Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Furrer Jacot in Switzerland redirected my email to Lance James in the UK following my request to resize my wedding ring. Two local jewellers were only able to offer an option to fit some small balls to reduce the ring size, which I didn't really consider as an option. Julia and Jill picked up my enquiry, sent ring samples to me to try for size and then arranged for the reduction in size with Furrer Jacot. I have to say that the service provided by Julia and Jill was exceptional - quite rare nowadays when we all work in a busy environment! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lance James for any requirement - first class service and aftercare!
Bad company thifes stay away from these people do not buy any thing from this site
Hi Marina,

Sorry, you felt the need to write Lance James a poor review. As explained to you previously, our Terms & Conditions state that when an item is returned to us for a refund, the original postage costs are not included in that refund unless the item is faulty or damaged. This is not the case as you have just had a change of heart about the purchase. We are sorry the item was not to your taste but you did receive a full refund for the goods purchased in line with our T&Cs.

Best wishes,
The Lance James Team
Bad company thifes stay away from this people do not buy any thing from this site
Hi Marina,