Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
I ordered a pair of earrings and received the order within two days, even though i live in the North of England The item was beautifully wrapped and a little note was enclosed adding a personal touch. Lance James is a jewellers that gives the customer old fashioned first class customer service such a rare thing these days. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a piece of jewellery. They have a wonderful choice suited to all tastes and budgets.
Furrer Jacot in Switzerland redirected my email to Lance James in the UK following my request to resize my wedding ring. Two local jewellers were only able to offer an option to fit some small balls to reduce the ring size, which I didn't really consider as an option.
Julia and Jill picked up my enquiry, sent ring samples to me to try for size and then arranged for the reduction in size with Furrer Jacot. I have to say that the service provided by Julia and Jill was exceptional - quite rare nowadays when we all work in a busy environment!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lance James for any requirement - first class service and aftercare!
I would really like to thank Lance James in Barrack Square, Chelmsford for the wonderful job they have made in engraving the silver rings of my bagpipes with a beautiful rope type Celtic design. Whilst I did find a design myself, it was not suitable for use due to insufficient accuracy of the resolution so they helped me to find something very similar & altered it to make it to my liking. Within the design I also wanted to incorporate an inscription & they have achieved this for me too to make the rings very special & personal for me.
I have to say, the care & customer service I received from the shop staff was second to none including emails regarding alteration in the design to my personal requirements & the workmanship of the engraving was superb.
Having spent time trying to find an engraver who would be willing & able to engrave such unusual items as bagpipe rings, I am so glad that I took the plunge with Lance James as they have not disappointed in any way & I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who might be looking for an engraver who would give a high quality of service & workmanship.
Thank you.
Robert Adam
Excellent service, communication, and quality.
Very good company to buy from and would definitely recommend.
Hi sent my partners pandora bracelet and charms to lance James to be re-oxidised and polished following mistakingly using silver dip. The bracelet looked terrible when I sent it, it came back less than a week later looking like new. Highly recommended, great customer service.
I popped into Lance James, Hertford after checking out their web-site & seeing that they do on-site repairs & adjustments. I had two link-bracelet items to be re-sized, both of which were done within 15 mins & at minimal cost.
I also wanted some advice on a new wedding ring for my wife & can honestly say that it's one of the best customer service experiences I've had in a very very long time.
Not only were the adjustments made perfectly (& with obvious skill), but the product knowledge & passion for the craft is obvious.
I could not thank thank them enough & will be returning to purchase a ring soon.
Sent an item for repair on Tuesday 24th April and received it back on Friday 27 April. ..not only repaired but very beautifully polished, a quick and professional staff every step of the way
Excellent !!! ..... I needed my ring reset with a pearl. Was bit apprehensive as it very sentimental but they done an amazing job. It's like new again. Can't thank Jill enough, she was really easy to deal with and she always answered my many questions efficiently. So thank you once again and would 100% recommend this service...
So impressed with the service received from Lance James. My fiancé had his heart set on a ring that we seen online but where gutted when we saw they didn't stock It in his size. I emailed them and within minutes they had popped size onto the site. We also received a discount code and was sent a ring sizing kit to ensure it fitted him perfect. The ring has now arrived and it is lovely. Can't wait to see him wearing it everyday once we are married. Thank you from Rebecca & Kieran!
We got our daughter the pink sapphire studs as a graduation present . She was thrilled with them.
I have just received my nans engagement ring back from you, which has been repaired, it is very sentimental and had been broken for a long time. The claws needed re-tipping and the whole diamond needed re-setting. The ring has even been cleaned and polished to an amazing standard, I am so so happy, it looks amazing and I can't stop staring at it! Thank you so much
I had such an amazing transaction with Lance James and would highly recommend them to anyone. Went over and above without hesitation to help and source the item and engrave it. In particular Jill deserves enormous credit. The company should be very proud of her and her handling of a very delicate topic, thank you so much. Best wishes to you all.
I have been buying items from Lance James since 2009.

We went in to look at wedding rings and Antony helped regards an idea and design I wanted for my wife’s ring. They did a beautiful job and I love looking at that ring even now.
I have been buying items on a regular basis ever since.
They’re extremely friendly, helpful, professional and have become my trusted ‘go to’ jewellers.

I have just purchased my first on-line item and their quality service continued, with prompt postage (despite our troubled times) and great communication. The delivery even had a hand written note in there and its these small things that maintain the personal service feeling I always get when buying from them.

Great items, great quality, great service, great people.

Yes you got it........they are recommended and I will obviously be continuing my custom with them.

Thank you for everything over the last ten years.
We have just received the ring we ordered only 3weeks ago. We were very worried that we had left it to late as we had a fairly tight deadline.
The staff at Lance James are a credit to the company. They genuinely could not have been more helpful and the communication has been first class. As with most people I rarely sit down to write a review, either good or bad but with the service this company and it's staff provide then I feel it is the least I can do.
Thank you.
We'd like to thank the team at Lance James Jewellers, especially Ashleigh who's been very kind to email us and deal with our constant emails and enquiries. From the initial contact when we asked if rings can be made at a different width, to the super speedy delivery (4 weeks for custom made rings is damn brilliant) - everything was absolutely perfect. Oh and the most important bit - THE RINGS ARE GORGEOUS!
We ordered carbon fibre wedding bands and they look stunning, feel very comfortable to wear and are a pleasure to look at.
Thank you!!
Liam & Sash
My fiance and I came here to pick our wedding rings, where we were served by Ana and Lance himself. They were very friendly and professional throughout, making the process of choosing our rings so easy and straightforward. We found that there was no sales pressure at all, Lance and Anthony are simply jewelcrafters looking to find people their ideal ring. Thank you so much for all your kind help.
We attended the wedding ring event today. Walked away with his and hers rings for a brilliant price and what we both wanted. Antony who served us was awesome and guided us on exactly what we needed. Look forward to seeing the finished articles now
Customer service second to none! They literally couldn't have done more to help me try and get exactly the product I was looking for, including designing bespoke pieces. On top of this, they have an excellent range of beautiful and very weel priced products.....can't go wrong!
Excellent service and repair to a lost diamond in a ring. All the staff were lovely from the first phone call to collecting my mended item. Thank you so much.
I have just received my order from lance james the jewellers. So impressed with how it arrived! Loved the quirky thank you note! Will be back to order again soon xx
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 4.76 based on 58 reviews