Lafantine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com
Read Lafantine.com Reviews

About Lafantine.com:

Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

Tell us how Lafantine.com made you happy
These guys give amazing customer service and great prices for Dermalogica products with amazing speedy dispatch. They give give Free Samples with every order and I can wait to receive my first order. Sent me a great email tempting me with more product and I had no problem purchasing more from them and can't wait to receive all my samples as they have found a loyal customer in me 🙂
Thank you for that great review. We also give that 5* !!
Original product, delivery quick.
Excellent pricing, fast delivery in environmentally friendly packaging. Would highly recommend.
I have used this product for about 2 years, It’s non greasy and does what it says on the tube. Really pleased with the way my skin looks and I am no youngster! Good value for money.
Great prices, and seemless swift delivery!
Great company. Very satisfied with my products. Prices are reasonable. Got my items in 3 days. Would recommend this company.
Excellent arrived very quickly
One of the items I ordered some months ago and didn’t open till recently was damaged on opening the box. I sent a picture to customer services and they very promptly replied, apologised and replaced the item very quickly. The prices are competitive and delivery times are quick.
Thank You. A great review and good to hear our service is hitting the spot!
Fantastic value & service, would thoroughly recommend.
Fantastic service and delivery
Fantastic service, delivery arrived promptly and the sustainable packaging was a major plus for me. Loved the free samples too, will definitely be back.
Thank You for your wonderful review - welcome to Lafantine
arrived very soon and all perfect --very happy
I always prefer to order Dermalogica’s products from Llafantine, There is never any problem ordering and It always seems I get the product by return post.Wonderful !!
First time I have used this company for my Demelogicer moisturiser cream . I was very impressed, with the price and the quick delivery. I will definitely use this company again.
Thank You for your review - welcome to Lafantine
I cannot praise this company highly enough. Ordered my goods on Sunday and they arrived on Wednesday, so super speedy delivery. Excellent prices and lovely samples included too. I will definitely be using them again.
Long Customer and every time happy with a great service.
Excellent service, ordered a few times now & are reliable. Good price too. Delivery on time .
I have been ordering Dermalogica products from Lafantine since August 2020 and have always found them to be competitively priced, prompt deliveries and good recyclable packaging. So I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks Lafantine! :D
Thank You, that's a Great review !!
Excellent service. Really good low prices and fast delivery. Won’t shop anywhere else for my Dermalogica products x
Thank You for your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again
I purchased products from Lafantine as its prices were the most reasonable for Dermologica products. Excellent service highly recommend! Some great freebies included which was a lovely touch I wasn’t expecting. I will certainly be using this business again.
Thank you for your positive review and encouragement
Excellent as always