Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Excellent products excellent service
Did exactly what they said they would and in fact delivered slightly ahead of promised date
Would definitely recommend
The divinity ring was on my daughters xmas wish list. It came beautifully wrapped with a gift bag included, & a bonus of 10% off plus free delivery. I'm sure she will love it!
Me and my husband to be were please to find a jeweller that stocked z+ sizes in such a wide range of styles that he could choose from. The customer service I received from Lance James through out the process of my order was amazing. I was kept up to date with my order from when I placed my order until I received my product. Any questions I had were quickly answered and the product I received definitely met expectations.
We stumbled on Lance James entirely by accident, when looking for a piece of jewellery for my wife’s 50th Birthday. The shop is a nice looking one, in a nice part of Chelmsford city centre, by the River Chelmer.

We were met by Anna, who we later discovered, was one of the owners. Her customer service was friendly and professional, but not pushy! This is a rare find these days. Some minutes later we had purchased a nice piece and also given her 3 more orders with work on existing rings.

The work was carried out beautifully and for a fair price. We are now hooked on this place and will be regular customers.

They also do a bespoke service for wedding rings etc.

I can’t recommend it enough. Incidentally, we had already gone into every other jewellers in Chelmsford city centre (according to Google Maps) before this so I am qualified to call Lance James, ‘The Best Jewellers in Chelmsford’ and by a ‘country mile.’

Rob and Clare Jupp, Herongate, Essex.
We really can't praise this Company enough. We visited the store back in September looking for a diamond necklace for my wife for her 50th Birthday. We met one of the owners, Anna.

The service we have received has been exceptional, so much so that we have subsequently ordered other pieces from them. Lovely shop, opposite the River Chelmer in Chelmsford but the showstopper is the service you get.

I'm frustrated that I can only leave 5 stars as they are worth so much more.

Rob Jupp, Herongate, Essex.
I’m in love with my new ring! Aquamarine marquise.
Lance James the Jewellers 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Lance James are an amazing family run business and I couldn't fault their fantastic service. They made me feel very special which is something I always find important being a customer. I have come back many times since as their gift ideas and so unusual and beautiful. A big thanks to Antony who is a fantastic goldsmith.
Outstanding customer service both online and in the Chelmsford store. I purchased some beautiful pieces of jewellery and will definitely return and recommend to others.
I had such an amazing transaction with Lance James and would highly recommend them to anyone. Went over and above without hesitation to help and source the item and engrave it. In particular Jill deserves enormous credit. The company should be very proud of her and her handling of a very delicate topic, thank you so much. Best wishes to you all.
I have been buying items from Lance James since 2009.

We went in to look at wedding rings and Antony helped regards an idea and design I wanted for my wife’s ring. They did a beautiful job and I love looking at that ring even now.
I have been buying items on a regular basis ever since.
They’re extremely friendly, helpful, professional and have become my trusted ‘go to’ jewellers.

I have just purchased my first on-line item and their quality service continued, with prompt postage (despite our troubled times) and great communication. The delivery even had a hand written note in there and its these small things that maintain the personal service feeling I always get when buying from them.

Great items, great quality, great service, great people.

Yes you got it........they are recommended and I will obviously be continuing my custom with them.

Thank you for everything over the last ten years.
Excellent service, communication, and quality.
Very good company to buy from and would definitely recommend.
First ever purchase from this company and excellent service. Necklace cane within 2 day first class with lovely had written note saying thank you which is lovely. Necklace is beauty would definitely purchase from this jewellers again.
Amazing craftsmenship and service overall, making the idea of finding 'the perfect ring' seem a lot less stressful than first thought. Amazing to see such professionalism when bringing my vision to life from desining a personalised ring to choosing the perfect stone for it. I couldn't recommend their service enough!
I sent a Pandora bracelet for a clasp repair. The service has been excellent. A quick turnaround. Informed at the start regarding cost and payment etc and returned super quick. On receipt I was totally thrilled with results as my bracelet is as new. Many thanks to Jill for all her help . I wouldn’t hesitate to use Lance James again.
I stumbled across Lance James by luck. They have alot of beautiful jewellery and the customer service was more than excellent, I can’t describe how good the service was (thank you) If you’re looking for some jewellery that is a little different and special this is the place to look. Many many thanks once again.... a very happy customer
Sent my Pandora ring to be repaired. Communication was excellent and the service fast and professional. I cannot recommend them enough.
Lance James were able to create my "dream ring " by reusing the gold and gems from my wedding and engagement ring.
Definitely recommend!
Hi sent my partners pandora bracelet and charms to lance James to be re-oxidised and polished following mistakingly using silver dip. The bracelet looked terrible when I sent it, it came back less than a week later looking like new. Highly recommended, great customer service.
I popped into Lance James, Hertford after checking out their web-site & seeing that they do on-site repairs & adjustments. I had two link-bracelet items to be re-sized, both of which were done within 15 mins & at minimal cost.
I also wanted some advice on a new wedding ring for my wife & can honestly say that it's one of the best customer service experiences I've had in a very very long time.
Not only were the adjustments made perfectly (& with obvious skill), but the product knowledge & passion for the craft is obvious.
I could not thank thank them enough & will be returning to purchase a ring soon.
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 4.76 based on 58 reviews