?

Lena K
"Easy, fast, reliable, even when delivered to a small village - will order again!"
Tara A
"Outstanding customer service to clients in Canada! Fast shipping; expertly packaged; attention to detail in every way. Can’t wait to purchase more trendy styles from you! Big Love from Canada ❤️"
"Having Thorogood boots in stock and in my size! And the 15% discount was cherry on top"
"Amazing service... have shoes in my hand in a week. Always happy with them."
(43324) -
"Outstanding prices. Speedy delivery and great customer service when asking for clarification. Thoroughly recommend."
"My order was placed on Sunday and arrived today, Wednesday."
(43324) -
"The product was as described and shipping was fast. Hopefully would have the size which I really wanted next time. But they were very helpful to my inquiry even before I made the purchase. Would definitely order from them again."
"Exelent service, enabeling me to purchase Harley Davidson boots normally only available in the USA and without any import duty or taxes and cheaper than a UK product. Keep up the good work."
"Very fast delivery to France. Excellent shoes that fit perfectly. I wear size 6 UK."
"Order placed and dispatched quickly. Received within 3days. Very quick service."
"Brilliant service - got the shoes I wanted which were out of stock everywhere else!"
"Quick shopping, quick delivery. Nice!"
"Very rapid delivery - even international!"
"Helpful young woman on phone. Efficient service."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Ordered a pair of Dr Martens Voss sandals from the Legend ebay store. I'm so happy with the shoes and the service, they arrived super quick and the price was cheaper than elsewhere!!"
"Ordered a pair of Birkenstocks from this store on EBay, very happy with delivery and Birkenstocks are fabulous! Thankyou."
"Quality products and quality service"
"Quick Delivery Service. Thanks."
"Fast delivery and pleased with my Vionic sandals."
"Arrived quickly, accurate product description"
"Got some Dr Martens monkey boots from Legend as they were the only place I could find them, glad I did, great boots and a great company to deal with!"
Legend Footwear is rated 4.89 based on 592 reviews