Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Fantastic prompt no fuss service
Hi, it's been three weeks and my package hasnt arrived. I think its been lost by colisprive, but either way my shoes haven't arrived.
Lovely shoes, fast delivery love love love
Fast delivery!
Bought these as a size 42 as every other shoe and trainer I have is a 42 . They caused blistering and scars on the back of my ankle and Legend (the irony ) foot ware refuse to swap them or refund . I’m basically stuck with unsuable boots . Avoid Legend Footware at all costs .
Unfortunately the boots I ordered were too small, so I had to return them. However, quick delivery, free return & super quick refund! I will certainly buy from Legend footwear in future. 5* service.
Great service
An excellent source of Joya shoes which I find the most comfortable footwear around. Easy to order, dispatched promptly and well-packaged. Also a few £'s cheaper than other sites which always helps!
I ordered my fourth pair of trainers from a familiar brand. Despite already owning 3 pairs, this pair fitted small and I contacted the shop to exchange for a larger size. They ignored my request for another pair, and sent a return label which I couldn't use because I don't have access to a printer. I emailed three times asking for a printerless return postage option, but they never replied. I've paid the return postage myself and can only hope they will actually process the return and refund my money. Very disappointing experience.
Helpful site, helpful information, great selection of footwear and good prices thank you 😊
Only stockist for thorogood in the uk that I could find. Got my boots quickly and I was 100% satisfied with the product and experience. Will shop again
Great sandals and a bargain price. Hard sole at first but after a day of wear they softened up and was comfy. The stone is a gorgeous colour as it looks in the photo
Bought some Docs. Got them delivered in 48 hours. Job done. Awesome thanks :)
amazing service
Excellent service. Same shoes from the same company as advertised on Amazon. Cheaper and quicker delivery
Fast delivery, well packaged. Sandals are true to size and look just like photo and very comfortable. Looking foward to wearing soon, Thank you!
Great service - they had the shoe I wanted at a great price and it was swiftly dispatched. Will definitely shop again! Thanks.
Excellent - very happy with everything - Thankyou
Shoes fine. Delivery took 6 days rather than the 2 promised. Courier delivery would have been better rather than Royal Mail.
Tutto perfetto!!! Li consiglio vivamente.
Legend Footwear is rated 4.90 based on 1,908 reviews