Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Furrer Jacot in Switzerland redirected my email to Lance James in the UK following my request to resize my wedding ring. Two local jewellers were only able to offer an option to fit some small balls to reduce the ring size, which I didn't really consider as an option. Julia and Jill picked up my enquiry, sent ring samples to me to try for size and then arranged for the reduction in size with Furrer Jacot. I have to say that the service provided by Julia and Jill was exceptional - quite rare nowadays when we all work in a busy environment! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lance James for any requirement - first class service and aftercare!
I found Lance James through a generic search and was a little apprehensive about placing an order without speaking face to face with anyone from the team or visiting the store. There was no need for me to worry. From ordering, to arranging engraving, to receiving the finished product, the whole process was brilliant. Best of all, we are thrilled with the product too! Thank you
Anthony & Lance are and standout set of jewelers. They offered me one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. Highly recommend!
Received my FiancΓ©'s Wedding Ring today after taking a chance and ordering online during Lockdown. Within a few days of ordering, received a phone call from Lance James saying they were going to send out their own Ring Sizers to me just to make sure I had the correct size before they made my Partner's Bespoke ring. Thought this was extremely helpful and very thoughtful! Said the ring would take 4-6 weeks to make but actually received this well within this time. Ring arrived via Recorded Delivery today and wow, my Partner is delighted and so am I, it is absolutely gorgeous!! So, thank you Lance James you made our experience of Wedding Ring shopping stress free! Best Wishes Amanda & Brett x
Thank you, They are beautiful. And beautifully wrapped. So lovely to receive,πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Great quality and service
Absolutely love my bracelet, it's just perfect and so classy. Highly recommend LJ, completely satisfied customer.
Beautiful workmanship and presented well. Website does not do it justice. Highly recommend. Bracelet now purchased to go with it for special birthday by relatives.
Lance James the Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
A great local company who I have used for 10 years now for both general purchases and jewellery design
I have made a few purchases from Lance James and I've been delighted every time. The packaging is always great and my items arrive safely and on time. Highly recommended.
One set of earrings are much smaller in real life than the photos suggest. So they are disappointing. We like supporting local business and their designs are interesting.
Chlo bo ring I ordered arrived quickly and came with a gorgeous chlo bo little bag and card to say thankyou and a discount off nxt purchase! Lovely little touches and would definitely order from again! Thankyou
Hi LANCE JAMES THE JEWELLERS ON THE INTERNET BOY DID I MAKE A GREAT CHOICE ORDERED FROM THIS GREAT JEWELLER PUT MY MONEY πŸ’΅ WEAR MY MOUTH πŸ‘„ WAS AND BOUGHT THIS FANTASTIC WEDDING πŸ’’ RING πŸ’ VERY HAPPY WITH IT PLEASE BUY FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY
Really amazing service! Quick, efficient and great quality. With everything happening in the world at the moment, we weren't able to have our fingers sizes.. so we used the ring sizing service, which made life much easier. I got an engraving done on my husband's band and it looks so beautiful. I can't wait to give it to him!
Kind and helpful contact, quick transaction, beautiful necklace.
Beautiful product, just what I wanted. It was well made, well presented and packaged. Packaging was of a high standard suitable for making the gift special. Prompt service. I would certainly recommend your company and buy from you again. Thank you so much.
Lance James the Jewellers 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Ring is gorgeous and the postage was so fast. Was packed really nicely too, thank you so much :)
Was really informative of availability of stock. Product arrived really quickly and perfect Christmas present for my mum. Thank you
Fantastic service. My ordered arrived quickly and well packed. Attention to detail was also amazing with the packaging being as good as you would get in the shop. The items are a presents which I know will be happily received.
Hi. The necklace was perfect. It was packaged perfectly, and delivered on time.
Excellent customer service, quick email response to any questions & items packaged beautifully delivered promptly Would highly reccommend
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 4.81 based on 78 reviews