Lafantine.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com

About Lafantine.com: Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

How would you rate Lafantine.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent product and service"
"Always super fast delivery, excellent customer service and totally reliable products."
Patricia W
Verified Buyer
"Good value. Excellent fast service. Used these people for many years always reliable"
"Prompt delivery, competitive prices and free samples!"
Christiane A
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to process the order and good flow of informations"
"Usually good but my parcel “express delivery” has taken a week to arrive"
"Order arrived promptly and correct. Additionally ordering is simple."
"Always come’s quickly and reasonably priced there web site is my first visit when looking for Dermalogica"
"Great product,unbeatable service and competative pricing."
"Reasonably fast delivery service Did not exchange an incorrect colour, it required a new order which is a bother."
"I would like to thank you on your excellent service and will definitely be using you again and will also recommend you x"
"Prompt and pleasing. Love the free samples for valued customers."
"Chose standard delivery arrived 3 days later really well packaged with great free samples and a useful booklet of Dermalogica products."
"Fantastic prices, delivery & samples,very hard to beat & good selection"
"Product arrived as promised in usable condition. Contents as expected, and product was the same as for the last 15 years since I discovered it and started using it. Happy when things are exactly as expected and wanted."
Mrs Lisa C
Verified Buyer
"Always great service. Fast delivery, no problems and good prices, what more can you ask for"
"Excellent products"
"Lovely clean website and speedy purchase process. Goods always arrive quickly and I love their packaging policy......"
"An easy to use website, competative prices and quick delivery"
"When I saw popcorn in a package, I was surprised, and then I read your flyer and ...I laughed. ???? I have one comment regarding packaging of daily microfoliant, which was obviously already open. When I receive such a product, I get to doubt of the actual quality of the product. And one more comment, when I order Dermalogica on other websites, I get for the order of over €100, also a mini pack of trio dermalogica products. Best regards Tanja"
Lafantine.com is rated 4.85 based on 217 reviews