Fleetmill Limited Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Fleetmill Limited Reviews

About Fleetmill Limited:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Fleetmill Limited made you happy
amazing service
Excellent service. Same shoes from the same company as advertised on Amazon. Cheaper and quicker delivery
Fast delivery, well packaged. Sandals are true to size and look just like photo and very comfortable. Looking foward to wearing soon, Thank you!
Great service - they had the shoe I wanted at a great price and it was swiftly dispatched. Will definitely shop again! Thanks.
Excellent - very happy with everything - Thankyou
Shoes fine. Delivery took 6 days rather than the 2 promised. Courier delivery would have been better rather than Royal Mail.
Tutto perfetto!!! Li consiglio vivamente.
Brilliant 5* service all the way! Great boots, fast delivery and superb customer service! Very pleased, will definitely be a returning customer for future purchases.
Briliant customer service
Very quick delivery on two pairs of boots that I ordered, one pair were a bit small, returned them and a refund was done immediately.
Great service all round, my boots arrived in good time. I had to return them for a different size, but the process was easy.
Great shoes, great service.
Fantastic
Very good service.

I got my parcel in just few days.

I am very pleased with my new boots. There are really great.

Overall, very good online shopping experience. Will definitely use it again.
Un traitement de commande ainsi qu’un envoi rapide. Un large choix de produits. Je recommande ce site
Really fast delivery, great items. Thanks guys :)
Love them - just exactly what i was after
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Excellent prompt dispatch.
Great product.
Superb service...super fast postage to the North of Scotland (so often delayed elsewhere) and an excellent price. I’m chuffed!
Fleetmill Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,835 reviews