Lafantine.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com

About Lafantine.com: Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

How would you rate Lafantine.com ?

Michaela N
Verified Buyer
"I've been a costumer for years now and always happy with the quick delivery and amazing customer service they provide."
"Excellent prices. Fast service for authentic sealed Dermalogica products. The free gift was much appreciated."
"Excellent service, best price for product."
"Good products and really fast delivery."
"Still waiting for product to be delivered!!"
"I am gobsmacked!! I made an order which was delivered to a DPD Dropshop, not my address. When I called customer services after 10 minutes of trying to get the guy just to have parcel delivered to my address as it should have been in the first place he told me to F-off and used a few other choice swear words, then hung-up the phone on me. Absolutely appalling!"
"Quick delivery and great samples"
"Great prices, sustainable packaging (the birds loved the popcorn!) and added extras to try, which I didn't expect, but very welcome for my hyper-sensitive skin. Will use again for sure."
"Very good prices, fantastic communication. Arrived very quickly am definitely going to use this site for all my dermalogica products 5 stars"
"I received the free samples I requested and more besides. The birds in my garden enjoyed the popcorn packaging!"
"I have purchased Dermalogica products from Lafantine several times over the years; always happy with the service I receive: ease of ordering, great prices, free samples, speed of delivery and general care taken to ensure my orders arrive in good order."
"Great ant fast service. Thank you!"
"Fast delivery. I am very pleased with the products. A fantastic option to save money on dermalogica products."
"Everything correctly handled, good packaging."
"Great price and timely delivery for dermalogica products. But please leave out the popcorn in the packaging next time! Tipped parcel on it's side before opening and made a mess all over the floor!! Really cannot see the point of it when the products came with plastic bubble wrap and cushioning anyway!"
Thanks for your feedback. We have made a note against your account and will try and avoid using popcorn packaging with you in the future. Best wishes
"Fast delivery and good service."
"Excellent. I love the dermatology cleansers and the intensive moisturiser"
"Excellent product and service"
"Always super fast delivery, excellent customer service and totally reliable products."
Patricia W
Verified Buyer
"Good value. Excellent fast service. Used these people for many years always reliable"
Lafantine.com is rated 4.82 based on 234 reviews