Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
We attended the wedding ring event today. Walked away with his and hers rings for a brilliant price and what we both wanted. Antony who served us was awesome and guided us on exactly what we needed. Look forward to seeing the finished articles now
We attended the wedding ring event today. Walked away with his and hers rings for a brilliant price and we r both so happy with them exactly what we wanted. Amy was brilliant so lovely n friendly. Everyone was so good with our little girl kept her entertained while we was sorting the ring the man on the door was dancing with her and the staff played hide and seek. We got cuff links and a gorgeous bracelet. Can't wait to get our ring in a few weeks. Thank you so much x
Have used Lance James to resize, re shank and clean my antique engagement ring, as well as using family gold to create both my wedding band and my husbands - both custom made and exactly how we had imagined and wanted. Wonderful service and excellent results every time - we continue to use Lance James with confidence!
Lance James come with a very high recommendation from me. I have purchased many things from you over the years, gifts and personal. I have always been happy with everything! I've had jewellery re-sized and been over the moon with it! I've been served by many staff at lance James and they have all been very polite and helpful! I also love my new Scarlett bracelet too! Will always be back for more!! Thank you x
Lovely personal service, we attending the spring wedding event yesterday and ordered our wedding rings - exciting times! Such a lovely choice and free gifts too!
My fiancé and I came to the wedding ring event in Ipswich. We were so pleased to meet Lance himself and the personal service we received was outstanding. Both Lance and Anthony sat down with us individually and worked out our personal wants and needs for our rings and I'm glad to say we left with two beautiful rings perfectly matched to each of us that we will treasure every day for the rest of our lives! Thank you so much. I can't wait for our wedding so we can start wearing them!!
I am so happy with the repair on my nans engagement ring which is very sentimental to me. The claws have been re-tipped, the diamond reset and cleaned and polished to an amazing standard. I am so happy with it and I can't stop staring at it! Thanks ever so much for your hard work, I am absolutely amazed by it! I wouldn't go anywhere else after seeing this repair. Thanks again
Customer service second to none! They literally couldn't have done more to help me try and get exactly the product I was looking for, including designing bespoke pieces. On top of this, they have an excellent range of beautiful and very weel priced products.....can't go wrong!
We got our daughter the pink sapphire studs as a graduation present . She was thrilled with them.
I have just received my nans engagement ring back from you, which has been repaired, it is very sentimental and had been broken for a long time. The claws needed re-tipping and the whole diamond needed re-setting. The ring has even been cleaned and polished to an amazing standard, I am so so happy, it looks amazing and I can't stop staring at it! Thank you so much
Excellent service and repair to a lost diamond in a ring. All the staff were lovely from the first phone call to collecting my mended item. Thank you so much.
I would really like to thank Lance James in Barrack Square, Chelmsford for the wonderful job they have made in engraving the silver rings of my bagpipes with a beautiful rope type Celtic design. Whilst I did find a design myself, it was not suitable for use due to insufficient accuracy of the resolution so they helped me to find something very similar & altered it to make it to my liking. Within the design I also wanted to incorporate an inscription & they have achieved this for me too to make the rings very special & personal for me.
I have to say, the care & customer service I received from the shop staff was second to none including emails regarding alteration in the design to my personal requirements & the workmanship of the engraving was superb.
Having spent time trying to find an engraver who would be willing & able to engrave such unusual items as bagpipe rings, I am so glad that I took the plunge with Lance James as they have not disappointed in any way & I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who might be looking for an engraver who would give a high quality of service & workmanship.
Thank you.
Robert Adam
I have just received my order from lance james the jewellers. So impressed with how it arrived! Loved the quirky thank you note! Will be back to order again soon xx
I purchased 2 Chlobo bracelets from here and they arrived the next day and I only paid for standard! Very please with the service.
I couldn't believe how beautiful my parcel was from Lance James. They took so much care in wrapping my parcel. Beautiful gold paper and pretty stickers complete with bubble wrap, a matching gift bag and a hand written thankyou note. Will be back very soon. Will recommend this website to anyone, especially if you are looking for gifts!
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 4.75 based on 56 reviews