Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Legend Footwear 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Marianne H
Legend Footwear 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Valentin C
Fast shipping and had stock of a pair I couldn't find anywhere else!
Awesome product. Lightning fast shipping!!
Great service, goods delivered as promised. Perfect DMs for my granddaughter. Many thanks
Very helpful
A good price and delivery for the ECCO shoes I wanted. Would use again.
Excellent customer service. Quick delivery and great Dr Martens! What’s not to like? Would 100% recommend shopping with Legend Footwear.
Fantastic service. Super fast delivery and great stock.
I don’t have a lot to comment about in terms of ‘shopping’ experience as I bought a pair of Docs online. I can say that it was pretty straightforward and flawless, actually. I don’t order online very often but the fact that I ordered a pair of boots from halfway across the world, this whole transaction was the most straightforward and flawless experience I’ve ever had buying anything online. My boots arrived today (6days) in perfect condition and the shipping time was actually not long at all. I am super happy and would definitely consider ordering from you guys again! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your happy customer in CANADA 🇨🇦 👍🏻😃
Legend Footwear 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Really pleased with my new docs. Love them
Great service from legend footwear. Competitively priced. My boots arrived promptly
Smooth and easy
Well priced. Quick delivery. Cheers Legend Footwear
Great service
Quick delivery comfy shoes
Price was less than elsewhere and the service was speedy. Boots arrived and are fabulous.
Brilliant from start to finish
Love my boots. High quality and water proof. Expensive but worth it for the quality.
Good value and quick delivery
Very good service
Very satisfied. Great quality product on good price and it was delivered promptly
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 1,941 reviews