Lafantine.com Reviews

4.9
Based on 914 reviews
Read Lafantine.com Reviews

About Lafantine.com:

Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

Tell us how Lafantine.com made you happy
These guys give amazing customer service and great prices for Dermalogica products with amazing speedy dispatch. They give give Free Samples with every order and I can wait to receive my first order. Sent me a great email tempting me with more product and I had no problem purchasing more from them and can't wait to receive all my samples as they have found a loyal customer in me 🙂
Thank you for that great review. We also give that 5* !!
Best price on the internet AND free samples! What’s not to love 💕. Quick delivery and very securely packed.
Excellent products, reasonable prices and quick delivery.
Always good service and I love dermalogica products
Great company selling great products at competitive prices. I love their wry sense of humour regarding their re-use of packaging and it is good to see that they are re-cycling much of their old packaging and not just using the dreaded bubblewrap.
I have ordered twice from your company and the personal touches you send are very gorgeous and I would like to say thank you as this was a gift.
Very good service from Lafantine and very good prices. A shame I have to sometimes spend more to get free postage. Otherwise excellent
Excellent service and prices. Fast delivery and brilliant free samples ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Easy website and quick delivery
Excellent service and delighted with my free samples
Super prices, super products, superb service!
Ordered my item and was delighted with the service very prompt delivery thank u
Excellent service
Excellent service
Fantastic Company, swift despatch of orders & samples of products, really pleased with the service I receive.
Good price and speedy shipping in recycled packaging. Will be back for more in the future.
Well packaged, good price and delivered swiftly
Always well stocked quick delivery great price my go to
Service and delivery was excellent and the additional gifts were lovely. Would definitely use your company again. Thank you
Good website, best price, arrived in good time, my only issue is my facial cleanse wasn't boxed, do not know why,that was my only issue, apart from that would use the website again
Thank You Just took a look at your order. Perhaps you are new to the brand. The 500ml Dermalogica cleansers are not boxed.
Thank You for your kind review. Special Cleansing Gel isn't provided in its own box.
Great service, competitive prices and beautiful freebies too - what’s not to like?! 5/5 for Lafantine ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank You for your kind review, especially the stars !!
Lafantine.com is rated 4.87 based on 914 reviews