Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Furrer Jacot in Switzerland redirected my email to Lance James in the UK following my request to resize my wedding ring. Two local jewellers were only able to offer an option to fit some small balls to reduce the ring size, which I didn't really consider as an option. Julia and Jill picked up my enquiry, sent ring samples to me to try for size and then arranged for the reduction in size with Furrer Jacot. I have to say that the service provided by Julia and Jill was exceptional - quite rare nowadays when we all work in a busy environment! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lance James for any requirement - first class service and aftercare!
I bought the 6.5mm Tantalum & Palladium Wedding Ring.

A little disappointed with the band as the edges are sharp and I have cut myself twice rubbing my little finger across the side of my wedding ring finger.

Second of all I only realised after purchase that it is Palladium 500 and not 950. Personally I feel this should have been noted on the sales page as it has an effect on allergies as Palladium 950 is purer and naturally hypoallergenic whereby 500 can have silver in it which I can react too.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your comments. We were surprised to read your review as we have had no direct contact from you with regards to this matter.
We would have been more than happy to investigate the situation, had you brought it to our attention. Please contact us directly so we can help you further.
Please use the contact details as below:
Email: online@lancejames.co.uk