Legend Footwear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legend Footwear

About Legend Footwear: Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns. We offer free UK & USA delivery/returns and ship worldwide.

How would you rate Legend Footwear?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Barbara
"Sending me with super speed my awesome Dr Martens. Highly recommend!"
Verified Reviewer
"Great shoes, fast shipping, grest service -thank you"
Mrs Fay J
"Perfect! Easy to order, not easy waiting for the boots to arrive!!"
"Easy process, quick delivery."
"Order was despatched promptly and wrapped securely. Excellent service. Highly recommend Legend Footwear."
Margaret H
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery"
Alexandru S
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipping: 3 days to Italy! A very kind Customer Service. Beautiful shoes!"
"Always a great service. Good prices, great delivery from a fab range of footwear"
"Very easy shopping experience. Delivered as promised. Very well wrapped up and impeccable condition. I'd recommend shopping with them to anyone."
"Excellent service and product. Very happy wiht my new shoes"
"Excellent service and great product. Veey happy."
"I have bought shoes from them twice and the DHL delivery service from UK to US in Upstate NY was very, very (!) fast (much faster than I would typically receive anything being delivered within USA). The product in each case was as expected: good quality and fitted well. (Not sure how would it go if I had to return something)"
"The trainers i bought were at least £20 cheaper than other places. And an excellent delivery dervice. Very quick. And good communication. Highly reccomend this company"
"Excellent Service.!"
"Sending me with super speed my awesome Dr Martens. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent service , arrived quickly and were a very good price"
"Too high delivery to Slovenia, 9€ But everything else is just perfect."
"Fantastic service and trainers are superb. Would recommend and definitely use again Thanks Daz Abrams Leeds"
"Todo perfecto, la entrega fue mucho antes de lo previsto y el producto está en perfectas condiciones !"
"Quick efficient service which saw me receive my purchase in 5 days (and I live in New Zealand!)"
"I have ordered two pairs of boots and both came really quickly. Great company too as responded to me when I had a query before I purchased. Would order again"
"Delighted with the service and advice re. shoe size shown on website. Within a couple of days of ordering the shoes I received fit perfectly, and I could track them from the outset. Very good value, impressive service. I will be back."
"Excellent service, goods were delivered here in Australia within 5 days of order. Goods were correct and would use again."
Legend Footwear is rated 4.87 based on 322 reviews