Lafantine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lafantine.com
Read Lafantine.com Reviews

About Lafantine.com:

Lafantine.com is one of Europe's leading distributors of top skin care and hair care brands at low prices

enquiries@lafantine.com

56 Friar Street

Tell us how Lafantine.com made you happy
I have never ordered or known about this company before but was searching for a dermatologia product for sometime. Took the risk of ordering as they were a bit cheaper and the delivery was very quick and easy. Not used yet but hoping it's exactly the same as my current one which is nearing the end.
Lafantine.com 4 star review on 20th April 2021
order arrived very promptly, thanks. My only disappointment was finding several samples in the parcel when I had asked for NO samples (I think the individual packaging is really wasteful). Otherwise it's great that a company policy is to use recyclable packaging.
Thank You for your feedback. I apologise for including samples, it is a unique request for which we are not properly geared. We are more than happy to honour specific requests if they are included within each order. Thank you again and do feel free to message me directly if you need any further information. Francisco@lafantine.com
Will certainly shop with Lafantine again. when I need Dermalogica products Thankyou
Product service every thing was good
First time I have used your company. Products arrived very quickly.
Good service,fast delivery.
I’ve used three out of four of the items I’ve bought before, delivery was on time and I got a free makeup bag with a few samples in it! The only thong I’ve got to say that’s negative isn’t to do with my service but the spot fader, it’s actually irritated my spots and made them more red! I paid a lot of money for it and used it for a week and my skin looks worse on those areas I’ve applied it to.
Lafantine.com 4 star review on 6th June 2020
Fast friendly service - one cannot wish for more.
I ordered two products during the lockdown period in April 20. I received a good service with excellent comminication. The order was not as quick as expected but it arrived in good condition with suitable free sample gifts. Thank you. I would recommend the service to a friend.
Was pleased with the service and was well packaged
Arrived as expected & within the time scale stated, however, the outer packaging was badly damaged, this fortunately did not effect the contents too adversely.
placed my order and received products promptly, very satisfied
The proDuct arrived in good time and in good condition. I also like the fact that they provide samples.
Very happy with the service Reduced packaging is great and products arrived in great condition Free gift was a nice touch
Very happy with the product!
Great value for money, however shipping was a little slower than expected, but overall will definitely order again.
Good prices and customer service.
Fabulous great value Dermalogica products and a free gift (of 3 miniatures) which is also superb value. Free postage is always welcomed. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is how long delivery took. I appreciate this is probably to do with 2nd class post / free delivery but I didn’t realise how long this would take when ordering, nomprodubts were damaged but the box was open so I was lucky none of the contents were missing. Boxes need to be better sealed.
Hi Sam, thanks for your very useful feedback. I suspect it may be too late but if there is any chance you can send us a picture of the box (open end) it would help us with our investigation so that we can ensure this is not repeated. Best wishes Fran
Great price and timely delivery for dermalogica products. But please leave out the popcorn in the packaging next time! Tipped parcel on it's side before opening and made a mess all over the floor!! Really cannot see the point of it when the products came with plastic bubble wrap and cushioning anyway!
Thanks for your feedback. We have made a note against your account and will try and avoid using popcorn packaging with you in the future. Best wishes
Product arrived as promised in usable condition. Contents as expected, and product was the same as for the last 15 years since I discovered it and started using it. Happy when things are exactly as expected and wanted.
Lafantine.com is rated 4.86 based on 796 reviews