Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Everything went smooth and the returns system was very easy
Easy to navigate website, found the item that I was looking for at a very compatable price, free delivery in a very quick time. Will definitely use Legend Footwear again :)
Well priced and painless delivery
These boots wher great just what I wanted fit perfectly thank you I will be shoping with you again thank you
Great price, communication and fast delivery
My Mephisto order was received promptly but unfortunately I had to return the sandals. Returning the box was straightforward and a refund was received a few days later. Legend Footwear weโ€™re very efficient.
Very comfortable and light, water drains from them easily. But sand builds up rapidly making the toes uncomfortable. I also wonder how long the soles will last. Overall fit for the purpose I bought them
Excellent service and communication. I couldn't fault them. Great trainers too.
Arrived very quickly -very comfy sandals
Very happy with shoes
Very happy with my Vionic trainers. Good quick service and just what I was expecting at a competitive price.
Quick efficient service
Item arrived very quickly- easy to order
Excellent service prompt delivery and good product
GREAT an ideal shoe for work and yet still smart looking. BIG thumbs up from me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
I especially wanted a pair of Joya summer shoes but regrettably had to return them as they were not supportive enough. Very impressed with the quick response to a refund payment. Thank you
very efficient
Excellent service, delivered quickly
Delivery excellent. Shoes rubbed unfortunately
Fast and easy transaction with Legend Footwear. Unfortunately I have had to return my shoes as they were quite tight on my big toe. But looking forward to buying from them again.
Legend Footwear is rated 4.9 based on 2,290 reviews