Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Excellent service
V. Comfortable.
Prompt delivery and no issue with my order
Perfect and prompt customer service
Lovely shoes but too small so had to return. Super quick refund. Thank you!
Excellent product absolutely prompt and excellent service 👍
I ordered a pair of Zipped Docs for my daughter for school. I searched around as she wanted a specific pair, luckily i found these with Legend Footwear, and as a bonus they were £20 cheaper than other similar ones. I ordered them and they came very quickly. I will definately order from you again, fantastic service thank you.
Item was competitively priced, despatched promptly, arrived very soon after ordering , well packaged and in perfect condition. There were clear instructions regarding how to return if I needed to and a polite request to maintain the condition of the shoes as perfect if I was to do so.
Very efficient. I had to return 1 pair of boots, it was very easy and the refund came through in good time. I then ordered another size and was very impressed again with the speed that my order was was delt with.
I ordered Finn comfort trainers in a size 8 (uk) but when they arrived they were a size 7.5/41, I had already had correspondence with you about sizing, since the Finn comfort sizing chart indicates that a size 8 was a size 41 and a 42 was a size 9, these sizes seem to be out of sync with most uk/eu sizes, yet on the shoe box the sizing said 7.5/41, not what I ordered and not what you were advertising on your website, as you were implying a size 8 was the same as a size 7.5/41
We have confirmed to the customer that size 8 UK in this style is size 41 EU and have dispatched the same as ordered. We can recognise that the box said 7.5 UK, though the shoes were size 41 EU as originally confirmed to them. We have reported this to our listing team to have it fixed. We have also offered the customer free returns and have already refunded their order upon receipt.
One word Exllent. Good Service Quick to arrive and the shoes were evrything I was hoping for D Ms the real thing paid a little more than I expected but you where still the cheepest in town and the shoes plus the size was not easy to find. Making me a very happt chappy for sure. Special gift for my Grandaughter so she can get in to a pair of DMs for school that fits, having room to grow instead of DMs that are far to small 5.1/2, as there was no way she was going to get them off her feet. Thanks Legend Footwear 5 star for sure.
Everything happened as it should, very professional, very pleased
I’d been looking for a particular pair of DM’s for a while but they were sold out everywhere except Legend Footwear! Order process was simple and they arrived excellently packaged and in quick time too. Very happy customer and would shop here again!
Its MBT 's. So comfortable
Good service and great shoes
Excellent quality product fast service
Great hard wearing boots and very well made, fit perfectly
Shoes delivered by Royal Mail, as described much quicker than anticipated, well packaged, overall a brilliant experience, will definitely use legend again.
Great shoes at a competitive price.
Very impressive customer service and care
Legend Footwear is rated 4.91 based on 2,178 reviews