Lafantine.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com

About Lafantine.com: Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

How would you rate Lafantine.com ?

"Great service, products are sealed and authentic. All delivered in a few days. I am really happy with my purchase!"
"Great value, fast delivery and generous free samples. I’ve been using them for years - never had any problems and even once had a phone call to apologise for delivery delay beyond their control. I’ve been using them for years!"
"Excellent value, speedy delivery service, will certainly be using Lafantine again soon."
"excellent service, very quick delivery, loved the environmentally packaging (so did the birds), just one thing though, I would rather have my items out of the bubble wrap if possible. Will be using them again and have recommended them to my daughter already."
"Quick, efficient order/delivery"
"Excellent service"
"Always great customer service. Just one thing, I know the packaging in the box is all natural and appreciate your ethos but I don’t like my products smelling of popcorn and also my dog smells the popcorn and wants to eat the package if it comes through the letterbox. Not a criticism just an observation."
"Quick delivery, great price"
"Always great service and great prices... what’s not to like ?"
"Great product, fast delivery. Thank you."
"I've been a costumer for years now and always happy with the quick delivery and amazing customer service they provide."
"Excellent prices. Fast service for authentic sealed Dermalogica products. The free gift was much appreciated."
"Excellent service, best price for product."
"Good products and really fast delivery."
"Still waiting for product to be delivered!!"
"I am gobsmacked!! I made an order which was delivered to a DPD Dropshop, not my address. When I called customer services after 10 minutes of trying to get the guy just to have parcel delivered to my address as it should have been in the first place he told me to F-off and used a few other choice swear words, then hung-up the phone on me. Absolutely appalling!"
"Quick delivery and great samples"
"Great prices, sustainable packaging (the birds loved the popcorn!) and added extras to try, which I didn't expect, but very welcome for my hyper-sensitive skin. Will use again for sure."
"Very good prices, fantastic communication. Arrived very quickly am definitely going to use this site for all my dermalogica products 5 stars"
"I received the free samples I requested and more besides. The birds in my garden enjoyed the popcorn packaging!"
Lafantine.com is rated 4.83 based on 244 reviews