Lafantine.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com

About Lafantine.com: Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

How would you rate Lafantine.com ?

"Very happy with the prices and delivery would definitely recommend"
"I have been using this website since many years and always have had great service! Fast delivery, products in perfect condition and nice samples added. Perfect!"
"Super fast delivery, environmentally friendly packaging and best price on the market for the products I purchased. Very happy!"
"How wonderful to receive such a personal service! Few businesses make you feel valued, so it was a lovely surprise when my order arrived speedily, packaged with great care and with a thank you note. Thank you, I felt spoilt, as if it were my Birthday!"
"Excellent service"
"Thank you so much for your truly excellent, friendly and very quick service. I shall definitely buy from you again!"
"Fabulous great value Dermalogica products and a free gift (of 3 miniatures) which is also superb value. Free postage is always welcomed. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is how long delivery took. I appreciate this is probably to do with 2nd class post / free delivery but I didn’t realise how long this would take when ordering, nomprodubts were damaged but the box was open so I was lucky none of the contents were missing. Boxes need to be better sealed."
Hi Sam, thanks for your very useful feedback. I suspect it may be too late but if there is any chance you can send us a picture of the box (open end) it would help us with our investigation so that we can ensure this is not repeated. Best wishes Fran
"Excellent service my favourite moisturiser Dermalogica all ready for Autumn 😊👍🏻"
"My order was processed and delivered timeously. I spent 417 pounds!! Unfortunately the prices I paid were much higher than the competition and considering the amount spent there was no free gift. The competition has a standing offer of free gift with purchase of 70 pounds. This was communicated to the owner by email. But there was no change"
Good afternoon Fatima, we are really sad that you were disappointed with the lack of free gifts and that you felt you could get our products cheaper elsewhere after purchasing from us. We regularly offer discount vouchers via our mailing list and also exceed the minimum free sample guidelines for our customers. We offer extra gifts as and when Dermalogica run the promotions themselves. We do see other websites offer more gifts but this is usually subsidised by you paying higher prices. We do hope you come back to us soon. Fran
"Quick delivery and goods securely packaged, thank you."
"Speedy delivery, all good."
"Excellent value for money and very efficient service. Well packed with some samples to try First time I’ve ordered but will certainly use again, highly recommend"
"Great service, products are sealed and authentic. All delivered in a few days. I am really happy with my purchase!"
"Great value, fast delivery and generous free samples. I’ve been using them for years - never had any problems and even once had a phone call to apologise for delivery delay beyond their control. I’ve been using them for years!"
"Excellent value, speedy delivery service, will certainly be using Lafantine again soon."
"excellent service, very quick delivery, loved the environmentally packaging (so did the birds), just one thing though, I would rather have my items out of the bubble wrap if possible. Will be using them again and have recommended them to my daughter already."
"Quick, efficient order/delivery"
"Excellent service"
"Always great customer service. Just one thing, I know the packaging in the box is all natural and appreciate your ethos but I don’t like my products smelling of popcorn and also my dog smells the popcorn and wants to eat the package if it comes through the letterbox. Not a criticism just an observation."
"Quick delivery, great price"
Lafantine.com is rated 4.82 based on 256 reviews