Lafantine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com
Read Lafantine.com Reviews

About Lafantine.com:

Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

Tell us how Lafantine.com made you happy
These guys give amazing customer service and great prices for Dermalogica products with amazing speedy dispatch. They give give Free Samples with every order and I can wait to receive my first order. Sent me a great email tempting me with more product and I had no problem purchasing more from them and can't wait to receive all my samples as they have found a loyal customer in me πŸ™‚
Thank you for that great review. We also give that 5* !!
Speedy, efficient nice touch with a few samples, felt like a very professional service. Will use again as first choice for Dermalogica
Quick efficient service
Been happy to shop with Lafantine for many years but the VAT deduction when buying outside UK is not transparent. Sadly the savings are no more attractive - expensive postage doesn't help. Fast delivery and answer from customer service!
Easy to order and quickly delivered.
Quick delivery. Very reasonable prices. Easy website to use.
Items received before expected date. Well wrapped and packaged . Thank you.
The best services - quick and efficient, even after brexit.
Thank You for your support, this is an important review for us. Brexit has been a real challenge for UK exporters.
Very good value for money with vouchers for pro skin facial. Brilliant.
Brilliant 🀩 great customer service, beautifully packed by the cat, quick delivery, competitively priced and thank you so much for the freebies! I love the face sponges πŸ’
This was my first time using Lafantine. I would definitely recommend it. It updated me throughout the delivery process. Delivered the day it said it will delivery and packaging was securely sealed. Very efficient. Thank you
I recommend Lafantine.com my order arrived really quickly and at the cheapest price I could find on line as well as free shipping. The free products they sent were also really fantastic. I'd definitely use them again
Always excellent products and service
My order arrived very quickly and Lafantine was very generous with the samples that were included. All in all they gave an excellent service and I shall definitely order with them again in the future.
speedy delivery, efficient service, very competitive price, would def use again
Thank you for your review - we look forward to seeing you again
Excellent products and service.
Thanks for the positive review
Great service. Have used Lafantine for several years now. Love the products available, delivery always consistent, also love the way deliveries use minimal packaging and recyclable packing (they have even used things like popcorn in the past, that you can put out for the birds!). I also love the special offers they always have, making purchases even more value for money. Well done guys, keep the good work up πŸ˜‰
Thank You, thank you and thank you. It’s reviews like this that keeps the team going. Onwards and upwards!!
Very well packaged item, prompt delivery, and good price- will use again!
Fab website. Service is fast and reliable, products amazing and packaging tote amazing.
Excellent prices and service will certainly use again.
Thank You and we look forward to welcoming you back !
Excellent products. Delivery within three days
Lafantine.com is rated 4.86 based on 772 reviews