Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lance James the Jewellers

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

How would you rate Lance James the Jewellers ?

"Sent an item for repair on Tuesday 24th April and received it back on Friday 27 April. ..not only repaired but very beautifully polished, a quick and professional staff every step of the way"
"Excellent !!! ..... I needed my ring reset with a pearl. Was bit apprehensive as it very sentimental but they done an amazing job. It's like new again. Can't thank Jill enough, she was really easy to deal with and she always answered my many questions efficiently. So thank you once again and would 100% recommend this service..."
"We have just received the ring we ordered only 3weeks ago. We were very worried that we had left it to late as we had a fairly tight deadline. The staff at Lance James are a credit to the company. They genuinely could not have been more helpful and the communication has been first class. As with most people I rarely sit down to write a review, either good or bad but with the service this company and it's staff provide then I feel it is the least I can do. Thank you."
"I needed a repair to my Pandora bracelet and found Lance James. The quote was quick and the the repair was completed to my complete satisfaction. All enquiries were met with fast response and I would recommend without hesitation."
"A thoroughly modern jewellers combined with unhurried,professional service & expertise. Excellent detailed website.Many thanks Anthony for all your help & advice with choosing our wedding rings."
"We'd like to thank the team at Lance James Jewellers, especially Ashleigh who's been very kind to email us and deal with our constant emails and enquiries. From the initial contact when we asked if rings can be made at a different width, to the super speedy delivery (4 weeks for custom made rings is damn brilliant) - everything was absolutely perfect. Oh and the most important bit - THE RINGS ARE GORGEOUS! We ordered carbon fibre wedding bands and they look stunning, feel very comfortable to wear and are a pleasure to look at. Thank you!! Liam & Sash"
"I am really impressed with the service received from Lance James. I have shopped here previously and had good sales service. On this ocassion, I emailed in asking if there was a service to coat my white gold wedding rings in a harder metal. I had a response really quickly from Amy and a quote for Platinum plating. I delivered 3 rings, (which were not purchased from Lance James originally), Sunday afternoon and picked them up on Thursday. They look fantastic! I am so happy with the outcome. I'm not sure if it was a service they usually promote but they really have made my rings sparkle. Thanks Lance James"
"I am really thrilled with the resetting Jackie did with my black pearl. My husband 'stole' it and had it reset as a surprise for my birthday. He gave it to me when he proposed in French Polynesia in 1993 - so it's a treasured piece of jewellery. Thank you!"
"Must say I'm very impressed by the service from you from the delivery to presentation etc. Matt"
"by turning my gem ???? stone into this beautiful ring. Thank you Amy and Claire"
"Many thanks to Claire for an excellent service on sending me a Nicole Barr necklace, I would certainly recommend Lance James."
"Just got my beautiful Furrer Jacot diamond ring I am over the moon it is just stunning. The staff are so helpful and pleasant and nothing is too much trouble for them. No other jewellers come close to the service and smile you get from these guys. It's the only jewellers I would recommend to my friends xx"
"Absolutely in LOVE with my Fiance's Carbon Fibre and Palladum wedding band. Beautifully hand crafted and the service I received was great. Updates on the rings progress and dispatch info. Amy was friendly and helpful. Thank you! X"
"Went to the Chelmsford store on Friday and received fantastic customer service! The rings are beautiful and my fiancé found his wedding ring. Can't wait to go back to pick it up!! I can highly recommend this jewellers!"
"My fiance and I came here to pick our wedding rings, where we were served by Ana and Lance himself. They were very friendly and professional throughout, making the process of choosing our rings so easy and straightforward. We found that there was no sales pressure at all, Lance and Anthony are simply jewelcrafters looking to find people their ideal ring. Thank you so much for all your kind help."
"So impressed with the service received from Lance James. My fiancé had his heart set on a ring that we seen online but where gutted when we saw they didn't stock It in his size. I emailed them and within minutes they had popped size onto the site. We also received a discount code and was sent a ring sizing kit to ensure it fitted him perfect. The ring has now arrived and it is lovely. Can't wait to see him wearing it everyday once we are married. Thank you from Rebecca & Kieran!"
"We attended the wedding ring event today. Walked away with his and hers rings for a brilliant price and what we both wanted. Antony who served us was awesome and guided us on exactly what we needed. Look forward to seeing the finished articles now"
"We attended the wedding ring event today. Walked away with his and hers rings for a brilliant price and we r both so happy with them exactly what we wanted. Amy was brilliant so lovely n friendly. Everyone was so good with our little girl kept her entertained while we was sorting the ring the man on the door was dancing with her and the staff played hide and seek. We got cuff links and a gorgeous bracelet. Can't wait to get our ring in a few weeks. Thank you so much x"
"Have used Lance James to resize, re shank and clean my antique engagement ring, as well as using family gold to create both my wedding band and my husbands - both custom made and exactly how we had imagined and wanted. Wonderful service and excellent results every time - we continue to use Lance James with confidence!"
"Lance James come with a very high recommendation from me. I have purchased many things from you over the years, gifts and personal. I have always been happy with everything! I've had jewellery re-sized and been over the moon with it! I've been served by many staff at lance James and they have all been very polite and helpful! I also love my new Scarlett bracelet too! Will always be back for more!! Thank you x"
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!