Legend Footwear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legend Footwear

About Legend Footwear: Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns. We offer free UK & USA delivery/returns and ship worldwide.

Click Here

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy

customer service
Daniele F
"All perfect item , communication"
Debra W
"Excellent trainers. Very good service good shopping experience thank you will shop with Legend Footwear again."
"Excellent service, sandals arrived early and although they were described as with slight defects (ex-display), hence the incredible price, they were pretty much immaculate (some minute marks on the top of right sandal that you can barely see). Superb and and absolutely exquisite!"
"Super service"
"Pleased with purchased & delivery all went smoothly."
"Easy transaction & quicker than advertised delivery. Ladies Boots as described. Thanks!"
"Good company! Cool prices!"
"Despite my email queries were initially ignored, the shoes were delivered in a timely manner."
"Allways great value and service. Huge range of of quality brands, sizes and colours."
"I had been drooling over some Ilse Jacobsen boots (I am easily impressed!) but dismissed them as I couldn't justify over £100 for a pair of wellies to garden in. I was astonished at what fantastic prices this company was offering them for, and jumped at the opportunity. They arrived really quickly and were very well packed. I shall certainly buy from them again."
"Perfect fitting shoes in record time delivered. Quick customer service."
""*All emails are answered within 24 Hours." You must be joking!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waited for more than 60 hours already, I still haven't received a response..."
We checked our account and seen that we did not have any email which we have not replied over 24 hours. We noticed that the email from this customer went to the Spam folder which is a rare situation. We have contacted the buyer and have kept them updated on their order. We do reply to all emails within 24 hours and we have made a note to also check our spam folder daily if any emails are sent to the spam folder.
"Phone staff are incompetent and not willing to help. Shame as this is pretty much the only stockist of a particular boot I like."
We are sorry to hear you experienced a bad customer service. We would be happy to help you with your query and find out what has happened and get this resolved for you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.
"Delivery was speedy and goods well packaged."
"Super réactif, livraison très rapide, contact très sympa"
"Very good quality boots 5 star"
"Lovely design comfortable and great colour"
"Excellent! As described and quick delivery. Would use again."
"The order arrived quickly but unfortunately the trainers were just too narrow at the back but were the correct size I take. I requested a refund and it was all done promptly. No problems."
"Great shoes"
"Great value and service"
"Product arrived on exact due day! The quality of boots were perfect, and very carefully packed! Would highly recommend Legend Footwear to my friends and family!"
"Very Quick delivery at a great price. I Would definitely recommend them to anyone."
Legend Footwear is rated 4.91 based on 1,346 reviews