Lafantine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com
Read Lafantine.com Reviews

About Lafantine.com:

Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

Tell us how Lafantine.com made you happy
These guys give amazing customer service and great prices for Dermalogica products with amazing speedy dispatch. They give give Free Samples with every order and I can wait to receive my first order. Sent me a great email tempting me with more product and I had no problem purchasing more from them and can't wait to receive all my samples as they have found a loyal customer in me 🙂
Thank you for that great review. We also give that 5* !!
I have never ordered or known about this company before but was searching for a dermatologia product for sometime. Took the risk of ordering as they were a bit cheaper and the delivery was very quick and easy. Not used yet but hoping it's exactly the same as my current one which is nearing the end.
Lafantine.com 4 star review on 20th April 2021
Best priced product & very fast delivery. Will definitely buy from here again
Great prices and speedy delivery excellent!
Competitive prices and excellent service every time! I love Dermalogica products and order from this site regularly. Lafantine always send samples of products they think I would like and they never disappoint!
Spot on. Carefully packaged. I love my little sample treatment. Fair prices. Thank you 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Best price by far and reasonable delivery time. Would use again.
Very efficient and lovely free samples
Love the price, love the selection of products and love the speed of delivery! Fantastic service!
It was very excellent
I always google to find a competitive price for my Dermalogica as the products are expensive, that is how I came across this little gem of a site. Delivery was quick easy and free, got lots of free goodies and kept me notified along the way, think Lafantine is going to be my new place to purchase my beauty products from now on.
Thank You for your great review! This our favourite combination.. a Gem of a website with a Gem of a client!!
The service was excellent. From the time of ordering, to the packaging everything was great. Will definitely order again.
Thank You for your positive review. Looking forward to having you back
I buy this shin cream for my Partner Eileen-she is very pleased with your product as it is the only one that works for her sensitive skin. Thanks
Product arrived promptly, good price. Will definitely be ordering again.
Had never ordered from this company before but service was great and loved that there was no plastic packaging.
Thank You for your positive review! We love cardboard too !!
Quick delivery, good communication and cheap prices. All in all a great experience
Updates on arrival of goods was clear and goods were dispatched promptly. What more can one expect?!
Really impressed with the service and samples given
The website was easy to navigate, the prices were very competitive, my order arrived quickly with the added bonus of some samples to try. Very happy with my experience and will definitely use this company again.
That's a great review, thank you
Always really efficient & reliable service. Good prices, excellent products and nice samples.
Arrived promptly and packed well
Lafantine.com is rated 4.85 based on 714 reviews