Lafantine.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com

About Lafantine.com: Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

Tell us how Lafantine.com made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"These guys give amazing customer service and great prices for Dermalogica products with amazing speedy dispatch. They give give Free Samples with every order and I can wait to receive my first order. Sent me a great email tempting me with more product and I had no problem purchasing more from them and can't wait to receive all my samples as they have found a loyal customer in me 🙂"
Thank you for that great review. We also give that 5* !!
"I always buy my dermalogica products from Lafantine. Com they are the best value on the market .Thankyou."
"Great servive.i got more freee samples on my purchase thanksss"
"Easy ordering, great prices & quick delivery. Free samples with every order. Just a great company to deal with."
"competitive prices, quick delivery and extra freebies included. Love it! Many thanks"
"I received excellent customer service"
"Very good customer service and product, I would definitely order again from Lagantine"
"Great service - goods received swiftly and I appreciated the eco friendly packaging and free samples."
"Great value for money, however shipping was a little slower than expected, but overall will definitely order again."
"Great prices and fast delivery"
"So happy I’ve discovered this company. Wonderful customer service, speedy delivery and excellent priced products. I also love the fact they’re trying to be ‘greener’ with their packaging. I will definitely be using this company again and recommending to others. Thank you."
A wonderful review. Thank You !!
"Great service & samples"
"Good price, easy to order, delivery on time."
"Product dispatched quickly."
"Great service and follow up."
"I have been very impressed with your friendly and professional approach. I was notified each step of the way until I received the goods."
"Excellent service. Would use again."
"Prompt delivery, receipt of products in good time and excellent customer service. Will surely be back and recommend!!"
"De prijs want product ken ik goed"
"Polite, prompt, friendly service. Great prices. Can't fault them!"
"shipping was fast and came with great samples!"
Lafantine.com is rated 4.84 based on 285 reviews