Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Great service
Excellent service . Boots superb .
Easy and straight forward process. The email and tracking information via the app were also really helpful. Would definitely use again.
Excellent service. Great price, great communication and really quick delivery.
Excellent service, really love my new Vivobarefoot shoes.
Would buy from you again
Good boots as advertised would recommend
Great price and fast delivery.
Great service! I would highly recommend. Thank you.
tres bien seconde commande satisfait
Great delivery and support!
Got my Fly London shoes from here, speedy delivery.
Can’t fault them. I paid for next day delivery and they were here less than 24 hours later. Came packaged up really well and they fit perfect. And to make it even better I got 10% discount on them which paid for my next day delivery too!! It would have been handy though if you sold the Hunter socks to package them both together but I ordered from another website so wasn’t too bad it would have just been nice to be able to order all together so maybe it’s something you could look at selling in the future
The item arrived when promised and my daughter love her new Docs.
excellent service
Boots were out of stock everywhere else so delighted I could buy them here! Service, comms and delivery all excellent, thank you!
Order dealt with promptly. Thank you
Great service delivered as promised great product but unfortunately too narrow for me so reluctantly returned. Would recommend and would use again
Fast delivery and a prompt response from customer service. Easy Returns Service.
Would recommend.
Easy to use site. Delivered on time. Product as expected.
Timely service