Lafantine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com
Read Lafantine.com Reviews

About Lafantine.com:

Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

Tell us how Lafantine.com made you happy
These guys give amazing customer service and great prices for Dermalogica products with amazing speedy dispatch. They give give Free Samples with every order and I can wait to receive my first order. Sent me a great email tempting me with more product and I had no problem purchasing more from them and can't wait to receive all my samples as they have found a loyal customer in me 🙂
Thank you for that great review. We also give that 5* !!
Bought some gift vouchers for a friend who absolutely loves the treatments
Very pleased with price, free samples and quick delivery. Will definitely purchase from Lafantine again and can highly recommend.
Fab website to buy from , I recently bought some dermalofica moisturiser from Lafantine and the service was brilliant, not only was it the most competitively priced , it gave you a choice of 2 samples of your choice and delivery was super fast . I will definitely be using Lafantine again for my next dermalogica purchase
Thank You! Glad to read you are coming back :-)
Items arrived quickly and were beautifully packaged.
Very easy to order from and service was quick and efficient
Thank You, so glad you are pleased.
Prompt delivery and considerately packaged which was a nice touch. Would definitely use them again, as the product was genuine and fairly priced. It was a good experience.
Thank You loads !!
I really like Lafantine: the good website, Dermalogica products priced fairly, sustainable and reusable packaging - but no cat! Shame. 🙂 Won't put me off buying products from Lafantine.
Thank You for your great review !! Sorry but the cat's not having any of it, he won't budge ;-)
Product dispatched promptly plus a couple of free samples enclosed
Amazing product you can see such a difference in my face already. Has such a healthy glow to it.
Always great price and quick delivery.
Great prices, well packaged and speedy delivery. I also receive a special gift and samples. Have used Lafantine before and would highly recommend.
Competitive prices, quick delivery and good communication at every step. Definitely will be ordering again.
Easy ordering good variety of products, fast reliable delivery service. Altogether great experience.
Brilliant company, such good prices and swift delivery. So glad I found them!
Thank You.. and we are glad you found us too !
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is my cleanser of choice. Lafantine supplied it at the best available price with free prompt delivery! Excellent service.
I get all my Dermalogica products from lafantine, because they’re good value, always sent out quickly, and it’s lovely to be able to choose your own samples. Would highly recommend.
Original product, delivery quick.
Excellent pricing, fast delivery in environmentally friendly packaging. Would highly recommend.
I have used this product for about 2 years, It’s non greasy and does what it says on the tube. Really pleased with the way my skin looks and I am no youngster! Good value for money.
Great prices, and seemless swift delivery!
Lafantine.com is rated 4.86 based on 812 reviews