Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Terrible customer service! Lack of communication with the customers after everything is paid. You need to keep checking on them every week otherwise you might not have a ring on time! I found it rude when they either block you or don't response to your email with a simple questions! Save the energy and avoid stress!Don't use them!!!
I bought the 6.5mm Tantalum & Palladium Wedding Ring.

A little disappointed with the band as the edges are sharp and I have cut myself twice rubbing my little finger across the side of my wedding ring finger.

Second of all I only realised after purchase that it is Palladium 500 and not 950. Personally I feel this should have been noted on the sales page as it has an effect on allergies as Palladium 950 is purer and naturally hypoallergenic whereby 500 can have silver in it which I can react too.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your comments. We were surprised to read your review as we have had no direct contact from you with regards to this matter.
We would have been more than happy to investigate the situation, had you brought it to our attention. Please contact us directly so we can help you further.
Please use the contact details as below:
Email: online@lancejames.co.uk