Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Furrer Jacot in Switzerland redirected my email to Lance James in the UK following my request to resize my wedding ring. Two local jewellers were only able to offer an option to fit some small balls to reduce the ring size, which I didn't really consider as an option. Julia and Jill picked up my enquiry, sent ring samples to me to try for size and then arranged for the reduction in size with Furrer Jacot. I have to say that the service provided by Julia and Jill was exceptional - quite rare nowadays when we all work in a busy environment! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lance James for any requirement - first class service and aftercare!
The online+phone service was amazing, they helped send us multiple packs of test rings to find the perfect size and then delivered the final rings exactly on time! The rings are absolutely lovely and great quality.
Extremely good personal service throughout purchase process and delighted with top quality ring.
Great customer service. Love the ring sizing kit they send out so your ring is perfect! Great value and great range. Highly recommended.
Top quality jewellery and excellent service. The best!
Excellent service online and in store!! Staff were very helpful. Whether shopping online or in store there is a great range of jewellery to browse.
Very easy to choose and purchase online. The website is great and the pictures are high quality showing a true representation of the product. The ring purchased (as an 18th birthday present) was perfect and the follow up for engraving was good. All in all, I would thoroughly recommend Lance James. Very happy all round!
Really brilliant and efficient friendly service and beautiful wedding bank.
Lance James the Jewellers 5 star review on 25th June 2021
They were very helpful when ordering jewllery from them nothing was to much for them
My jewellery was beautifully packaged, you could see it had been given the 'personal touch' and was not from just another high street jewellers. My daisy necklace and earrings are just as beautiful as I hoped they'd be from the pictures on the website. Thank you.
Contacted them in advance of purchase s the ring, they answered quickly. The order can as per delivery date. Wrapped beautifully. Not that my partner noticed 😂. His to be wedding ring fitted perfectly and is totally what he wanted. Thank you
From ordering to delivery, very easy. Ordered a birthday present which was very much liked.
Great product! Easy regular Lance James lead communication through the process. We were encouraged to do the ring sizing service where trial sizes were provided. We are glad we were encouraged to use this service as both our ring size purchases shifted.
Order delivered swiftly and exactly as described.
Very helpful and friendly service. Excellent value for money.
Great experience. I thought I knew the size of ring to order, but Jill advised me to try the size samples, which ended up being a great idea as I had the size completely wrong. Samples were sent super quick and I was updated throughout the process. Will deffinately use again.
Earrings were a gift for a friend's 50th birthday and she loved them. I wish I'd seen them for myself first, they are lovely! Great packaging and delivered really quickly. Would definitely recommend and will use again
The ring was a tenth wedding anniversary present for my husband, which he absolutely loves as it’s so lightweight and understated! Despite countless delays on my part, Lance James were extremely patient and nearly a year on from my original order were more than happy to produce the perfect ring. Would highly recommend them for all your Jewellery needs. Thanks again!
The quality is outstanding. My ring arrived earlier than expected & the packaging was lovely. Highly recommended!!
I found Lance James through a generic search and was a little apprehensive about placing an order without speaking face to face with anyone from the team or visiting the store. There was no need for me to worry. From ordering, to arranging engraving, to receiving the finished product, the whole process was brilliant. Best of all, we are thrilled with the product too! Thank you
Anthony & Lance are and standout set of jewelers. They offered me one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. Highly recommend!
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 4.84 based on 96 reviews