Legend Footwear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legend Footwear

About Legend Footwear: Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns. We offer free UK & USA delivery/returns and ship worldwide.

How would you rate Legend Footwear ?

????????? ?
"Nice boots, fast shipping."
Lena K
"Easy, fast, reliable, even when delivered to a small village - will order again!"
"Outstanding customer service to clients in Canada! Fast shipping; expertly packaged; attention to detail in every way. Can’t wait to purchase more trendy styles from you! Big Love from Canada ❤️"
"Ordered Sunday night delivered Tuesday well packaged thanks"
"Muchisimas gracias por todo. ¡¡Envio muy rapido a España en tan solo 4 dias!! Muy buenos precios y buenas ofertas. Volveré a comprar en vuestra web."
"Delivery was quite quick. Unfortunately the boots didn't fit but a free return label was sent to me."
"Product arrived very quickly and was exactly as I ordered! very fast service!"
"I was absoltuly happy with my order. Everything was perfekt with my shoes; it just needs 3 days and I could wear them."
"Easy to use website and I'm pleased with the shoes."
"Tout est parfait. Envoi rapide et soigné, merci beaucoup !"
"Amazing!!!"
"Very helpful - easy ordering process & quick delivery Plus gorgeous boots at a very good price! Very happy!"
"Fast reliable service, fab Velvet Dr martens."
"excellent boots and fab service"
"Paid for 24hr tracked... came 48 hours later! Basically a late Birthday present byvthe time it arrived!"
We dispatch all orders within 24 hours. We shipped this order with next day delivery service and the delivery of this order was attempted the next working day. As the buyer was not present at the address the shipment was kept available for collection or for redelivery. The buyer collected this shipment the following day from the Courier Depo. We advise our customers to please be present at the time of delivery so that they do not miss out on their deliveries.
"fair price and 20% off on top - well chuffed! speedy delivery, arrived on time on the day I expected."
"Beautifully made pair of Harley Davidson Boots"
"I received my order with in a week. However, being from the US, I ordered the UK size 7.5 which translates to a size 10 US. Ugh!! Now I'll have toy shipping back to the UK and more shipping to get them here. Is there any way you can pick up the S&H???"
"Great product and service."
"👍"
"I'm very pleased with the boots, they're such a good fit and good value, I'm looking forward to wearing them this winter. The only comment I would make is that I didn't receive an email when they had been shipped which I had expected but they arrived in very good time."
"Top seller,super fast shipping!"
"Great service - despatched straight away!"
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 706 reviews