Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Furrer Jacot in Switzerland redirected my email to Lance James in the UK following my request to resize my wedding ring. Two local jewellers were only able to offer an option to fit some small balls to reduce the ring size, which I didn't really consider as an option. Julia and Jill picked up my enquiry, sent ring samples to me to try for size and then arranged for the reduction in size with Furrer Jacot. I have to say that the service provided by Julia and Jill was exceptional - quite rare nowadays when we all work in a busy environment! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lance James for any requirement - first class service and aftercare!
Great service, high quality product just as expected. Unique design.
Excellent t service thoughout
Just wanted to thank you for the service, your response to questions and your flexibility when MY sizing error was noticed and brought to your attention. The ring I ordered for my wife's birthday arrived on time and she absolutely loves it. Thanks again. I would definitely shop with you again and have no hesitation in recommending you.
Gorgeous earrings arrived beautifully packaged and just as described. Really impressed
Excellent service and the only only place I could find half sizes for rings really good idea.
Lovely service. Straight after I ordered, the lady ring me and offered to send out ring sizers to double check the size as it would be non refundable as a custom made ring. Glad we did - the size was wrong!! Ring turned up slightly earlier than was advised and were pleased with the ring!!
Cabbie fault these guys. Love the ring they made for me and the service was excellent.
Perfect! Could not have been more helpful! extremely happy will 100 % recommend & use in the future:)
Lance James the Jewellers 5 star review on 25th February 2022
very quick service, item arrived as advertised and in a nice box
Very happy with the bracelet. Fits perfectly. Good quality.
All good. Just took a week to despatch so not quite 5 stars
Excellent product and service
This was my 1st time ordering and I’m very impressed, found the ring I wanted quickly and great price too, even better was the communication and delivery, arrived with all the brand packaging, gift bag etc, will buy from Lance James again, thank you
Absolutely amazing company from customer service to the outstanding jewellery
Excellent customer service. 3w lead time on a ChloBo bracelet (made to order), asked if it could be delivered sooner for daughter’s birthday and was duly delivered in 2w. Delivery and all the packaging was top notch. Thank you, very impressive. One very happy customer and daughter.!
Very efficient & prompt service received and kept very well informed throughout their excellent customer attention
Beautiful, unique piece of jewellery. I love my bangle Thanks jackie
Great service. Ordered the size that I measured in a high street jewellery store, they recommended trying on various sizes to make sure (using their free ring sizing kit) and it turned out I was 3 sizes off! 3 weeks later the made to order carbon fibre ring arrived, and the quality is absolutely superb. Would thoroughly recommend Lance James (and a carbon fibre ring as it's super light but seriously strong!).
Faultless service and very polite and nice staff. Ring was beautiful, sizing was seriously considered point by them (so its right first time) and all services were fast. I would have liked a little more promptness with the callbacks but this was more for me to stop worrying about a ring being delivered on time (all was fine in the end regardless). Thank you to all from the Lance James Jewellers that dealt with me.
Every aspect if my order has been absolutely brilliant. The ring quality is amazing. The customer service was impressive. Even though l knew my ring size, l was still advised to double check, a set of sizing rings was sent to me to confirm my size order was correct. I am extremely happy with my experience in purchasing from Lance James, and would thoroughly recommend them to any prospective purchasers.
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 4.87 based on 120 reviews