Legend Footwear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legend Footwear

About Legend Footwear: Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns. We offer free UK & USA delivery/returns and ship worldwide.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Customer
"Fast dispatch. Correct size sent but in the wrong colour. As they are work boots i don’t care so kept them. Would use again"
Jamie M
"Managed to pick up a pair of boots with a massive discount and fast delivery. Would definitely use again, you are Legends. 👍"
"Excellent execution of my order. Fast shippment to Sweden. Footwear in perfect condition."
"Excellent product. Exceptional service and delivery. I will order from you again and share with my friends. You are as promised. Wow!"
"Product delivered on time but didn’t get any confirmation emails"
"Very happy with the product but it wasn't despatched within promised time given."
Order received on 13 March 2019 and dispatched within 24h via Royal Mail. The customer never contacted us with any issues. As per the tracking details, we can see that the parcel was delivered on 16 March 2019. We advise our customers to contact us with any queries they might have, we are always happy to help.
"The only thing that would have made the experience better is if an email confirmation had been sent for delivery. I ordered Friday night with express delivery and the boots arrived the Tuesday. However when I emailed the reply was swift but could have been avoided with confirmation emails."
"Excellent service and top quality contact with customer."
"First time buyer from Legend and will definitely be using again. Seem less service and stock that couldn’t be found anywhere else in the UK (including the DM stores/website)."
"I have been after the Red Wing Beckman's for awhile now and not many places sell it with the shoe size that I want, until I came across Legends Footwear and a 10% discount too. Ordering was easy and package arrived promptly but sadly encountered some light scuffing on one of the boots, I emailed them and they were happy for me to return the item in question. I was gutted as they were a good pair and no replacements were available, I received a pre-paid label and now sending back, will use again..."
All orders are double checked before dispatch to ensure they are in perfect condition. The customer emailed us on 27 February 2019 informing they noticed a couple of scuffs on the right boot, and provided pictures. We viewed the images and confirmed that it's not a defect rather the quality of the material, and there is nothing wrong with the item. The mark can be easily removed by using shoe wax. We provided the prepaid return label for the customer to send the item back if not happy with the purchase. We will refund the customer once we receive it back.
"Great boots great service ..fast delivery .. cheers very Happy .."
"Ordered, and paid and order arrived very quickly! Excellent service."
"Appreciated finding otherwise unobtainable dm’s on your site. Fast reliable delivery of shoes in original condition so very satisfied with legend."
The item was dispatched and delivered on time. The customer never contacted us regarding any issues with the item received. We double check each order before it is dispatched to make sure our customers receive the same item as ordered. The customer ordered a black walnut colour and we have sent them the same. We are always happy to help our customers with any issues they have. We contacted the customer and we are awaiting their reply.
"Very polite and prompt service. Excellent product range at competitive prices. A real pleasure to trade with."
"Boots fitted perfectly, arrived quickly in the post great service."
"Good quality footwear with fast reasonable delivery."
"couldn't be happier - only place I could find the shoes I was after in my size and service and delivery was spot on! thanks"
"Shipping to Spain fast and quality product"
"Good product good price good delivery"
"Ordering easy; delivery quick. Had to return something due to size being too small. Returns was easy and very quick refund. Would 100% use again,"
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 853 reviews